Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot video in Provo, Utah

HoboMoo

i just saw this video on yahoo "news". it looks like just a black bear. the creature's "arm" on the right side is actually just pareidolia caused by a branch with dried leaves stick up in front of the bear.

that's my theory, anyway.

Edited by Grape Soda
  • Like 1

Why can't they get a real one?

The lost likely explanation is because there aren't any real ones. Its the simplest explanation.

• Like 2

I get a "Let's make a 'Blair Witch style' Bigfoot movie!" from that video.

If not, black bears often stand up on their hind legs.

• Like 3

The other day

The other day

I saw a bear

I saw a bear

Out in the woods

Out in the woods

NEVER run from a bear! (or bigfoot?)

And always carry a Zagnut for the hominid..you'll be fine. :yes:

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

If we're lucky ,it will eat a few of the Romney's before Tuesday .

• Like 1

Zagnuts are impossible to find! I never see them in the store.

They are more rare than real bigfoot videos.

I hope you never encounter a bf then!

• Like 1

Zagnuts are impossible to find! I never see them in the store.

like abba zabbas......man i love those......but i can't remember the last time i saw one, much less ate one.

If anything its Bigfoot taking a massive dump

Could be just about anything. Bear, hog, dog, guy in a black hoodie.... Bigfoot?

I suppose partly it depends on where this was shot. If it was shot inside the city limits, in a park behind the high school, then it is probably a prank. But, if it was 20 miles outside of town, then we can eliminate hobo-sapiens and such.

Basically it does not show anything anyway, and so is just more blobsquatch video.

While it is interesting, the guys shooting the video took off running like little girls when it was clearly obvious from the video that the "thing" was walking away from them. The running with the camera on did nothing but make me sea sick. Most notably, the thing could have been a guy in a monkey suit, what little we got was really sucky. So, I'm more inclined to think it's a hoax.

Besides the scarerd little girls couldn't have run more than about twenty or so feet before stopping. Trust me, when something scares bad enough to run like a big dog, twenty feety is not the distance you run before stopping. Know what I mean?

When they are running away and try do the shaky camera thing you get a couple of frames with a building in it. Fake.

Good catch.

I've also read in another story on the video that the guys were camping and hiking. Take a look at their footwear and their clothes in general. Do they look like camping/hiking gear to you? I'll double check my LL Bean catalog, but I don't recall Tom's shoes and skinny jeans being listed.

When they are running away and try do the shaky camera thing you get a couple of frames with a building in it. Fake.

I'm certainly not arguing that the video is 'real'...but I see no building at all. Where are you seeing this? I see snow and blur.

• Like 1

It's dangerous to run from a bear like that.

They should have just calmly walked away.

I'm pretty sure this is a cut and dried MANBEARPIG sighting. He's such a sneaky basterd.

MAN, BEAR, PIG have a totally different meaning in in my neck of the woods. ;) LOL

I'm pretty sure this is a cut and dried MANBEARPIG sighting. He's such a sneaky basterd.

WHAT!! Are you cereal?

• Like 2

It's dangerous to run from a bear like that.

They should have just calmly walked away.

I don't know Dude, they should have shot the thing then brought the body in for real scientist to examine.

Oh, and I couldn't see a building either, not that there isn't one there, it's just too bouncy for me to see a building.

Edited by keninsc

It's across a ditch, riddled with sharp branches and leaves. It is behind hundreds of little annoying trees. You have a very clear way to run. You make a royal tonne of noise by running.

I would have stayed maybe 5 seconds more. I highly doubt it'd get to you THAT fast.

I don't know Dude, they should have shot the thing then brought the body in for real scientist to examine.

Scientists already know what bears are though.