Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The girl on the London Underground

Blackwhite

A young art student was travelling from the city centre in London to her college campus one night. She got on the London Underground and the only other passenger in the carriage was a man in his 30s. She took a seat and after a few minutes three others entered the carraige. They sat directly across from her, two males with a female between them. She avoided eye contact with them as they looked like drug addicts.

A while later the man in his 30s walked passed and acted like he knew her. He said "Hi, how are you, Ive not spoken to you in a long time" then he lent down and whispered "Get off at the next stop". She didnt know whether or not to trust the man, but then she realised that if the man was getting off the train, she didnt want to be left alone with the three junkies. After they stepped off the train, the man told her that the young girl sitting between the two men was dead. He had watched them drag her onto the train with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of her skull.

Edited by Blackwhite

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear's Quest

• TillyNatz

• dani10

• Ketzer

hmmm my question is how they wouldnt notice she was dead in first place. I mean it would be obvious with all the blood, but you never eh? :P

I've read a simliar story, but instead of a girl sitting in the middle, it was a guy.

hmmm my question is how they wouldnt notice she was dead in first place. I mean it would be obvious with all the blood, but you never eh? :P

If the scissors were stuck in the back of the head it could be completelly bloodless (until you remove the scissors).

Sounds like another "Weekend at Bernies" :D

Is a pair of scissors enough to support the weight of a corpse??? I don't think so!

That was a creepy tale. :unsure2:

ITS a story because it was to bring more people to the underground (7/7 attacks) and proberly that woman was a ghost. Theres loads of abondond stations in london and many ghosts that live there.

Okay........um.......I don't think that this is an urban legend..........is it?

Edited by Thatoneoverthere

well, scissors wouldn't support the weight of a corpse

and the dude that told her to get off, could have been a killer or summat

and btw, how could he possibly see them putting the scissors in the skull if he was already on the train?

:D

It's a London urban legend. My nephew, who lives over there, told me about it.

I've read a simliar story, but instead of a girl sitting in the middle, it was a guy.

That would ruin the story and make it have it not make any sense.

A young art student was travelling from the city centre in London to her college campus one night. She got on the London Underground and the only other passenger in the carriage was a man in his 30s. She took a seat and after a few minutes three others entered the carraige. They sat directly across from her, two males with a female between them. She avoided eye contact with them as they looked like drug addicts.

A while later the man in his 30s walked passed and acted like he knew her. He said "Hi, how are you, Ive not spoken to you in a long time" then he lent down and whispered "Get off at the next stop". She didnt know whether or not to trust the man, but then she realised that if the man was getting off the train, she didnt want to be left alone with the three junkies. After they stepped off the train, the man told her that the young girl sitting between the two men was dead. He had watched them drag her onto the train with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of her skull.

wow this kind creeps me out :mellow: im gunna have a nightmare bout this.........

That would ruin the story and make it have it not make any sense.

LOL what was I smoking. What happens when you don't sleep!

I have no idea prime but lemme in on it

I think this actually did happen, not like this but I did read an article where a man had a stroke or something of the sort on the NY subway & he rode around all night until the last stop, and nobody even noticed :S

Yeah that happens a lot :P

I think it happened here in philly too.

Most urban legends deals with 'gut instinct.'

knowing better to get off at the next stop than to continue on with suspicious junkies.

Another gut lesson here, knowing not to look at junkies, If she did look at them, they would had to kill her before she left.

:hmm: i highly doubt it! why would they get on the train with a dead body?! police ride the train too! if they were true merderes they would dispose of the body ASAP! i've read alot of murder misturies and they allways dispose of the body first! if you ask me it's a hoxe! :hmm:

:hmm: i highly doubt it! why would they get on the train with a dead body?! police ride the train too! if they were true merderes they would dispose of the body ASAP! i've read alot of murder misturies and they allways dispose of the body first! if you ask me it's a hoxe! :hmm:

of course, its not real!

But would YOU get off if two strange-looking junkies sat across from you stayed on while everyone got off.

i think in one of the versions its a man and he has a bullet wound, and everyone thinks he is drunk because he is swaying between the other two passengers, who then get off and leave the body there.