Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Colma,CA

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

• "Security Forces wives don't have to be told not to resist."

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 05 April 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

What branch is your husband? Even without Cripple Creek as a reason, Colorado is a wondrous place, with no end of things to go see, participate in, and view! The Rockies here are amazing! Plus, i'd love to have some more people from UM here in Colorado with me :tu:
He's Air Force.  And yes, even without Cripple Creek I've been trying to talk him into putting in for it.  I've been to Denver once, for about a week, and I've been DYING (no pun intended!) to go back!  For only being there once, I fell in love and it is absolutely my favorite place.

-Don't judge me.
-Did you just say "Don't touch me"?  We're in public!

#17    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

View PostI Am Not Resisting, on 05 April 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

He's Air Force.  And yes, even without Cripple Creek I've been trying to talk him into putting in for it.  I've been to Denver once, for about a week, and I've been DYING (no pun intended!) to go back!  For only being there once, I fell in love and it is absolutely my favorite place.

Oh yes! I remember discussing that with you! Sorry, can't recall what is said to every person I speak to on a day to day basis, it's a large list lol Yes, Colorado really is an awesome place! I implore you though to NEVER, under and circumstances, go to Boulder. lol The sad thing about Boulder is, it's an absolutely beautiful town with some really cool shops etc but, the town itself is known as "20 square miles surrounded by reality." This is the complete truth. Nothing but pot smoking hippies who will start a fight with you if you aren't driving a Prius, Subaru outback, volvo or scooter.

#18    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 05 April 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

Oh yes! I remember discussing that with you! Sorry, can't recall what is said to every person I speak to on a day to day basis, it's a large list lol Yes, Colorado really is an awesome place! I implore you though to NEVER, under and circumstances, go to Boulder. lol The sad thing about Boulder is, it's an absolutely beautiful town with some really cool shops etc but, the town itself is known as "20 square miles surrounded by reality." This is the complete truth. Nothing but pot smoking hippies who will start a fight with you if you aren't driving a Prius, Subaru outback, volvo or scooter.
No apology necessary, I know what you mean.  These forums are vast and filled with so many interesting people, it's hard to keep track.  I will definitely try to steer clear of Boulder, thanks for the advice!

-Don't judge me.

#19    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,308 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostI Am Not Resisting, on 05 April 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

No apology necessary, I know what you mean.  These forums are vast and filled with so many interesting people, it's hard to keep track.  I will definitely try to steer clear of Boulder, thanks for the advice!

Of course! It's funny this was brought up here as I was just having a chat with some other members in a different topic about Boulder and other cities in the US exactly like Boulder. Apparently there is a "Boulder of the East" Ithaca NY, and "Boulder of the South" located somewhere north of Atlanta GA. Anyway, hope you get out here to Colorado at some point, you and your hubby will be happy you did!

I suggest checking out Ouray. One of the most beautiful towns and places I've been! They call it little Switzerland. It's a pretty mountain town Nestled in a valley between three Snow Capped peaks and a really awesome hot springs! In fact, my wife and I are taking a weekend long road trip there this weekend in our Gallardo Spyder We cannot wait! Here's a link to some pictures and information! It's an online brochure. Give it a read when you get a chance!

Ouray Travel Brochure

#20    Bliung

Bliung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

So how the hell did the topic switch to Colorado? Isn't the topic supposed to be about Colma, CA?

#21    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostBliung, on 06 April 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

So how the hell did the topic switch to Colorado? Isn't the topic supposed to be about Colma, CA?

lol If you didn't care to notice, no one was commenting on Colma, CA. And I don't see you adding anything to the topic but negativity my friend.

#22    Bliung

Bliung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

I added my experiences with Colma, CA in the previous post on the first page but I guess you and the rest of everyone else didn't care to read it.

#23    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostBliung, on 06 April 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

I added my experiences with Colma, CA in the previous post on the first page but I guess you and the rest of everyone else didn't care to read it.
Just because we didn't comment on them doesn't mean we didn't read them.  And they weren't your experiences, they were your friend's.  Just sayin...

Edited by I Am Not Resisting, 06 April 2012 - 04:21 AM.

-Don't judge me.

#24    Bliung

Bliung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostI Am Not Resisting, on 06 April 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Just because we didn't comment on them doesn't mean we didn't read them.  And they weren't your experiences, they were your friend's.  Just sayin...

They were my brother's experiences. That shows how much you actually read...lol

#25    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostBliung, on 06 April 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

They were my brother's experiences. That shows how much you actually read...lol
:sleepy:

-Don't judge me.

#26    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

I commented about Colma :P  I just think that not too many people know about it..It's a small town that is almost all cemeteries.I never really heard any ghost stories from there or saw anything when i lived near there.Then again...i was not looking.

#27    Bliung

Bliung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostI Am Not Resisting, on 06 April 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

:sleepy:

I don't understand why people would even stray off topic and then bash on other people for trying to stay on topic of discussion.
If you guys want to talk about blood of the Christ mountains then make a seperate thread about it. Real low of you.

#28    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

Back to Colma...Does anyone have any stories about it?? Just curious now...I lived so close to there,but never really went there,only passed by several times.It was always in between the two towns that i would go to work and home.I could see the cemeteries off of the freeway.It always looked so eerie.I wish i had been more into the paranormal back then,..i would have investigated it more.

#29    Bliung

Bliung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

Well besides my brother's stories that's all I have. I'm pretty sure there are tons more out there but it would be a very sensitive topic for those as pretty much most gravesites are filled with family relatives.

#30    dm08

dm08

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

View PostBliung, on 07 April 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Well besides my brother's stories that's all I have. I'm pretty sure there are tons more out there but it would be a very sensitive topic for those as pretty much most gravesites are filled with family relatives.

I've been to Colma many times.  I've never heard of anyone saying it's haunted...no reason to believe so.  Actually, there's no credible evidence to believe so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users