Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Female Cop on CellPhone Video

BiffSplitkins

Watch the video

A police officer has been fired after side effects from medications caused her to crash. WPBF's Terri Parker reports.

Just insane... a cop takes ambien, drives her patrol car, talks on her cellphone, hits parked cars and drives off.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mademoiselle

• MID

• slipklok

• SquiggleVonNoodle

The Ambien is a big deal , but she should not have been driving under the influence. My state Washington

was the highest in driving while 1/2 asleep. Plus people were gaining weight , due to Cooking asleep. LMAO

I dislike the fact a COP can break the Traffic Laws , I see stupid sh** all the time. What are they ubove the Law

that is supposedly upheld with help from them. Do as I say NOT as I Do ?

wow, on drugs, on a cell phone, hit and run, a menace and a liar...

Poor girl. She just isn't cut out to be a cop. Maybe it was her subconcious getting herself out of that job.

Poor girl. She just isn't cut out to be a cop. Maybe it was her subconcious getting herself out of that job.

Seems so...

Lying just made the situation worse. :(

Scary..you never know what's out there...Thank god she wasn't on a police chase....

Edited by goalienan

Scary..you never know what's out there...Thank god she wasn't on a police chase....

oh yes.

Every day when I drive home from work, I see cops, in cars on the phone everywhere.

Every day when I drive home from work, I see cops, in cars on the phone everywhere.

I see that all the time ,too.

she should be arrested for d.u.i- hit and run, and damaging public and government property....

she was obviously high, or she would have stopped when she hit the cars. not cussing about it, driving off and lying to her captain about it! talk about a guilty concious giving her away-lol

any average civilian would spend a couple years in jail for those charges- she's special becuase she was a cop, but she shouldnt be above the law. <_<

she should be arrested for d.u.i- hit and run, and damaging public and government property....

she was obviously high, or she would have stopped when she hit the cars. not cussing about it, driving off and lying to her captain about it! talk about a guilty concious giving her away-lol

any average civilian would spend a couple years in jail for those charges- she's special becuase she was a cop, but she shouldnt be above the law. <_<

well, she was - just- fired ...

Well its good to see that the streets are being protected by the country's finest :P

Same here, and I always get the urge to pelt them with eggs....

I dislike the fact a COP can break the Traffic Laws , I see stupid sh** all the time. What are they ubove the Law

that is supposedly upheld with help from them. Do as I say NOT as I Do ?

Did you watch the video?

What gives you the impression that this drugged cop broke a "traffic law" and got away with it?

Did her superior not pull her over?

Think maybe a citizen call got through about the incicent, and that the police responded to it...just as they nominally would for any call?

Was she not fired...losing her career?

Do you think that the police department didn't pay for the damage to that vehicle she side swiped?

What are you talking about...above the law?

And, if your honest, you see ten times as many people, who have no business diverting their attention on the phone in a car, doing the same thing (which is why it's becoming increasingly illegal in many states).

Of all people, especially considering the inteference that cell phone networks cause to police and other emergency communications, it's not a wonder that police may be on their cell phones...

Few others have any need to be on one on the road, and shouldn't be.

SquiggleVonNoodle(05:24 5-7-08)...Same here, and I always get the urge to pelt them with eggs....

You should try that sometime...

You'd be a CNN video too!