Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Charles Manson murders were faked

thunkerdrone

see this link for an excellent primer on the topic

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

see this stuff for the Coup de grâce:

letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=259398&postcount=539

letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=259549&postcount=553

tinyurl.com/nhynnwj

tinyurl.com/pavrd7p

letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=259769&postcount=562

Opposition to the Vietnam War and the draft peaked in 1968/1969.

There was close to a full, all-out mutiny at The Presidio/Fort Baker

base where the fathers of both Sharon Tate and Abigail Folger worked

in military intelligence. Dozens of armed U.S. soldiers from the Presidio

marched in a San Francisco peace rally against the Vietnam War

which culminated at The Presidio/Fort Baker base.

The purported 'Manson family' murders of Sharon Tate and Abigail Folger were

faked to provide the U.S. military/intelligence rationale for a brutal

crackdown on anti-war activists.

Sharon Tate's father is Colonel Paul Tate. Abigail Folger, purportedly

murdered alongside Sharon Tate in the same house that night, had

similar ties to U.S. military intelligence. Her father is Peter Folger,

Major Peter Folger , who was a marines major/army intelligence

officer (Associate Chief Information Officer) with the famous Black Sheep

marine fighting squadron 214 stationed out of Hawaii in WW2:

letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=259398&postcount=539

Sharon Tate's father, Colonel Paul Tate, was stationed at The Presidio

base and working at the attached Fort Baker (connected via the Golden Gate Bridge).

Colonel Michael Aquino was operating a psychological warfare unit out

of The Presidio at the same time that Colonel Paul Tate was working there.

Michael Aquino knew Susan Atkins via his Temple of Set and her affiliation with the

occult psy-op run by Anton LaVey in the mid-1960s. Susan Atkins had been a

go-go dancer/stripper in one of LaVey's vampire plays

Susan Atkins with Anton LaVey in 1966 review

Colonel Michael Aquino hooked up with Anton LaVey after returning from his stint in Vietnam

in 1968, at the same time that Aquino set up his psychological warfare operations at The Presidio.

Susan Atkins was an operative who knew Aquino via Anton LaVey , and helped their San Francisco-based (Presidio/Fort Baker) psychological warfare op fake the murders of Sharon Tate and Abigail folder in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles.

Abigail Folger and similarly Sharon Tate, were both , like Atkins, highly intelligent operatives

who were assigned roles in the Manson drama.

I stopped reading when inthe first link I clicked on in the first line it said a man was "A Marine Major/ Army Intelligence Officer"... If they screwed up a basic simple fact like this, how can anyone

trust the convoluted CT stuff that surely must follow...

• Like 8

So you're posting on this forum, with links going to your own forum/page?

• Like 5

The PDF starts in the middle of something and then gets lost. I quit reading at page two. Pretty photo of Sharon though.

Just to help folks avoid the possibly infected with malware download, the first paragraph goes like this (small print is mine):

Of all the “conspiracy theories” I have run across over the years, amazingly this is not one of them.
(there is a reason for that
) I

searched the internet for anything on this theory and got nothing, even at Above Top Secret and sites like

that.
(Above Top Secret, a trusted resourse? Really?)

But now that we know many recent tragedies have been faked in Hollywood fashion, why not go

back to previous decades, to see how long this has been going on?
(yeah, let's make something up out of thin air and my paranoid delusiions)

Poorly written drivel attempting to turn a vicious murder into some government sponsored false flag event. Illogical and without proof but when does that ever stop this crowd of mentally ill CTers.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

If all that turned out to be true, I would have no trouble at all believing the conclusion. It sounds quite plausible to me.

• Like 1

Pretty photo of Sharon though.

not as nice as the pic of Susan Atkins' chest-udders though Merc!

;-)

As others said, poorly written drivel.

For those of us alive then, they did NOT need an excuse to crack down on anti-war activists. The Manson murders did nothing of the sort.

• Like 6

If all that turned out to be true, I would have no trouble at all believing the conclusion. It sounds quite plausible to me.

It is true, every word of it.

Here is why they were desperate enough to fake the murder of Sharon Tate etc.

(it should give one an idea of how close they came to completely losing control and

to utter anarchy at The Presidio base) People had been warning their Vietnam war

draft cards in public protests as early as 1964 , and in 1968 (months before the fake

Tate murders) it came to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidio_mutiny#The_protest

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Presidio Mutiny

The protest was set into motion, however, by a group of four AWOL soldiers who turned themselves in the next day at the end of a large anti-war march in San Francisco, where the Presidio is located.[3] The military had made attempts to prevent service members from participating in the march, ordering up mandatory formations and special maneuvers which would keep men on base.[4] Nevertheless a large contingent of several hundred active duty and reserve servicemen marched at the front of the parade.[4] The four AWOL soldiers (Linden Blake, Keith Mather, Walter Pawlowski, and Randy Rowland),[5] having been put in the stockade, met with prisoners over the weekend and convinced them to participate in a protest over prisoner conditions and against the war.[3]

Yes, I'm old enough to remember the Presidio mutiny, though I cannot remember the details.

I read Bugliosi's book, I think while I was in Vietnam, and found it fascinating.

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

As others said, poorly written drivel.

For those of us alive then, they did NOT need an excuse to crack down on anti-war activists. The Manson murders did nothing of the sort.

This x 100.

Does the world really need any more invented CT? Keep crying wolf and then wonder when people won't believe a true conspiracy.

• Like 1

The crudity of this thread gets just beaten by its asininity.

:td:

Edited by toast

Poorly written drivel attempting to turn a vicious murder into some government sponsored false flag event.

it was not even a murder, let alone a 'vicious murder'

look at the amount of evidence that it was faked.

Sharon Tate's father was Colonel Paul Tate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Tate

Sharon Tate

Sharon Tate was born to Colonel Paul James Tate (1922–2005),[2] a United States Army officer, and his wife, Doris Gwendolyn (née Willett; January 16, 1924 – July 10, 1992). At six months of age, Sharon won the "Miss Tiny Tot of Dallas Pageant"

Colonel Paul Tate was stationed at the Presidio army base

In the following interview , the mother of Sharon Tate, Doris Tate, discloses that she and her husband Colonel Paul Tate were living in San Francisco and that her husband was working out of the Sixth United States Army Training Base at Presidio (Fort Baker) (had been stationed there for three years)

in the first video scroll to the 7 minute mark where the interview begins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSgD-4b_y1g&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_i4dkq8cBw

Sharon Tate had her first modeling job as a young model starting

as a model posing atop a missle for U.S. army newspaper

Stars n' Stripes:

see the image here:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/05/article-2649846-1E7A92C900000578-806_634x578.jpg

Abigail Folger's father was Major Peter Folger

(note that he was rich society lad who went to Yale and then became a marines major/army intelligence officer ACIO (Associate Chief Information Officer) after Yale. (is there any doubt that he was Skull n' Bones?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Folger

Peter Folger

Born and raised in California, Peter Folger studied business and graduated from Yale University. Peter Folger later served in World War II as a Marine Major.

Business

In 1963, after having helped to build the family firm into the third largest coffee wholesaler in the United States, Folger sold the company to Proctor & Gamble. However, he and the Folger family continued to operate Folgers as a P&G subsidiary.

Personal life

He married twice in his life. The first being to Ines Mejia, the daughter of the consul general for El Salvador. They went on to have two children, Abigail, born in 1943 and Peter, Jr, born in 1945. Peter and Beverly lived with their daughter at the Folger mansion located in Woodside, California until 1974 when they moved to a newly built home on Roberta Drive. The murder of his eldest daughter, Abigail, in 1969, was said to have dimmed Peter's desire to continue living at the Woodside estate, where she grew up.

After Abigail died, Peter conducted his own investigation into her death and spent the rest of his life threatening legal action against anyone who tried to use her name in articles or books about the Tate-LaBianca murders. As a result, very little information is available about her.

Note that Peter Folger spent a large amount of money suppressing any information which might emerge on who he and his daughter really were.

Peter Folger was a marines major/army intelligence officer (Associate Chief Information Officer) with the famous Black Sheep marine fighting squadron 214 stationed out of Hawaii in WW2:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=G8DKqDuReS8C&pg=PA39&lpg=PA39&dq=marine+fighting+squadron+214+peter+folger&source=bl&ots=qCHz-6LSLT&sig=03Djy4HBB8J1tBGKdMtlICuAEdg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=GrvFU5O0C9CmyAT88ILwDw&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=peter%20folger&f=false

it was not even a murder, let alone a 'vicious murder'

look at the amount of evidence that it was faked.

Sharon Tate's father was Colonel Paul Tate

Colonel Paul Tate was stationed at the Presidio army base

In the following interview , the mother of Sharon Tate, Doris Tate, discloses that she and her husband Colonel Paul Tate were living in San Francisco and that her husband was working out of the Sixth United States Army Training Base at Presidio (Fort Baker) (had been stationed there for three years)

in the first video scroll to the 7 minute mark where the interview begins

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube....h?v=g_i4dkq8cBw

Sharon Tate had her first modeling job as a young model starting

as a model posing atop a missle for U.S. army newspaper

Stars n' Stripes:

see the image here:

http://i.dailymail.c...806_634x578.jpg

Abigail Folger's father was Major Peter Folger

(note that he was rich society lad who went to Yale and then became a marines major/army intelligence officer ACIO (Associate Chief Information Officer) after Yale. (is there any doubt that he was Skull n' Bones?)

Note that Peter Folger spent a large amount of money suppressing any information which might emerge on who he and his daughter really were.

Peter Folger was a marines major/army intelligence officer (Associate Chief Information Officer) with the famous Black Sheep marine fighting squadron 214 stationed out of Hawaii in WW2:

http://books.google.... folger&f=false

What do you think occurred?

You know, when I see people dedicating the few years they have on Earth to spreading this kind of crapolla, it makes me really goddamn glad I can't afford to drink much.

Taun nailed it right off the bat, a simple mistake like that renders anything else moot (at least if I use CT logic against them). Here's a good writing tip for anybody wanting to dream up a good conspiracy theory: Don't assume your audience is as ignorant as you are.

• Like 2

Yes, I'm old enough to remember the Presidio mutiny, though I cannot remember the details.

I read Bugliosi's book, I think while I was in Vietnam, and found it fascinating.

I read Bugliosi's Helter Skelter (his bogus story of the fake Manson psy-op 'murders;) when I was 20 years old and believed every word of it.

That doesn't mean it wasn't one big lie, which it was. Bugliosi was in on it. He was the prosecuting District Attorney

and headed up the entire investigation, which is very unusual:

On November 18, 1969, Bugliosi learned that he had been given his greatest responsibility to date: trying the Tate-LaBianca murder case.

Bugliosi threw himself into the case, working 100-hour weeks for the almost two years between assignment and sentencing.

Unlike most prosecutors, Bugliosi became very involved in the investigation, accompanying detectives on searches of Spahn and Barker ranches, checking on leads, and interviewing key witnesses.

pretty obvious that the whole Manson thing was 'special', and

for the whole psy-op thing to be concealed, they had to have ONE guy

in charge of the whole stinking shebang, from investigation to prosecution

to even writing the damn fake story (Helter Skelter) afterward.

Edited by thunkerdrone

i swear this a publicity stunt

Not sure if the 20 of us who are going to debate this can be called a stunt or publicity.

• Like 2

I read Bugliosi's Helter Skelter (his bogus story of the fake Manson psy-op 'murders;) when I was 20 years old and believed every word of it.

That doesn't mean it wasn't one big lie, which it was. Bugliosi was in on it. He was the prosecuting District Attorney

and headed up the entire investigation, which is very unusual:

pretty obvious that the whole Manson thing was 'special', and

for the whole psy-op thing to be concealed, they had to have ONE guy

in charge of the whole stinking shebang, from investigation to prosecution

to even writing the damn fake story (Helter Skelter) afterward.

Don't forget that decades later Bugliosi would be a very active member of a group of attorneys who constructed a case against President Bush for High Crimes & Misdemeanors in office, including I think, war crimes.

controlled opposition, exactly like Manson

what did Bugliosi do in the Manson dorkudrama? FAKE prosecute Manson

what did Bugliosi do in the 'Prosecute Bush' flopumentary'? FAKE prosecute Bush

Both Manson and Bush are still free. Both of them have remarkably similar accents too.

Edited by thunkerdrone

controlled opposition, exactly like Manson

what did Bugliosi do in the Manson dorkudrama? FAKE prosecute Manson

what did Bugliosi do in the 'Prosecute Bush' flopumentary'? FAKE prosecute Bush

Both Manson and Bush are still free. Both of them have remarkably similar accents too.

You see you have to have a reason for these things and you haven't presented one. What is teh point of all this cover up?

• Like 1

So if this was true, where is Sharon Tate and Abigail Folger today? I assume they are in their early 70's by now. If they have passed on, when did they die and where is there any information of their life under new names? Where's the photo's?

You see you have to have a reason for these things and you haven't presented one. What is teh point of all this cover up?

read the thread , follow the links, it is pretty self-explanatory

read the thread , follow the links, it is pretty self-explanatory

How about instead of directing people to a 83 page PDF and a bunch of links you wrote on another forum you share the information yourself here on this forum? It would be great if you were willing to succinctly sum up this CT here.

Seriously, this is such utter hogwash, it's an insult to hogs to call it hogwash. It's also an insult to the victims and their families, the people that got conned by Manson, and a whole generation of people that lived through the fear that these murders induced.

• Like 3