Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

River World

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:53 PM

No hun, just the original concept that was begun in the first book, which is entitled 'Homeward Bound'. I goofed. Still should make for a good movie though, the first book was terrific. smile.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#17    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 05:47 AM

Thanks for the link KC!

I have just slobbered and slobbered  wub.gif  laugh.gif
and all before going to work too  biggrin.gif                                                  

growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

#18    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 12 May 2003 - 12:40 PM

Oh ladies!  What must these men here think of us? ~
                  ah, that we have good taste!   wink.gif

(now don't you guys take that for more than it means)  tongue.gif                                                  

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#19    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:08 PM

ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif Have just watched 'Riverworld' on the SciFi Channel.... want more now!!!! cool.gif

O know they have put the first two books together to make the film but there was so much that I remember reading in that film.....I do hope that they continue with it......

wub.gif oh and plus I could *drool over the late Kevin Smith aka Ares un Herc wub.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#20    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 08:33 AM

Watched Riverworld (and taped it too  biggrin.gif )

Like you CW, I want MORE and not next year either!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it (the film  tongue.gif )                                                  

growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users