Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

New JFK Assassination Lecture

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#46    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

View Postregi, on 21 July 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

Just a minute here. What "doctors in Dallas" are you, TheMacGuffin, referring to?

All you have to do is watch these videos and you will see them saying that JFK was also shot from the front.  No need to take my word for anything.

How big was the cover up?  About the biggest there ever was.

And if you watch the Zapruder film, there is also evidence that JFK was hit from the front and back at the same time, and that no "Magic Bullet" ever existed.  That is and always was fiction.  It simply didn't happen that way.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 July 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#47    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,545 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 July 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

All you have to do is watch these videos and you will see them saying that JFK was also shot from the front.  No need to take my word for anything.

All you have to do is answer my question.

#48    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Postregi, on 21 July 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

All you have to do is answer my question.

I suggest you watch the videos rather than taking my word for it.  That is your answer.

#49    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

And why did E. Howard Hunt offer this confession to his son before his death in 2007?  He named LBJ, Cord Meyer, David Morales, Bill Harvey and others as being involved.  Those are some familiar names from the "intelligence community", and I would add some others like Frank Sturgis and Edwin Lansdale.

One of my favorite pictures of Frank Sturgis was taken after he beat up a guy and stole his pie.  I have to admit that Sturgis somewhat resembles my own father but there is no relation at all.

Posted Image

#50    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

Dr. James Humes was actually informed before the autopsy about the entrance wound in JFK's throat, and that it should be thoroughly examined, but this was never done so far as we know.  Nor was the wound in JFK's back examined very thoroughly, but just in a cursory manner.

Nor was any forensic examination ever made of the presidential limousine, including the possible bullet hole in the windshield.  

#51    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Gordon Arnold and Beverly Oliver were just two of many witnesses who saw someone shooting at JFK from the front.  Arnold probably saw the assassin, and another man who claimed to be from the CIA.

Ed Hoffman, who was standing on the overpass overlooking the plaza, saw one of the assassins fire at JFK from the front, and then toss the rifle to another man, who disassembled it.  One of these men was wearing a police uniform and another one like a railroad employee.

As for who exactly did the shooting, the one thing that's clear to me is that it was more than one guy.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 July 2012 - 10:37 PM.

#52    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

3 bullets ... 5 wounds.   3 in Governor Connally   and, at least,  2 in JFK ..and one of those falls off the hospital gurney in pristine condition.   .. mhm.

.. not to mention the bystander injured in the cheek by a chip of flying curb.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#53    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

Some researchers who have studied the film evidence maintain that the first shots fired at JFK were from behind, but they originated in the Dal-Tex building.  These gunshots may have been from weapons that were using silencers, though.

As for the bullet or bullets found in Parkland hospital, there is considerable doubt about where they came from, and if the one the FBI called the "Magic Bullet" ever struck JFK or Connally.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 22 July 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#54    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,545 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hunt? If the man made a confession, so what? I know that any confession isn't true because I know what the evidence is.

A tracheotomy was performed at the site of the throat wound in an attempt to save Kennedy's life. There's nothing what-so-ever unusual about what took place with that wound in that regard.
If that's the wound which is referred to as being "tampered with", then it's blatantly obvious that we are simply too far apart in how we evaluate a given circumstance. In other words, we look at the same thing, but we each see something different. In our case, too different.

Re: gov. officials at the knoll... near the knoll, hanging around that area, whatever, apparently, it's another point in which you disagree with the conclusions of the assassin. comm.

Snipers at the Dal-Tex bldg. Now, if I'm not mistaken, that's a new one.

Correction: There was a witness to Oswald's presence on the sixth floor. At about noon, Charlie Given's went to the sixth floor because he'd left his cigarettes in his jacket. The floor was empty, but when he got to the elevator, he was surprised to see Oswald there. He'd asked Oswald if he was going down because it was lunchtime, and Oswald said "No, Sir." (Given's was Oswald's senior)
After the assin. (about 12:30) a clerical supervisor, identified as Mrs. Robert Reid, said she passed Oswald as he cut through her office. She said he was carrying a full bottle of Coke. She said she felt it was odd to see a stock boy there at that time...that the only time Oswald had come in there was to get change- she thought for the machine, but he already had his Coke.
(This information comes from Reclaiming History- by Vincent Bugliosi.)

When you've tied together what the conspiracy was...I mean, I don't know if you've attempted to, or had time to pull all your YouTube research together and then evaluate it, but if you do, and you have evidence to support your conclusion, then I might be willing to participate in a discussion, that is, if it's an actual discussion, not a YouTube fest.
Until then, it's clear that you don't want to discuss what you throw out there, you're content to throw something/anything out there, and leave it at that.
Surely, you can understand that for one who's interested in discussion, that's quite boring. If all I want to do is view YouTube, then that's where I'd go.
"Taking your for it" is beside the point. The point is, I'm not here to view YouTube.

#55    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,545 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

View Postlightly, on 22 July 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

3 bullets ... 5 wounds.   3 in Governor Connally   and, at least,  2 in JFK ..and one of those falls off the hospital gurney in pristine condition.   .. mhm.

.. not to mention the bystander injured in the cheek by a chip of flying curb.

I'd say there were more than five wounds because there's not always an exit wound.
In this case all wounds, entrance and exit, were examined and considered individually
Nine forensic pathologists and all (with the exception of Wecht) agreed that the "single bullet theory" was consistent with the wounds to Kennedy and Connally.

The bullet was not pristine. It appears in a photo as pristine, but the base of the bullet was distorted, and I believe it lost tiny metal flakes as it struck Connally's ribs, and then wrist. The wound to Connally's thigh was described as "superficial."
I don't think it's unheard of to find a bullet from a shooting victim in an ER. I wouldn't think that's impossible, especially when the vic. has a superficial wound from a bullet.
If it was staged, it seems it would have been much easier to just toss it in the limo.

Yes, a bystander, James Tague, was struck by debris. I don't know if it was determined to be from bullet fragments or concrete, but that was the first shot. It was witnessed by a woman identified as Mrs. Donald Baker who worked at the depository bldg. She was standing out in front of the building and heard what she thought sounded like a firecracker and she saw sparks on the pavement in what she thought was about in the middle of the next lane beside the pres. limo. It's known that a curb was hit.

#56    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

Snipers at the Dal-Tex building are definitely not a new idea--or at least one sniper.

When Regi asks which of the Dallas doctors thought that JFK had been shot from the front, the answer is that they ALL did.  The tracheotomy was done over what they considered to be an entrance wound, although the autopsy doctors at Bethesda said they never examine this wound.

Why was that, Regi?  They were informed before the autopsy that this was indeed an entrance would but they never examined it.  That alone is enough to bring the Warren Commission into question.  

It is also quite possible that JFK was shot twice in the head, from different directions, since the Zapruder film seems to show that the damage to his head gets even worse a split second after the first shot caused the big explosion or "halo" of blood.

Then there was that bullet hole in the windshield that could never be examined because it was destroyed.  

I could go on and on here, but the fact is that we have more bullets being fired and more wounds being inflicted than can be accounted for by the Warren Commission, which had only two bullets to inflict all the injuries.  At first they thought they had three, but then they had to conclude that the first shot missed.

Even LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover did not really think that the same "Magic Bullet" struck JFK and Connally, and we now know that from the declassified tape recordings of their calls.

In my opinion, the Warren Commission was 100% discredited long ago, and even the House Assassinations Committee admitted long ago that there was at least one other gunman.

#57    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

As soon as I read the Operation Northwoods documents, which discussed how various pretexts and provocations that could be created in the U.S. to justify the invasion of Cuba, I understood how this could have backfired on JFK.

The Joint Chiefs also thought they they should be in charge of all Cuba operations rather than the CIA, which we now know was also the policy of John and Robert Kennedy after the bay of Pigs disaster.  Yet after the Cuban Missile Crisis, they had considered calling off the covert war against Castro, which may well have upset many people.  Ironically, LBJ did call it off, while at the same time began considering the escalation of the war in Vietnam.

Posted Image

http://media.nara.go...15/36-1460a.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 22 July 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#58    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

J.C. Price told Mark Lance that he had heard shots fired from the front of JFK's limo, then seen a man running away in that area immediately afterwards,  He told the police about this but was never called by the Warren Commission.  Why not?

#59    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

Bill and Gayle Newman, who were very close to the presidential limo, also heard shots coming from the front and saw the back of JFK's head blown out.  A reporter who was in the plaza that day and also heard at least one shot coming from the front had her story "altered" by the FBI before it was printed in the newspaper.  Why?

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 22 July 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#60    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

I could ask some other important questions, too.  Where is JFK's brain?  It has been "missing" from the National Archives since 1966.  When and where was it first removed and examined?  Where are the records of that examination?  They are all "missing" too.

Is there any judge or attorney in any courtroom in the United States who would tolerate such a "loss" of vital evidence?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users