Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Piers Morgan Gets Angry and Throws His Notes

Yamato

after losing yet another gun control debate.

It makes me sick!" he exclaims as he crumples up his interview notes and throws them across his desk in the direction of his guest Scottie Hughes.

[media=]

[/media]

Still, a snippy Piers Morgan, desperately nursing his flagging ratings on his prime time show, battles on in his bizarre nearly-possessed quest to infringe on America's right to bear arms:

“The best thing about Alex Jones is that 8 million people watched that video on YouTube. I would suggest it’s the smartest booking we’ve ever made. The attention that interview got exploded this issue back onto the agenda for the entire week leading up to what Obama did today.”

“The President of the United States espoused exactly what I’ve been saying for the last five weeks (referring to Obama's ban on "assault" rifles). No one can tell me we haven’t had an influence.”

Piers Morgan hates AR-15s and he'll seemingly stop at nothing to remove them from all homes in the United States.

piers-morgan.jpg

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1

PM is a douchebag

• Like 3

he is exactly what the pro-gun lobby needs - a mad demagogue infringing upon their rights, full of sound an fury and making them the victims of a lunatics' vendetta.

• Like 3

I genuinely do not understand this guy and his fever for limiting the rights of Americans. I personally don't care for the putz, but that aside, it mystifies me why it would matter so much to him. And in fact, I don't really understand why non US citizens concern themselves so much with the debate. That observation is not intended to be a stick in the eye to our British and Ozzie friends here at UM. But the level of concern over a problem that is uniquely American is hard to understand from this side of the pond. I understand if the Canadians and Mexicans get upset because they are directly at jeopardy in some instances. But it seems akin to me being in an uproar over the antics of some strange MP or the stance of the British government on the Falkland Islands. Those things are decidedly none of an American's business save curiosity alone.

• Like 5

Someone just needs to slap this guy.

• Like 3

I pinky swear your right on this one Eonwe

• Like 3

What do you expect from a man who published fake pictures (I believe he knew they were fake) of supposedly British soldiers beating up Iraqi civilians? Even to this day he has refused to apologize and accept they are fake. How many British and American soldiers lives did he put in risk of reprisals because of this?

Him wanting to protect people seems quite hypocritical now.

• Like 6

Piers Morgan's notes:

• Invite guest as straw man
  • Preach left-wing agenda
  • Make a scene to get clip circulated on internet

• Like 5

Why do you guys suffer this eejit?

He's not at home in the UK cos we all know he' s a d??khead.

• Like 4

he is exactly what the pro-gun lobby needs - a mad demagogue infringing upon their rights, full of sound an fury and making them the victims of a lunatics' vendetta.

Also exactly what the debate on gun control could do without.

Also exactly what the debate on gun control could do without.

Sadly we got many of those type of people in power or in the media who are on a quest to take infringe up our rights. :\

• Like 3

I had wondered if it was just me who thinks this guy asks dumb/silly/pointless interview questions.

Watched him interview friends of ours on CNN.

• Like 1

If you are a guest somewhere and you don't like the rules, then leave. Piers Morgan is in this country as a guest worker. While he may be entitled to his opinion, he should at least become a citizen before trying to publicly influence something so basic and uniquely American as the Constitution. As an outsider he should be respectful of his host's ways of doing things even if they are not his own.

• Like 2

Don't the British even dislike him? That's why we have to listen to him? :yes:

You are welcome to him as far as this Brit is concerned ., we feel your pain .

On a more serious note his one man crusade is patronizing in the extreme.

As has been stated previously in the thread, his publication of photographs falsely depicting British soldiers abusing Iraqi civilians ,was vomit inducing .

• Like 1

You are welcome to him as far as this Brit is concerned ., we feel your pain .

On a more serious note his one man crusade is patronizing in the extreme.

As has been stated previously in the thread, his publication of photographs falsely depicting British soldiers abusing Iraqi civilians ,was vomit inducing .

Look, CNN wanted him, and frankly they - and alas, by default the viewers - are more than sodding welcome to him. Anyone see his evidence to the hacking enquiry, in which part of his evidence was him qouting from his (not very) best selling book? Arrogant piece of.....

It was just a shame that Alex Jones HADN'T punched this prat. You'd have heard a very loud resounding cheer from across the pond!

• Like 1

That video as just annoying... I hate to see someone ask a question then talk over the top of them non stop.. Two mins of the video annoyed me.. Piers Morgan should shut up and give his as* a chance.. That would drive even the anti gunners around the bend..!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me? Thats what you call being angry and throwing notes at someone? He didnt raise his voice, nor lose his temper. All the did was say "it makes me sick", crumpled up his notes and lightly threw the ball onto the table. Why exaggerate it?

Are you kidding me? Thats what you call being angry and throwing notes at someone? He didnt raise his voice, nor lose his temper. All the did was say "it makes me sick", crumpled up his notes and lightly threw the ball onto the table. Why exaggerate it?

Because trying to ridicule your political enemy sometimes works when you have no valid arguments. Why else?

Here's a good one. Talk about polar opposites...

TED NUGENT GOES OFF ON PIERS MORGAN DURING FIERY GUN DEBATE: ‘YOU’RE SO FULL OF CRAP’

Rock legend Ted Nugent sat down with CNN’s Piers Morgan in a Texas gun shop on Monday to talk, well, guns. Nugent blasted Morgan over his apparent “obsession with guns” and told him to leave responsible American gun owners “the hell alone.”

Morgan began the interview by asking his guest to explain to him, “in the least inflammatory way possible,” why any American needs to own an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Morgan had just gotten done shooting an AR-15 at a gun range and said he was surprised by the power it possessed.

After first offering prayers to the Chris Kyle and Littlefield families, Nugent told Morgan to “take it to the bank” that he would never understand the true purpose of firearms.

“You don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime,” Nugent said.

Morgan countered by saying 100,000 Americans get hit by gunfire each year.

“Let me stop you there, because I’ve been hearing you say this and you’re so full of crap. Listen to me, that statistic includes bad guys shot by cops and intruders shot by homeowners. So that figure is bogus,” Nugent shot back.

Then Morgan explained that 18,000 people commit suicide using a gun every year in the U.S., to which Nugent quickly replied: “Japan has a higher suicide rate and they aren’t allowed to get downwind of a gun. You’re turn.”

“Do you care about murders?” Nugent pressed. “Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”

“I care about all death,” Morgan replied.

“I don’t think you do. I think you care about guns. I think You’re obsessed with guns,” Nugent said, before going off on a fiery diatribe defending gun owners in America.

“99.99% of the gun owners of America are wonderful people that you are hanging around with here today. Perfectly safe. Perfectly harmless. Wonderful, loving, giving, generous caring people. Would you leave us the hell alone? Go after the nut jobs, go after the murderers, because I don’t know any. We need to lock up the bad guys and when people show dangerous, murderous intent, which everyone one of these mass murderers showed. All their neighbors, their family, their teachers, their fellow students, they all knew they were crazy but, Piers, we didn’t stop them because we’re worried about hurting their feelings. We have a mad man problem in America…”

Completely unmoved by his remarks, Morgan said “I won’t leave you alone because this is a debate that needs to be had.”

Nugent went on to call Morgan the “perfect poster boy” to stand up for the “things that make no sense at all to common sense people.”

Nugent also blasted President Barack Obama’s proposals on gun control, saying he doesn’t agree with the president on any of his gun control plans.

He also said he didn’t agree with universal background checks and argued that more guns equals less violence. He counted off several places with the strictest gun laws and sky high violent crime, including Chicago and Mexico.

Follow link for video

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/04/ted-nugent-goes-off-on-piers-morgan-during-fiery-gun-debate-youre-so-full-of-crap/

Even without the gun debate,every time i see him i just want to kick the living **** out of him.Would have been nice if we could have deported this slimeball

Why do you guys suffer this eejit?

He's not at home in the UK cos we all know he' s a d??khead.

Because he's over here. That's all it takes when it's Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan. Watching him on Youtube for free and spreading the wrath across the country for his anti-Constitutional lunacy is the best response to deal with him. Watching him on CNN and padding his Nielsen ratings is the worst.

• Like 3

Last night Piers was talking about the penetration of AR-15 rounds as the reason to ban them. With that ridiculous standard, we'd ban all rifles period, and most rifles before AR-15s. But he's throwing whatever crap on the wall he can to make his doddering little point that "AR-15s need to be banned." and "AR-15 rifles make America an Utter Wild West Hell".

I still won't sign the petition to deport him because I don't believe in government force control on principle, but I do want this human piece of anti-American garbage off the air. And firing him is a voluntary decision made by his employer. Maybe his employer is who needs to be compelled i.e. feel the heat.

• Like 1

Last night Piers was talking about the penetration of AR-15 rounds as the reason to ban them. With that ridiculous standard, we'd ban all rifles period, and most rifles before AR-15s. But he's throwing whatever crap on the wall he can to make his doddering little point that "AR-15s need to be banned." and "AR-15 rifles make America an Utter Wild West Hell".

I still won't sign the petition to deport him because I don't believe in government force control on principle, but I do want this human piece of anti-American garbage off the air. And firing him is a voluntary decision made by his employer. Maybe his employer is who needs to be compelled i.e. feel the heat.

Yea right. Piers is the only going for them ATM. If you want him off the air everyone hold stop talking about him