Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gross Jar

Helen of Annoy

This thread is actually the brain child of queen.overthink who kindly brought her gross jar into other threads and WhiteMagicWoman whose idea to start gross jar thread I’m stealing here.

So, folks, I’ve brought one nice Soviet jar and it’s there for you to put various gross things in it.

sovietmayonesjar250ml.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• WhiteMagicWoman

• Lcvec

• Queen in the North

Hey you! Great idea! :D

I'm going to throw in... the disgusting piece of gristly steak I couldn't cut with my knife last week, let alone eat.

When that's rotted and festered a bit, it'll give our jar a lovely pungent odour :)

I'm gna throw in the cup of week old milk my sis found in her room. :lol:

The caked organic matter under my refrigerator.

I'll add the black slime that collects under the garbage disposal drain flange...

I'm chucking in 3 of my bulldog's nasty dog farts---yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssshhhhhhhh they can clear a room out! :cry:

Edited by WORKING CLASS AL

My friend threw a bottle that he was spitting tobacco in under the passenger seat of my car one time, and I didn't find it until three weeks later. It was filled with fungi and mold. I throw that in.

You people are sick. :D We’ll need a bigger jar soon. Or gas masks.

I’m throwing just a dead 2D frog. It’s 2D because it was run over by car. :(

And a photo of the finance minister from my government. I've folded it... because you don't want to see that.

I'll throw in all the crap that's under the stove, which would be dead insects, food, dust, spilled coffee and other stuff I haven't seen yet.

I'll throw in the disgusting Strawberry Quality Street I had this morning. If I'm away for a while, I probably have alien food poisoning.

Hairball, fresh out of my fattest cat. He’s shorthair, I can’t wait for longhair Bertha to cough out one of hers.

Hairball, fresh out of my fattest cat. He’s shorthair, I can’t wait for longhair Bertha to cough out one of hers.

This is fun! :w00t:

I toss in all the decomposing hair that's stuck in my shower drain. It looks like Bigfoot exploded in there...

This is fun! :w00t:

I toss in all the decomposing hair that's stuck in my shower drain. It looks like Bigfoot exploded in there...

:lol:

I see your decomposed Bigfoot and raise you my kitchen sink drain... now with more fish scales! and pieces of tiny fish gut!

I'll throw in these toenail clippings on found on the interwebs. :P

015.JPG

Perfect!

Now... does anyone have haemorrhoids? Just asking, because it doesn’t hurt to ask but it does hurt to squeeze one :lol:

Perfect!

Now... does anyone have haemorrhoids? Just asking, because it doesn’t hurt to ask but it does hurt to squeeze one :lol:

Just... :blink:

Helen I'm starting to believe you live in hell :P

Edited by Lcvec

Just... :blink:

Helen I'm starting to believe you live in hell :P

Yeah, well, never mind that, throw something in this damn jar, help me bury the damn ‘roids before mods take a look in here and throw me and the jar out to cool. And cool is not good for gross jars, they need warmth.

Here, few cotton buds. Almost clean, I already cleaned my ears by using earphones... hmm... earphones too.

:lol:

All right, I'll throw in more dirty cotton buds then, I just happen to have a few here...they're still warm!

Edited by Lcvec

:D

I’d throw my alarm clock in but I need it.

Oh, my ashtray is full... here comes cancer flavour.

My dog had some poop stuck to her fluffy butt fur... I've clipped it out, I'm a throwin' it in!