Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Aurora texas UFO crash 1897

alien texas ufo grave

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,758 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 May 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Aurora, Texas isn't much of a tourist trap if you've ever been there.

Not from the lack of trying Im sure. Its been on TV. Books. There must be some stuff to look at if you can find the damn place,... but yea, Roswell does it better.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#17    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,898 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 May 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

Keven Randle is one of those off and on UFOlogist. One thing I noticed about Randle is that he tends to spin articles on his blog. In reference to the metal he isn't very specific just calling it normal in refernece to nothing. This is counter to MUFON's John Schuessler and UFO Hunters who are more specific in the lab analysis.


Ohhh stuff and nonsense.

Here is  John Schuessler's paper - LINK


It says:


X-ray -fluorescence analysis determined the sample to be free of zinc. This was an unexpected finding, since the samples retrieved from the east of the well site contained zinc. The soft x-ray spectrographic analysis verified the high purity of the aluminium, the inclusion of iron, and the absence of copper.


So nothing otherworldly so far.
They also say:

Investigators were able to locate a crude headstone marking a grave in the local cemetery.


Is this the Alien grave? They do not say,they allude it might be. Yet Kevin Randle was unable to find any grave with a direct correlation. so does the alleged grave even exist? It would appear not.

And the weak excuse they used for not going near the grave they did not find, but alluded to?

Perhaps the people of Aurora were afraid their longstanding popularity would be diminished if the grave were opened and science proved the whole event was a hoax.

If they did not suspect a hoax, why fear it, and why would the townspeople fear the investigation unless they too know this is a hoax?

And the locals are none to convincing either:



Through constant contact with residents of the area we have broken through their usual ly taciturn attitude and now find th© consensus is "there probably was a UFO crash --- but we can*t be sure about a pilot." Seven point out they hav heard the crash report "all our lives" but add no one mentioned the pilot as reported by S.S. Haytlen and Judge proctor in a small type of local newspaper ho was putting out at the time. The only original Aurora newspaper had folded from lack of business as half the inhabitants of Aurora died of typhoid fever the winter before the&rash, the cotton crop failed and the expected construction of a railroad into Aurora went broke all within 12 months.

And this:


2 - Preliminery analyses of the metals which show:
100% pure tin Recovered by Fred Kelley, a professional treasure hunter of Corpus Christ!, and analyzed by American Smelting Co. Both Kelley and the company's scientists could give any reason why "pure tin" should be found there.



Not to mention this most interesting comment:



"Thus, in view or the evidence we cannot label H.E. Hayden's story a hoax in every detail. "



So pretty much the townspeople grew up with some long winded story, the proof such as the alleged headstone does not exist, and most locals accept the story is pretty darn loose and most likely cooked up to drum up business as has been proposed. The metal samples are nothing short of embarrassing in that grown men would fawn over them as they do when one cas clearly see that they are quite earthly. If it was space aluminium, the Isotope ratio would tell that story.


Just anther UFOlogy camp fire story. It is amazing that the story telling side of UFO's are taken by so many as seriously as the real work projects such as Hessdalen.


Posted Image



Edited by psyche101, 16 May 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,474 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

Well THe Aliens are coming to Dallas tonight ! THere even on the Radar,and many thousands of eyewitnesses ! :alien: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    Hawkin

Hawkin

    LiverEatenJohnson

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA

  • Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 16 May 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

Well THe Aliens are coming to Dallas tonight ! THere even on the Radar,and many thousands of eyewitnesses ! :alien: :gun:

I think aliens have profiles on UM and comment on UFO articles to cover their tracks by saying it's all our imagination. :w00t:  :alien:

   It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve.
But to much skepticism can make you narrow minded to extraordinary possibilities.

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 May 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Ohhh stuff and nonsense.

Here is  John Schuessler's paper - LINK


It says:


X-ray -fluorescence analysis determined the sample to be free of zinc. This was an unexpected finding, since the samples retrieved from the east of the well site contained zinc. The soft x-ray spectrographic analysis verified the high purity of the aluminium, the inclusion of iron, and the absence of copper.


So nothing otherworldly so far.
They also say:

Investigators were able to locate a crude headstone marking a grave in the local cemetery.


Is this the Alien grave? They do not say,they allude it might be. Yet Kevin Randle was unable to find any grave with a direct correlation. so does the alleged grave even exist? It would appear not.

And the weak excuse they used for not going near the grave they did not find, but alluded to?

Perhaps the people of Aurora were afraid their longstanding popularity would be diminished if the grave were opened and science proved the whole event was a hoax.

If they did not suspect a hoax, why fear it, and why would the townspeople fear the investigation unless they too know this is a hoax?

And the locals are none to convincing either:



Through constant contact with residents of the area we have broken through their usual ly taciturn attitude and now find th© consensus is "there probably was a UFO crash --- but we can*t be sure about a pilot." Seven point out they hav heard the crash report "all our lives" but add no one mentioned the pilot as reported by S.S. Haytlen and Judge proctor in a small type of local newspaper ho was putting out at the time. The only original Aurora newspaper had folded from lack of business as half the inhabitants of Aurora died of typhoid fever the winter before the&rash, the cotton crop failed and the expected construction of a railroad into Aurora went broke all within 12 months.

And this:


2 - Preliminery analyses of the metals which show:
100% pure tin Recovered by Fred Kelley, a professional treasure hunter of Corpus Christ!, and analyzed by American Smelting Co. Both Kelley and the company's scientists could give any reason why "pure tin" should be found there.



Not to mention this most interesting comment:



"Thus, in view or the evidence we cannot label H.E. Hayden's story a hoax in every detail. "



So pretty much the townspeople grew up with some long winded story, the proof such as the alleged headstone does not exist, and most locals accept the story is pretty darn loose and most likely cooked up to drum up business as has been proposed. The metal samples are nothing short of embarrassing in that grown men would fawn over them as they do when one cas clearly see that they are quite earthly. If it was space aluminium, the Isotope ratio would tell that story.


Just anther UFOlogy camp fire story. It is amazing that the story telling side of UFO's are taken by so many as seriously as the real work projects such as Hessdalen.


Posted Image



FYI. Kevin Randle wouldn't be an expert on the Aurora crash and still know answer where the metal originated from. Btw. Kevin Randle was caught lying to Omni magazine so I wouldn't put too mcuh stock in him. See: “The Case Of The Vanishing Nurses,” by PaulMcCarthy.


#21    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,898 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

FYI. Kevin Randle wouldn't be an expert on the Aurora crash and still know answer where the metal originated from. Btw. Kevin Randle was caught lying to Omni magazine so I wouldn't put too mcuh stock in him. See: “The Case Of The Vanishing Nurses,” by PaulMcCarthy.


Randles response to MCarthy's information was:

Before you begin to laugh too hard, let me point out that the OMNI article by Paul McCarthy is wrong. At no point have I admitted to fabricating anything. That whole missing nurses fiasco belongs to Don Schmitt and Don Schmitt alone. In fact, contrary to what McCarthy alleges, I was kept no better informed than he was. Schmitt was off on his own tangent there. For the last year, I have had as much trouble getting Schmitt to return my calls as everyone else.


These untruths do not appear in either of the books I wrote about Roswell. Yes, I did the writing. Schmitt would review the rough draft of chapters for the first book and then add his comments. Sometimes I would use what he wrote, if I had verified it. Many times I wouldn't, because his changes were not particularly well written.

He did contribute one chapter, which was the ‘Conclusions’. In it, he claims that he had searched for the records of eleven men. He could not find those eleven records. The Air Force researched the names and found the ‘missing’ records for most of them The others were of men with such common names that no determination could be made...


In the second book, Schmitt didn't even bother to make any changes. He was too busy doing other things to care about the book. The chapters would come back with no comments, or in a couple of cases, with comments written by someone else. He was so busy that he couldn't even take time to make sure he approved of the work. Let someone else do the work and then take credit for it!

Everything I put into the books, I knew to be the truth because I had researched it myself, or I had checked to make sure the documentation existed. The research as it appears in the book is solid. Audio and video tapes exist, others besides Schmitt have interviewed the witnesses, and there is documentation to support the conclusions.


That said, let me now point out that I do not now believe anything that Schmitt says and neither should you.... I will have nothing more to do with him from this point on. He has revealed himself as a man who cares only for his own promotion. He has destroyed his work and badly damaged mine… I didn't know the real Don Schmitt. Now I do...

(Saucer Smear Online)


However, you have illustrated that the UFOlogists with the same premise come up with different answers, which I feel indicates that they are just chasing each others tails.

Edited by psyche101, 17 May 2013 - 02:54 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#22    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Is Kevin Randle trying to do damage control? He's just another funny UFOlogist who really doesn't desrve the popularity. From debunkers who have issues with aliens to funny UFOlogist that appear on the UFO circuit. They watch too much detective televison shows and think that's them. Grow a musctache and put your mug shot on the internet with a spin doctoring blog.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 17 May 2013 - 11:25 PM.


#23    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

I'm open that the Aurora texas crash could be ET and the Airship wave had some ET/UFO truth to it.

- A lot of disc have a shiny metallic aluminum appearance to them.

- A lot of UFO occupants are described as short.

- I think the people who recovered and buried the body descied him as a "spaceman."

Again, no one has an expalantion for the metal recovered. Highly purified alunimun was probably not used for barbed wire fences in Texas right? Probably not a piece of a beer can or used for a wind mill. People who exclaim "no evidence" seem to be dismissive when evidence does surface. Oh yeah, natural. Then where did it come from? = no answer or silence.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 17 May 2013 - 11:42 PM.


#24    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Funny stuff guys


#25    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,758 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Interesting,... how the believers always seem to cherry-pick what they need to make a story real, and simply just ignore the rest.

That is not even BAD investigating.  That is just looking for the stuff that supports what you wish were true.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,474 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

Well ITs all in the Way that one Looks at anything ,RIght? :alien: :-*

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,898 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Is Kevin Randle trying to do damage control?

I am open to such if you feel you have a case to show such, please feel free to continue.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

He's just another funny UFOlogist who really doesn't desrve the popularity.

None of them do IMHO, this one is just a bit more honest than the others. In fact I doubt many of them at all really believe in Aliens being on earth, I believe many of them are just making an easy buck.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

From debunkers who have issues with aliens to funny UFOlogist that appear on the UFO circuit.

To credulous zealots seeking personal validation for their own imaginations?

Which "debunkers" have issues with aliens? Not making much sense there Stu. Do you mean "debunker" the UM Member, or do you mean the critical thinkers who have a hearty chuckle at your ever so serious tales?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

They watch too much detective televison shows and think that's them.

I'd rather watch Star Trek personally. I got bored with CSI and all the spin off's pretty quickly.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Grow a musctache and put your mug shot on the internet with a spin doctoring blog.

Might you have been under this influence of a narcotic when typing this?


View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

I'm open that the Aurora texas crash could be ET and the Airship wave had some ET/UFO truth to it.

Of course you are, you have even linked to that raving lunatic Clark McClelland. Any person can see it takes very little to convince you.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

- A lot of disc have a shiny metallic aluminum appearance to them.

So do plasmas, so do planes so what?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

- A lot of UFO occupants are described as short.

And tall, and michelin men, and shapeshifting, again, your point being? I see you avoided the points I raised with regards to the real history of these descriptions which started in fictional novels?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

- I think the people who recovered and buried the body descied him as a "spaceman."

Descied?

Taking a leap here, do you mean decided? The grave does not even exist Stu. Don't you think you ought to resolve that? And wouldn't you exhume a grave with no earthly relatives to complain?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Again, no one has an expalantion for the metal recovered. Highly purified alunimun was probably not used for barbed wire fences in Texas right? Probably not a piece of a beer can or used for a wind mill. People who exclaim "no evidence" seem to be dismissive when evidence does surface. Oh yeah, natural. Then where did it come from? = no answer or silence.

It came from earth. Otherwise Interplanetary origin would be confirmed by the Isotope ratio. That's where these claims tend to fall down. Quite a few too. You are only on the back end of what has been proposed.

Because an Aluminium sample is considered pure, you feel this is proof of ET huh? But you do not think you are somewhat zealous? Really?

Edited by psyche101, 22 May 2013 - 03:17 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#28    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,898 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostHazzard, on 21 May 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Interesting,... how the believers always seem to cherry-pick what they need to make a story real, and simply just ignore the rest.

That is not even BAD investigating.  That is just looking for the stuff that supports what you wish were true.

Gidday Hazz

Indeed mate, it is very obvious by the way they ignore the real information that they have no intention of accepting anything more than others falling at their feet praising them for making a person "aware". These FTB's seems to think they are an ET Guru or some type of authority that should be thanked and praised. It's amusing to say the least the way they seem to think others ought to be in their debt because they regurgitate old camp fire stories.

You are completely right it is not even bad investigating, it is just ego. Look at me, the one who talks to aliens. Anyone who dare disagree be a heretic.

What these people seem to constantly miss is no skeptic ever says ET does not exist, thinkers say, show me the money, and just so happens that these clowns are broke. Skeptics look at the flimsy evidence presented, and ask questions, which lead away from ET, that is all. If these clowns could come up with something that stand to scrutiny, the skeptics woud be more delighted than anyone. It's why Quillius stands head and shoulders over the norm, they are stuck on the ETH rut and can only bleat the same tune. One need to analyse the data and find out if anything at all exists to these alien claims. To date it would seem not.

Personally, I will continue to have faith in the Hawking's and Sagan's. If we ever do get a breakthrough, sure as eggs that is where the information will come from. Not the crackpot UFOlogists.

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#29    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,474 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Me too psyche101 ! Its just a matter of time before We get back here to Earth From our Distant Future ! THen We Will Rock the Planet !
Remember ITs All about Time, All about Space, :whistle: And the Song goes on & On !

This is a Work in Progress!

#30    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,898 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 May 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

Me too psyche101 ! Its just a matter of time before We get back here to Earth From our Distant Future ! THen We Will Rock the Planet !
Remember ITs All about Time, All about Space, :whistle: And the Song goes on & On !

And good times.

That's where Stu goes of the rails I reckon. He should be enjoying this, but he seems to want to disagree with everyone.

I sure enjoyed the tin man alien he picked up!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who





Also tagged with alien, texas, ufo, grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users