Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#9916    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 20 March 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Thats the laser cut? Holy cr... laser must had had curved beam (top right "step" to the left)

Not lasers.  Stone softening technology.

Posted Image

#9917    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

I'm just looking forward to the time that we 'as an advanced civilisation' locate another planet that has life on it. Then we can visit it briefly, bash some granite about for a bit and then leave without any trace or other legacy, without the occupants ever knowing we were there.

Why do you think that ancient aliens would come here to play building blocks with stones? What are your thoughts behind 'WHY'? Forget proof, evidence that they did, etc., just focus on why they did this?!

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#9918    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,574 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 20 March 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

I'm just looking forward to the time that we 'as an advanced civilisation' locate another planet that has life on it. Then we can visit it briefly, bash some granite about for a bit and then leave without any trace or other legacy, without the occupants ever knowing we were there.

Why do you think that ancient aliens would come here to play building blocks with stones? What are your thoughts behind 'WHY'? Forget proof, evidence that they did, etc., just focus on why they did this?!

:tu:   thats what Im discussing..here:

http://www.unexplain...opic=244935&hl=

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#9919    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ah, I will trundle over to yonder thread then. Cheers! :)

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#9920    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,574 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Not lasers.  Stone softening technology.

aha! thats a bit like the history channels brain softening tech then?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#9921    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

I love the idea of proving one's point by using something that isn't provable. I wish that worked in the real world :no:

#9922    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,020 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Give me a clue to this Stone softening tech "Z" man ! Is it Like my Cheerieo`s in a bowl of milk after a few min`s ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#9923    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 20 March 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

They wanted to establish a higher civilisation here.  Kind of assisted evolution.  At times this was a success, other times a disaster and involved mixing genetics etc.

The pyramids were energy producing machines.  Precision construction is always done for energy output (radiation) in one form or another.

The precision walls in Peru were all done in granite (Andesite) which is rich in quartz.  Quartz is an energy producing crystal when excited by resonance or vibration.

So thery were harnessing natural earth energies to make these walls produce energy.

They would not have gone to that trouble for any other reason.

Defence, fortification, art, etc are nothing more than talking points for fools.

Posted Image

#9924    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 20 March 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I love the idea of proving one's point by using something that isn't provable. I wish that worked in the real world :no:

I've said before; you don't need spaceships to prove the point when the artefacts speak for themselves.  Use your senses.

Posted Image

#9925    Red Moon

Red Moon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

There's loads of ancient mysteries. We can't all explain them. I don't fully accept it was impossible to build the giant structures although plenty of mysteries cause the mind to boggle.

I don't want to spend too long explaining this. This ancient alien theory doesn't help explain how these megaliths, landmark images, pyramids, ect were built. They only show physical proof that they were made.

What's the matter with the idea that ancient humans did all of this anyway?

Posted Image

#9926    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostRogue Suga, on 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

There's loads of ancient mysteries. We can't all explain them. I don't fully accept it was impossible to build the giant structures although plenty of mysteries cause the mind to boggle.

I don't want to spend too long explaining this. This ancient alien theory doesn't help explain how these megaliths, landmark images, pyramids, ect were built. They only show physical proof that they were made.

What's the matter with the idea that ancient humans did all of this anyway?

1) Modern humans have tried - and failed.
2) The tools available were not capable.
3) A closer look at the stones reveals high technology.  Vitrification, machining cuts, softening technology, and moulding.

Posted Image

#9927    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,293 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

They wanted to establish a higher civilisation here.  Kind of assisted evolution.  At times this was a success, other times a disaster and involved mixing genetics etc.

The pyramids were energy producing machines.  Precision construction is always done for energy output (radiation) in one form or another.

The precision walls in Peru were all done in granite (Andesite) which is rich in quartz.  Quartz is an energy producing crystal when excited by resonance or vibration.

So thery were harnessing natural earth energies to make these walls produce energy.

They would not have gone to that trouble for any other reason.

Defence, fortification, art, etc are nothing more than talking points for fools.

Andesite is not granite. That's why they call it andesite. It's the volcanic form of Diorite. Quartz content varies by type but in general it contains very little if any. Check you facts before you shoot your mouth off.

Form follows function. The Inca constructs don't even have any of the features allegedly so integral to making the GP work, not that it could have since this whole piezoelectric granite business is nothing more than the product of a warped imagination . They're just walls, not even isolated walls.

But you knew all this already or you wouldn't be trying to flamebait this late in the game.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#9928    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 21 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Andesite is not granite. That's why they call it andesite. It's the volcanic form of Diorite. Quartz content varies by type but in general it contains very little if any. Check you facts before you shoot your mouth off.

Form follows function. The Inca constructs don't even have any of the features allegedly so integral to making the GP work, not that it could have since this whole piezoelectric granite business is nothing more than the product of a warped imagination . They're just walls, not even isolated walls.

But you knew all this already or you wouldn't be trying to flamebait this late in the game.

You amaze me Mr O:

Andesite is the most common volcanic rock after basalt. It is porphyritic, that is, consists of coarsecrystals (phenocrysts) embedded in a granular or glassy matrix (groundmass). Having a silica content of 57%, it is in the intermediate category (526% silica) of the silicicafic scale.

http://www.enotes.co...erence/andesite

This is why even though I have respect for you I don't really believe what you say without checking up.

Want to retract your statement?

Edited by zoser, 21 March 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Posted Image

#9929    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 21 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

The precision work in quartz bearing stone is the biggest single enigmatic feature of ancient cultures in Peru, Egypt and Bolivia.  It can be seen on a smaller scale in Turkey as well.

This fact is highly significant, and modern archaeology simply fails to explain it, preferring instead to brush it under the carpet.

They could have used softer stone and made their lives considerably easier.  Quartz bearing rock was obviously highly significant to them.

Posted Image

#9930    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Another image of 'The Wall of Living Rock' in Peru.

Where the stone has been extracted is totally smooth and displays the same vitrification effect seen on the walls, caves and rock outcrops:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 21 March 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Posted Image