Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visitor in black & forgotten/lost time...

LuunaAstralis

Hello!

i'm posting this for a friend of mine because i said i'd help him out... it's not UFo related btw :)

anyway,

my friend was at a really successful point in his life with everything - gd job, gd relationships... basically no physical wants...

he was visited at home by a stranger dressed in black ( apparently like a goth Mr Spock.. his words not mine lol) who did introduce himself but my friend can't remember his name just that it was quite long and had x and z in it. The stranger said to my friend something along the lines of '... i hear you use magic in your line of work.. tell me about it...'

my friend doesn't remember the rest of the conversation, or the visitor leaving but after that point his everything in his life went downhill.. the people he had worked with shunned him etc...

so we're both thinking perhaps he was visited by something bad who came to collect his luck/ prevent him from becoming more successful/ collect an unknown debt??

any thoughts/directions on this would be very interesting

p.s. things are better with my friend now! he's happy :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LuunaAstralis

• Robert Nesta Marley

• Sweetpumper

• alameals

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, ye olde goth Mr Spock. He is a good friend of mine jk. But in all seriousness- this is an unfortunate event for your friend. Was the dude an actual person, or a entity?

Ahh, ye olde goth Mr Spock. He is a good friend of mine jk. But in all seriousness- this is an unfortunate event for your friend. Was the dude an actual person, or a entity?

lol... really not sure... though my friend had another friend with him at the time of the visit who also spoke to the visitor... he also cannot remember the visitor leaving, or what they really talked about. So they both saw him...

Maybe it was the man out of Heroes,wiped their memory. But in all seriousness I've never heard of something like this. Does your friend feel this person was responsible for the bad luck onwards,what went downhill anyway?

Maybe it was the man out of Heroes,wiped their memory. But in all seriousness I've never heard of something like this. Does your friend feel this person was responsible for the bad luck onwards,what went downhill anyway?

yea... he does feel like that guy changed something...

Does this friend AP alot?

Have him hypnotized. See what comes back.

Yeah, I'd try this out.

Just wondering, was his friend and him meditating when this happened? What exactly were they doing?

Yeah, I'd try this out.

Just wondering, was his friend and him meditating when this happened? What exactly were they doing?

they weren't meditating, just chatting in the living room...

i'll try and direct him towards hypnotism tho... it looks like the way forward! :D