Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aryan Brotherhood of Texas..

Commander CMG

Three US justice officials who tackled white supremacist prison gangs have been killed. Originally formed to fight other gangs, these groups are now accused of a range of criminal activities on the outside, from drug smuggling and kidnapping to murder. How did neo-Nazi prisoners set up huge criminal networks?

With skinhead haircuts and swastika tattoos, their leaders are buried deep within the brutal confines of America's penitentiaries.

But three murders in less than three months have shone a spotlight on far-right prison gangs, whose empire of drug-dealing, racketeering and murder extends well beyond the walls and barbed wire around them.

The bodies of Kaufman County, Texas, district attorney Mike McLelland, 63, and his wife Cynthia, 65, were found on Saturday.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article here

• Like 1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• redhen

• aztek

• danbell06

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a documentary on these the other day. They dont mess about.

The most dangerous domestic terrorist threat, according to the FBI, is not left or right wing extremists, or even religious fanatics, instead the FBI considers eco-groups and animal rights groups the most dangerous threat.

It's from a 2002 FBI statement I know, but I think they're still No.1 on the list. Yup, couple of kids chaining themselves to trees and releasing some beagles from labs, pretty scary stuff :o