Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

A mother and daughter are fighting for their lives following a mystery fire at their home after allegedly using a Ouija board to contact their dead dog.

http://metro.co.uk/2...tors_picks=true

Read the story and can't figure out how the Ouija is involved. Dumb.

I have only heard of bad experiences from people i know that have used ouija boards.

Edited by acute

Read the story and can't figure out how the Ouija is involved.

From this probably.

Neighbour Donna Sowerby said that she spoke to Miss Livingstone who told her that a Ouija board reading on Friday evening told her and her mother that they were going to die.

I have only heard of bad experiences from people i know that have used ouija boards.

Really?

I used it faithfully through my 11th-14th birthdays, and a few times in between. I was quite the believer back then. Had a great time with my friends. It was a fun way to follow-up two or three horror movies.

Ouija board to contact their dead dog....

W-O-O-F............. W-O-O-F........... W-O-O-F........

(for those who don't speak dog, roughly translated that means: "I set fire to your house a little while ago...")

Her husband drowned their dog and cut it up. The two women are in critical condition but it is unrelated to the fire?

They are charged with intent to endanger life. Were they trying to kill her husband?

Sounds like they all need help.

• Like 1

looks like you brits are still putting suicide attempts on trial.

Is this a case of a self fulfilling prophecy? Sounds like this whole family were nutters. Dad drowns Molly, cuts her up and tries to flush the poor pooch down the loo too. I guess Quija boards are dangerous to the already deranged.

Sick and dangerous man for killing the dog. Did I just read that they were arrested for arson?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The one of or all people in that house has been trance with spirit their invited before without they realize. Thats why game which involved spirit its very dangerous and many people on that time just think thats only game and not consider it what risk if they do that.

It appears to me that the entire family were in need of psychological help.

My only sympathy lies with the poor dog.

• Like 2

That whole story is confusing as hell....

I can understand how a ouija board could be involved in a fire (you can smash it into bits and set a match to it).

Only a crazy person would try and contact a dog on a ouija board. They can't read or write.

Only a crazier person would drown, dismember and flush a dog in the first place.

Hopefully all 3 people involved will be put into positions where their craziness can't affect others...

• Like 1