Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The time traveller

Saru

If this were true, its annoying how him and himself are in the way, i want to see the enviorment. cool vid i want to know more.

Oh, please, Unexplained Mysteries. Is this the best you've got for a Friday?!?!?!

I time travel everytime I use the bathroom... It's like 45 minutes go by, when I could have sworn that it's only been about 5...

• Like 1

I think I remember reading somewhere that this was actually part of an advertising campaign for some company in Europe; an insurance company, maybe. The details escape me.

AMF Pension Fund.

However, the guy made the claim first and then was approached about making his story into a commercial for AMF.

I'm inclined to believe his story. I'd like to read about it in greater detail. Of course, I've experienced may mysterious events in life, so I guess I would find him credible. I'm with Einstein on this one though. There are many mysterious aspects of reality that science is only scratching the surface of.

A time portal under his kitchen sink? You'd think there would be a lot more women time travellers then.

A time portal under his kitchen sink? You'd think there would be a lot more women time travellers then.

There are, we just don't let you men in on it.

• Like 1

Real or not..I'd like to believe this to be true;-) very cool!!!

This raises several disturbing questions;

Why did his nose not grown?

Why did his tattoo not fade?

Why did he not take a picture of his ID cards young/old versions?

Did he repair the leak and was the leak actually coming from under the sink?

What horrible direction has pop music taken 30-40 years in the future?

Did his tools travel with him both ways?

How did he return from the future?

Why did he not bring back some pocket change from the future?

Did he mop the standing water up before he left or did he leave it to damage the floor?

• Like 1

its his dad. they got the same tat done together. they were videoed on holiday. end of.

x

but.... I would like to think it is real....

I call BS too. If he really did go through a portal under his sink, wouldn't he be physically gone for decades? If that's the case, then his older self would not be in the future...Doh!

I call BS too. If he really did go through a portal under his sink, wouldn't he be physically gone for decades? If that's the case, then his older self would not be in the future...Doh!

I think not, the fact that he returned to his current timeline after his alleged excursion in the future will not have any implications on his future self.

What if his future self, killed him during his time travel, would he die? Since his death would imply that his future self won’t exist to kill him in the first place?

Time Travel paradox?

It seems like people claim everything to be a time machine but the kitchen sink....oh wait