Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother said she stabbed her 2-year-old

BiffSplitkins

Syracuse, NY -- When Krystal Thomas was arrested Tuesday for allegedly stabbing her 2-year-old son, she admitted to police that she did it to "stop him from later multiplying," court papers state.

On Thursday, Thomas, 23, was arraigned in Syracuse City Court. She is charged with attempted assault, assault and reckless endangerment, all felonies. She is also charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of a weapon.

Thomas got into an argument with her son's father, Ron Craven at her home on Westmoreland Avenue Tuesday, police said. At some point Craven left the home to let Thomas calm down, he said. When he returned, he found Thomas with a black handled butcher-style knife in her hand, acting strange, court papers state.

Police say they took their argument outside where Thomas got into a vehicle and attempted to run Craven over. Craven tried to avoid being hit and rolled onto the hood of the vehicle while Thomas was still driving.

READ MORE

Sick sick woman right there.

• Like 1

She did it to keep him from doing multiplications or reproducing? Sick woman.

• Like 1

She did it to keep him from doing multiplications or reproducing? Sick woman.

Yeah, I know. Terrible headline. My local newspaper is famous for them.

I was very surprised that 'endangering the welfare of a child' wasn't on that list of charges for her. Imagine how that kid is going to be mentally scarred knowing that his own mother stabbed him when he was a baby.

• Like 1

Now this is most certainly attempted murder and should never be allowed to reproduce again.

The child is at a very young age so I hope this does not mentally scar him, Although one day he may ask questions about his mother.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

She's probably been smoking crystal Meth...crazy b****. I hope she gets beat in jail.

She's probably been smoking crystal Meth...crazy b****. I hope she gets beat in jail.

There is something very wrong with this lady. She could have smoked Crystal Meth sure, but I doubt that is the underlying cause here.

In my younger, evil days, I smoked and snorted Crystal Meth every day for 4 or so years. I never once had the urge to harm a child that I could remember. You can take my word for it when I say that I was heavily abusing that drug. It is disgusting what it does to people physically as well as mentally yet so many of us as in my case voluntarily ingest(ed) it.

Edited by Ugly1