Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience


  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,672 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

View Postcaptain pish, on 18 May 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

The shower heating up was obviously a faulty thermostatic cartridge. Seen it many a time. Nothing paranormal there and the vision of the kid was probably drug induced

I've learned when people use the word obviously around here, it almost never fits correctly, and is usually based solely off of their subjective opinion based off of predisposed, slightly educated conjecture.

She said that the water hadn't just changed to hot. The knob had actually been turned all the way to the hottest position, but not by her sister. And I'm sorry, but your second rationalization isn't even really trying.

But at least you didn't go for the seeking publicity route. Seriously, what actors/singers would use 'a house I used to stay at was haunted' in one conversation with a magazine to hopefully further their career? She is #1 on Maxim's Hottest star list. These people don't concoct campfire ghost stories to further their publicity, do they? Nah, they talk to magazines about whatever, and people ooh and aah at it all the same.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#47    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,672 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostThe Unseen, on 14 May 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

Excuse me? as funny as you might thnk Calling me Nick Jonas is,To me its an Insult,But Ill forgive you this One Time,But I am not that gay crap,big headed,pece of caca,If I were I would kill myself and take you with me,LOL :su  But yes I cant stand her one bit,all she did was grow up to be a banshee singing S.L.U.T. Yuck,just Yuck,Just thinking of her makes my skin crawl and want to go on a shooting spree ,LOL but to be called one of those creepy gay so called Jonas Brothers can make me  do stupid things to stupid people,I have Targets made that have their picture on it to shoot at,or burn in a Voodoo ritual,or just to scare little kids with at Holloween,Yuck man just yuck,I think the Jonas Brothers are crossdressers or are He shes...... Want to run them over with a Tank and set them on fire and burn them in a 55 gallon drum,But thats just me.LOL

I knew it! You're Kevin!

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#48    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Post_Only, on 20 May 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

I've learned when people use the word obviously around here, it almost never fits correctly, and is usually based solely off of their subjective opinion based off of predisposed, slightly educated conjecture.

She said that the water hadn't just changed to hot. The knob had actually been turned all the way to the hottest position, but not by her sister. And I'm sorry, but your second rationalization isn't even really trying.

But at least you didn't go for the seeking publicity route. Seriously, what actors/singers would use 'a house I used to stay at was haunted' in one conversation with a magazine to hopefully further their career? She is #1 on Maxim's Hottest star list. These people don't concoct campfire ghost stories to further their publicity, do they? Nah, they talk to magazines about whatever, and people ooh and aah at it all the same.

Spot on. I don't think it's for publicity at all.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5


#49    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 20 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Spot on. I don't think it's for publicity at all.

Ditto that.  Why would she need this, right?  She's brought it up in an interview with one of the biggest magazines in the fashion industry, she's in the entertainment news almost daily.  Why would she need such a controversial topic for publicity?

What I'd like to see is, let's just ignore that it is miley saying this, are there any other reports from 'normal' people?  I'd love to check it out.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#50    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 20 May 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Ditto that.  Why would she need this, right?  She's brought it up in an interview with one of the biggest magazines in the fashion industry, she's in the entertainment news almost daily.  Why would she need such a controversial topic for publicity?

What I'd like to see is, let's just ignore that it is miley saying this, are there any other reports from 'normal' people?  I'd love to check it out.

lol plenty of normal people around the forum and they also get the "publicity" shtick sometimes too :P that or "see a doctor, you crazy!"

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5


#51    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 20 May 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

lol plenty of normal people around the forum and they also get the "publicity" shtick sometimes too :P that or "see a doctor, you crazy!"

Well, for a topic like ghosts, there are no absolutes, just experiences.  For me, I love a good haunting story, I go on ghost tours in every city I visit just to maybe experience something compelling.  I won't say I know what is going on in these places but I give most people the benefit of the doubt on their testimonies because I wasn't there, I didn't experience what that person did.  I don't necessarily believe their story, I just acknowledge that it is a possibility.

There's always a possibility that someone is crazy too... lol  but, how the heck do I know?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#52    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 20 May 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

Well, for a topic like ghosts, there are no absolutes, just experiences.  For me, I love a good haunting story, I go on ghost tours in every city I visit just to maybe experience something compelling.  I won't say I know what is going on in these places but I give most people the benefit of the doubt on their testimonies because I wasn't there, I didn't experience what that person did.  I don't necessarily believe their story, I just acknowledge that it is a possibility.

There's always a possibility that someone is crazy too... lol  but, how the heck do I know?

I understand :) it's a good attitude to have and I respect you for it.

Oh I know @ crazies :alien: I tend to trust my gut when reading things on here and there's an awful lot of threads where I just get them crazy/attention seeker vibrations too :P chances are, I just won't reply though - rather than try and berate them.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5


#53    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 20 May 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

I understand :) it's a good attitude to have and I respect you for it.

Oh I know @ crazies :alien: I tend to trust my gut when reading things on here and there's an awful lot of threads where I just get them crazy/attention seeker vibrations too :P chances are, I just won't reply though - rather than try and berate them.


lol  thank you!  And good for you!

I won't argue with someone sharing an opinion or an experience.  Though I may ask questions.  I don't mind a challenge either, but the challenge better make sense and I won't tolerate hypocrisy.

What gets my ire going is when someone says something is absolute.  Nothing is absolute.  If you believe, recognize that it's your belief and I will respect that as your truth but don't try to tell me or anyone else what is what and that is the absolute truth.  Then, we have a debate.  But you notice things get ugly in some forums.  And I am not innocent of fueling the fire.

I do recognize when something is pointless though, and I refuse to waste time if the points are not recognized.

Anyway, I digress... it would behoove all of us to keep an open mind.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#54    orion43

orion43

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:18 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hades

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

cocaine is a helluva drug, just ask Miley

Edited by orion43, 23 May 2013 - 05:08 AM.


#55    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,771 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your guess is as good as mine!

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

View Postslaughtr, on 10 May 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

I think most people in their life will experience some type of paranormal activity one way or another so this doesn't suprise me.One thing I never do is discount what someone is telling me regarding ghostly experiences.Unitll it happens to you some will never believe.

That's a great point. Not all "experiencers" are dishonest or mistaken, and it's rude to treat them like they are. It's best to keep an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out of your skull. Judge each event on its own merits.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#56    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Joined:28 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:salinas,ca

  • "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

she just wants attention there's normal people that see them too but a celebrity cries wolf and they go them like they are the only ones lol


#57    coldethyl

coldethyl

    ~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

  • Member
  • 16,331 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:~*★*~Under Your Eyelid~*★*~

  • ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image


#58    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,611 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

My astral projection worked!!! Won't lie.


#59    atomk12

atomk12

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined:05 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SoCal

  • The average person is below average

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

The event has obviously left her emotionally scarred and out of her mind. Now she shaved her head, got tattooed and dances like a stripper.


#60    Emeraldgemheart

Emeraldgemheart

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Narnia.

  • "In the end, you will always kneel" - Loki

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

I love how she says "I'm not even kidding." At the end.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users