Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

watch the only footage that sent chills

kashshaptu

the little girl

notice his eyes dont glow in the night vision but the girls does

this footage freaks me out

but tell me what you guys think!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kashshaptu

• dancin'hamster

• theSOURCE

• Belial

Eeeeek. Is she reading a book?

to me it looks like she is looking at a grave marker... her own grave stone eperhaps but this is CHILLING footage, agree???

Could have been a girl sitting out there with some glowing crap on her eyes, or reflective stuff, staged for this camera episode along with these guys apparant fear. Or it could be a real ghost. Funny how ghost hunters don't rush up to these things and get face to face with these entitites. Then maybe more would believe.

Could have been a girl sitting out there with some glowing crap on her eyes, or reflective stuff, staged for this camera episode along with these guys apparant fear. Or it could be a real ghost. Funny how ghost hunters don't rush up to these things and get face to face with these entitites. Then maybe more would believe.

yes but seee huuman eyes do not glow like animals it is possible to be a fake but it is a VERY convincing fake if it is one . and whyhy would you run off and leave a little girl out in a cemetary by herself after you saw her?? i dont know but it gives me the feeling there is more to this video than a hoax. the girl looks like she has been rolling in mud and stuff with madded hair i dont know it is just FREAKY as hell.

keep em coming i love to see what others think about this footage

O snap I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. That was good footage. And if it was faked, it sure spooked me out.

Looks like she's wearing glasses, eyes are way big. Very cool video, never seen this one. Thanks! :tu:

Thats fully spooky, did ya hear that guy sqweal? lol

Sounds like after he turned around a few seconds later there was a distant hollow scream.

I'm afraid it looks totally fake to me.

Firstly - it's on You Tube for crying out loud. Was it on any other sites - paranormal or scientific???

Secondly - way too staged. The little girl is all done up in old fashioned clothing, complete with ringlets......cheeeeeeesey <_<

Thirdly - in my job I've used several different types of night-vision goggles and infra-red film and photography. The girls' eyes simply caught the infra red beam, like an animal. I've worked in labs in complete darkness and had colleagues scare the screamin-mee-mees outta me by jumping out of dark corners (ha-funny-NOT) and their eyes catch the beams and either glow brightly or - even scarier - look empty!!

As I've said in a previous thread - you can't trust any images you see on-line....only the ones you capture for yourself - and sometimes these are not reliable evidence.

Hammy x x x

+1 - glasses. Also, IIRC, I've seen this before quite a while ago. Is it so new?

This is simply a clever trick using a black light (UV) 'gun' and fluorescent contact lenses. Looks impressive though!

Edited by Leonardo

contact lenses the light was pointing directly at her so it gives a appearence those large glowing eyes, and shes too solid to be a apparition shes not translucent this is a fake.

contact lenses the light was pointing directly at her so it gives a appearence those large glowing eyes, and shes too solid to be a apparition shes not translucent this is a fake.

Deffo fake but I have to take issue with the 'too solid to be an apparition' statement.

Many witnesses I've interview have been convinced it's a solid flesh & blood person they are seeing until they do something bizarre - like disappearing from the feet up or walking through a parked car.

Well thats what the human eye sees, but this is being recorded by a electrical device so there might be some differences in visual interpretation.

Well I have seen this film a couple of times and the thing that brings me toward that its fake is the sound effect when she turns her head.

This as done the rounds for a while now. It's sadly a fake video. A great idea poorly done.

This as done the rounds for a while now. It's sadly a fake video. A great idea poorly done.

i see you guys points and i had the feeling it could most definately be fake but regardless the first time i sen it it startled me bad lol

but anyway thanks for the opinions!

Well thats what the human eye sees, but this is being recorded by a electrical device so there might be some differences in visual interpretation.

Yep - fair point well made ;)

Yep - fair point well made ;)

good point, but the guys eyes didnt glow, and the clip is from a tv show about ghosts so they added that scary sound when she turned her head but none the less, real or not its creepy lol

good point, but the guys eyes didnt glow, and the clip is from a tv show about ghosts so they added that scary sound when she turned her head but none the less, real or not its creepy lol

As explained - the guys' eyes didn't glow because of several possible reasons.

And yes - it is pretty creepy - but that was the whole idea of making it!! ;)

That video sent chills down your spine?

Thank your lucky stars you weren't in my platoon.

That video sent chills down your spine?

Thank your lucky stars you weren't in my platoon.

the first time i saw it it did, and platoons? i have had guns put in my face and i say i hope you are joking cause youre going to have to kill me if youre not. i dont scare easily. it startled me like those stupid flash things that you stare and stare until some zombie pops out and screams scaring the crap out of you.

the first time i saw it it did, and platoons? i have had guns put in my face and i say i hope you are joking cause youre going to have to kill me if youre not. i dont scare easily. it startled me like those stupid flash things that you stare and stare until some zombie pops out and screams scaring the crap out of you.

OMG zombies??? LMAO!!!

But you're right, I should apologizes for bringing up reality. I sometimes forget that this is a kiddie forum and that any and all nonsense should be tolerated.

Oy, children...