Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Why aren't Schools Haunted?

school haunted

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 28 June 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

That's true. I believe i read something that said that there are more dead people than living.
Never believe in something that you read on the internet, except wikipedia, that **** is legit

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#17    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 28 June 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Never believe in something that you read on the internet, except wikipedia, that **** is legit

Hehehehehee.. too funny. But really, I wouldn't doubt it if there are more dead people than currently living people. I do doubt it if people have died everywhere to the extent that the whole planet would be haunted.

But back to schools... Plenty of haunted schools to go around. Maybe in part because of the kids- they can't seem to help themselves but to like to scare them selves and other kids, and schools are a great setting for it.

#18    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Both buildings that are part of Maine College of Art and the Museum of Art in Portland are haunted. The McClellan-Swett House and the Clapp house are supposedly haunted by the ghost of Asa Clapp.  The part of MECA's continuing education department that is in an old store is also haunted.

Also tagged with school, haunted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users