Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Radio Heads

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 27 June 2002 - 11:30 PM

CW and PS,  thanks for noticing!

Hey I was just thinking (I know,  amazing,  isn't it?)
        remember when we did a thread on subliminal messages?  How they were used to make people think of something in particular?  
        I have noticed many times,  when my alarm goes off,  it might be playing a song,  but I'm not that alert yet,  so later in the day I could hear it again,  and think,  'that was just on my mind!'  
        But I still think it is like that 'guess the image on the card' (like Odin has on his webpage).  Some have it,  some don't!   :s02

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#47    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 28 June 2002 - 07:57 AM

test

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#48    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 28 June 2002 - 08:09 AM

There's something definitely strange going on in this thread. The pages aren't displaying properly, KC's post didn't appear here until I added a test reply, even though it shows up sequentially in the 'post reply' window.  :-/

It might be a good idea to lock this thread and start a new, continuation thread if anyone would like to add to it. Let me know what you think, especially you, Dakoda, if you would like to continue a discussion on this particular topic. You can always supply a link to this original thread in a new post, so that people could follow along.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#49    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 11:11 PM

That's alright MM, I think we're through with this topic. Unless anyone is still interested because I suppose that some of you found Randi's reply dissatisfying? Oh well.  :-/

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users