Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA Coffin Video

Kowalski

I looked for a thread on FEMA camps, but failed to find one, so sorry if It's been posted before. Have any of you seen this video:

This video really made me shudder....What's the CDC doing with SOOOO many COFFINS?? :o

Then there is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBWVWdvoCg

This is not good... :no:

• Like 3

I've actually seen one of these. It's a relatively new version of the old concrete "vault" that caskets were placed in to make them waterproof. You actually place the "lid" of this thing on the bottom of the grave, place the casket on it and then snap the part he was laying in on top. It creates an air tight and waterproof bubble for the casket. Interesting new use of an existing product, huh? Creepy.... and he's right, Americans would be more at ease with burying large numbers of people in some, any, kind of box in a mass grave instead of just digging a trench. I remember reading about 6000 people dying per DAY in Chicago and Philadelphia during the 1918 flu.

• Like 1

Yup i agree with Kowalski here... Why would they need so many of those i understand some but that many? They are getting ready for something.

• Like 3

:o That... is quite chilling. Wow. Something is going to happen. Nice videos, i had never seen either of them. This is almost disturbing...
  • Like 2

Yup i agree with Kowalski here... Why would they need so many of those i understand some but that many? They are getting ready for something.

Isn't their job to be ready for things?

• Like 2

FEMA have been planning to do whatever it is that all these alleged coffins are supposedly in readiness for since at least the year 2000. It was going to be the Bush regime that was to be resposnible for whatever outrage is planned, but things seem to be running a little late.

They're getting ready for something, or somebody is making alot of money on a lucrative contract with FEMA to provide these things.

Or both.

• Like 2

They're getting ready for something, or somebody is making alot of money on a lucrative contract with FEMA to provide these things.

Or both.

According to the video I posted of Jesse Venturas show Conspiracy Theory, the coffins are made by a company, that is part of Hercules, Inc. They have ties to....what for it...Halliburton.

• Like 3

Isn't their job to be ready for things?

Did you know in case of a pandemic, the country will be divided into 10 regions, all these regions will be controlled by a governor, who has been hand picked by Obama and his cronies. They have already began building these "camps" and they call them residential centers. Residential centers that have fences around them and guard towers.

• Like 2

Did you know in case of a pandemic, the country will be divided into 10 regions, all these regions will be controlled by a governor, who has been hand picked by Obama and his cronies. They have already began building these "camps" and they call them residential centers. Residential centers that have fences around them and guard towers.

Yes, I've seen the video and I do not believe them to be residential centers. My question stands though. Isn't it their job to be ready for things? And if that is their job, why are coffins suspicious?

• Like 1

Yes, I've seen the video and I do not believe them to be residential centers. My question stands though. Isn't it their job to be ready for things? And if that is their job, why are coffins suspicious?

Well, I suppose, we would want them to be ready for a mass epidemic, and you would have to use coffins that would be airtight, which is what these are. But, it is strange, to me, for them to be SOOO many. Keep in mind, Madison, Georgia is only one of MANY places where these are stored in such huge amounts. Madison, Georgia is also not very far from Atlanta where the CDC is. I honestly, could understand having one location, like Madison, where these coffins would be kept, but NUMEROUS sites, and there are hundreds of thousands of them! It's just VERY CREEPY.

By the way, did you happen to see the X-Files movie, "Fight the Future" made in 1998? One big thing in the movie, was FEMA. Check this out:

http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/~parasc2/ds/articles/femaXfile.htm

"Are you familiar with FEMA? What the Federal Emergency Management Agency's real power is?" So asked scientist Dr. Al Kurtzweil, a character in the blockbuster film The X-Files: Fight the Future, who issued an impassioned plea to FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder to wake up and smell the conspiracy coffee.

The 1998 movie projected the paranoia and intrigue of the smash TV show onto the big screen and stirred tremors of concern in Washington, D.C. FEMA, which plays a role in various conspiracy theories about secret plans for martial law in the United States, went so far as to disseminate a public affairs guidance on how to respond to allegations voiced in the movie.

The fact that FEMA was compelled to craft a response raises some curious questions for both fans and political researchers. The X-Files is famous for venturing into shadowy realms, but when all is said and done, this is just a fun flick, right? So why did FEMA take the unusual public relations measure? As Dossier tracked down the details, we learned that while FEMA probably won't be initiating a federal crackdown any time soon, the agency can be mighty touchy -- and staunchly secretive -- about its plans for what to do when a "man-made" disaster occurs.

Most of FEMA's attention is devoted to the tedious task of providing relief and renewal to communities struck by storms, floods and other natural calamities. When hurricanes ravage or wild-fires consume, FEMA arrives to help pick up the pieces, distribute aid, and construct emergency dwellings. Sounds safe so far... but then there's the hidden chapter in the FEMA story.

Although in the movie it was an extraterrestrial virus, you get the drift.

The TV show and the movie have often alluded to the skeleton in FEMA's closet. In Fight the Future, Dr. Kurtzweil spells it out: "FEMA allows the White House to suspend constitutional government upon declaration of a national emergency. It allows creation of a non-elected national government. Think about that, Agent Mulder!"
  • Like 3

Well, FEMA is set up to respond to emergencies, including ones that can effect a very large portion of the country... Hence, having a lot of these coffins makes sense.

If a pandemic struck which required hundreds of thousand of coffins... how would these hundreds of thousands of these coffins be distributed efficiently enough to keep up with demand?

.. they couldn't be. Earlier , i stumbled upon the state of Ohio's contingency plans for massive casualties... basically, the rules set up say that "Remains" have to be disposed of by burial or cremation within 24 hours.

• Like 1

Well, FEMA is set up to respond to emergencies, including ones that can effect a very large portion of the country... Hence, having a lot of these coffins makes sense.

Like I said before, I could see the CDC having them ALL stored in Madison, Georgia, which is close to Atlanta, and that makes sense to store them there, in case of a pandemic. But, there are numerous site, and they ALL have, just hundreds of thousands of these coffins. There's just TOO MANY to be having some on stand-by. They are preparing for something. I REALLY hope I'm just being paranoid though. I don't want this to happen.

If a pandemic struck which required hundreds of thousand of coffins... how would these hundreds of thousands of these coffins be distributed efficiently enough to keep up with demand?

.. they couldn't be. Earlier , i stumbled upon the state of Ohio's contingency plans for massive casualties... basically, the rules set up say that "Remains" have to be disposed of by burial or cremation within 24 hours.

Keep in mind, these coffins can store up to FOUR bodies. Honestly, if the company that makes them, is associated with Halliburton, you have to wonder...

• Like 2

Like I said before, I could see the CDC having them ALL stored in Madison, Georgia, which is close to Atlanta, and that makes sense to store them there, in case of a pandemic. But, there are numerous site, and they ALL have, just hundreds of thousands of these coffins. There's just TOO MANY to be having some on stand-by. They are preparing for something. I REALLY hope I'm just being paranoid though. I don't want this to happen.

Could they be stored at multiple sites so that there's quick access to them from any location? As opposed to having to fly them from one coast to another if something happens? And you say theyre getting ready for something... But that's their job---to be prepared for many somethings.

• Like 1

The question I've always wondered. Just say for arguments sake, something happens and all the power grids in the world shut down, the public can't communicate with anyone a chaos starts to take hold. The military would have to step in and try and control as much as possible. Now if that actually happened, Could the public really be trusted?

We've all seen on the news when power goes out in a city and immediately a group of idiots start rioting, now imagine that on a global scale. It would probably be safer for everyone if the public was rounded up and put into these camps until everything was corrected.

The question I've always wondered. Just say for arguments sake, something happens and all the power grids in the world shut down, the public can't communicate with anyone a chaos starts to take hold. The military would have to step in and try and control as much as possible. Now if that actually happened, Could the public really be trusted?

We've all seen on the news when power goes out in a city and immediately a group of idiots start rioting, now imagine that on a global scale. It would probably be safer for everyone if the public was rounded up and put into these camps until everything was corrected.

If everyone is in a camp, who have you made safer?

• Like 4

If everyone is in a camp, who have you made safer?

The people in the camp.

One option, you try and survive in your home with no running water, electricity and no food because the stores have been cleared out. Crime has broken out and eventually you will starve or possibly be killed.

Second option, the public are placed into the camps, where they are housed & fed and hopefully protected. Then when the grids come back on or whatever, you are sent back home.

This is all just hypothetical.

• Like 1

The people in the camp.

One option, you try and survive in your home with no running water, electricity and no food because the stores have been cleared out. Crime has broken out and eventually you will starve or possibly be killed.

Second option, the public are placed into the camps, where they are housed & fed and hopefully protected. Then when the grids come back on or whatever, you are sent back home.

This is all just hypothetical.

That's fine... as long as people are free to leave as they please.

• Like 3

So you'd rather be unprepared?

That's fine... as long as people are free to leave as they please.

I agree. Like when a natural disaster happens, they will advice people to leave an area but not force them to.

According to the video I posted of Jesse Venturas show Conspiracy Theory, the coffins are made by a company, that is part of Hercules, Inc. They have ties to....what for it...Halliburton.

So these Pandemics or whatever crimes against humanity the NWO are going to come up with are all about drumming up business for a coffin manufacturer that's owned by the world's biggest bogey?

extraterresttrial

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh