Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

TheCelt

Just wondering if any of you are following what happened in CO. It's strange to me the majority of Americans have no idea what is going to take place at the UN vote next week and all the sudden some guy lights up a movie theatre... Reminds me of the pokidotted dress in the sir han sir han thing.. This dude gets a phone call lights up 70+ people and now we have celebrities on our propaganda machines advocating patriot act ammendments to control the 2nd ammendment... What are your thoughts?

Celt

[edited for spelling]

Edited by TheCelt
  • Like 2

Seems too perfect, and the UN on control laws.

Shame how it went about.

Like to see how this plays out.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly

What? You guys think this kid, Phi Betta Kappa, med school student....lit up a movie theatre, WAITED TO BE CAUGHT...to further a political agenda? Because, boy, he's going to be real popular in prison, isnt he?

• Like 3

He got paid out by the government to do it

Americans have put up with a LOT of shtuff over the last few years but if someone comes for the guns there will be blood in the streets. The UN is a paper tiger that can't pass gas without US funding and support. NO ONE takes our guns. If the rest of the planet feels fine with being defenseless in the face of potential despotism then that's fine with me. No harm and I wish them the best but we will make our own choices in this and if the price is to bleed and bury our own then so be it. Some things are worth the heartache.

• Like 3

You sound just like the type that shouldn't have a gun

• Like 1

Wow... just wow... :unsure2:

Thank you all for taking the time to try making this tragedy all about you and your petty conspiracy theories.... :td:

Cz

It's human nature to question everything. If we didn't we wouldn't have science or nay knowledge of our planet etc. lol

I find it more wrrying that a lot of people don't question things and jsut listen to everything they are told by the media and take it for gospel. lol

I find it even more worrying that people seem to fear their goverment. The goverment should fear the people.... And it doesn't.

Anyway I don't get why you said the OP was making this about him, he didn't say anything that would even imply that. So that comment confuses me.

• Like 5

I have never understood why people fear their government

• Like 1

They think because the goverment runs everything and controls the laws that they are in charge of us. Which technically is how they try to run the country. lol But it's not how it's supposed to be, they are supposed to be there for the people. The UK and US are both bad for this. Some countries are obviously a lot worse though.

Patriot Act? TSA? Homeland Security? Do you live in Canada? I wouldn't be scared in Canada.

Homeland Security is exactly what's going to tap dance all over the right to bear arms, i.e., the Constitution. Kind of like the Patriot Act tap danced all over that big ol' scroll.

No, I don't think some wackjob went off in a movie theater because of a conspiracy theory. And even if the UN's upcoming vote were to trigger a warped mind, wouldn't he be aware that we have never cared about UN resolutions? We haven't ratified the Declaration of Human Rights and that was passed in, what? 1946? 1948? Long live Guantanamo...

Yes, the American government scares me if I let myself think about it, but aliens from an advanced race are coming to save us in December anyway.

Edited by SuddenPsychic
  • Like 1

Many media blackout of this nature,are used to distract the public from things like major bills being passed,yadda yadda yadda.

Some of these guys are absolutely used as scape goats,willingly ,for reasons unknown.

The US govt is beyond corrupt in this way . The public ,is just waking up to this fact.

If this is one of those black outs,is anyone guess.

Google it,and the conspiracy brigade will have at least 3 possible why,I am sure.

Yer kidding,right ?

Oblamya has been gearing up for a police state since he got into office. They will confine us,jail US,by any means necessary.

Everyone does know,if you don't buy into Obama care ,you can be fined 1000s,and jailed,just upholding your right to freedom to choose ?

But oh yeah,NDAA and the nuking of 2 constitutional amendments makes that moot,again,by oblamya.

Frank Zappa made a very wise quote,decades ago . Let me find it .

I live in Australia.

How is the government affecting your life??

Honestly the government doesn't really affect my life so I don't see why people fear them?

I'm just saying... there is a UN vote going on next week. There is a kid that was somewhat accomplished and failed out and getting evicted that lit up a room full of people with unimaginable ammunition. Now there are media, celebrities and pundits speaking to amend things involving the 2nd amendment. That is all. I put this in Conspiracy because I figured people would feel like "OMG idiot CT'r" . I really just wanted opinions... Thanks

Just saying the vote is in a few days... noone knows (or cares) and we sign and our constitution is now governed by the world... You will hear nothing but coverage about the CO shooting till the vote is done.

I'm a neck CT'r

Edited by TheCelt

Move to Australia

Yes, Food for Thought, Celt.

I had not considered the events in Colorado within the context of the pending UN action regarding guns. I think that is a valid consideration. Speculative, but valid.

I understand MKUltra, and consider it to be a reality in one degree or another.

Whether this guy might have been a candidate is possible, but so far remote.

The timing of the incident is impeccable, however, considering the upcoming vote.

Wow... just wow... :unsure2:

Thank you all for taking the time to try making this tragedy all about you and your petty conspiracy theories.... :td:

Cz

Try making it abiut those so-called right wingers being baaaaaad! Dangerous!!!!!! Or is it left winger who are baaaaaad and dangerous?????????

Yes, Food for Thought, Celt.

I had not considered the events in Colorado within the context of the pending UN action regarding guns. I think that is a valid consideration. Speculative, but valid.

I understand MKUltra, and consider it to be a reality in one degree or another.

Whether this guy might have been a candidate is possible, but so far remote.

The timing of the incident is impeccable, however, considering the upcoming vote.

BR, I'm not native born, so please forgive me for being against guns. They cannot protect you from ther govt anyways. I just hate to make it that much easier to move towards tyranny.

• Like 1

I'm just saying... there is a UN vote going on next week. There is a kid that was somewhat accomplished and failed out and getting evicted that lit up a room full of people with unimaginable ammunition. Now there are media, celebrities and pundits speaking to amend things involving the 2nd amendment. That is all. I put this in Conspiracy because I figured people would feel like "OMG idiot CT'r" . I really just wanted opinions... Thanks

Well, my honest opinion on your little "theory" would just be a long string of obscenities, so...

Enough with this "just sayin'" nonsense. You know exactly what you are saying. Have some intellectual integrity and come out and say it directly.

lliqerty

No problem sir, with your aversion to guns. No problem at all. One of my brothers is pretty much the same way, though we were both raised around guns and taught to respect and use them properly from young age.

My position is that the Second Amendment means what it says, even though the US Constitution itself is fairly well dead-in-the-water anymore.

I say that if after 100 years of zealous enforcement of the drug laws, the government cannot "get rid of" drugs, how can it possibly "get rid of guns"? It cannot. Moreover, I do believe in the armed citizen, not so much to overthrow the government in some bizarre hypothetical, but for self defense.

And like it or not, the number of cases in which the armed citizen protects himself, his property and family, and other citizens is substantial.

• Like 1