Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#721    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

http://www.chacha.co...rature-of-steel

No misinformation, he says it takes thosands of degrees to bend it because ithere is no signs of stress mean which is clearly true. So if it is not heated

That isn't true at all. At thousands of degrees, there is nothing left to bend because at thousands of degress steel has already been transformed into a liquid state. In other words, he didn't know what he was taking about.

If steel melts at about 2500 degree F (I thought it was about 2800 deg shows what I know), then it could be a couple of thousand degrees and still be solid. I'm sure it would be very soft, but still solid.

Posted Image

#722    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,259 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Cz

I wonder if you've seen the actual interviews with those people?  I suspect not, but I could be wrong.

I found it pretty persuasive, all that testimony.  And what made it unique was that most all of them was right there.  I think the cops were actually AT the gas station when it happened, as were several others.

So as a neutral observer, I believe those people were telling the truth the best they knew it.

Your observation that "they were mistaken" is impossible.  Several of them pointed to where they had seen the airplane, and they all pointed to the same place, and they were not all interviewed together.

I do sincerely apologize for not knowing the nuances of your particular belief regarding the events of the day.  I had assumed you were defending the official story?  I did not mean to assign a particular view to you.

I would be thrilled to discuss your nuances of the story, if only you would present them.

Its totally impossible for them to be mistaken?

Excuse me? How exactly can you make that claim and expect to be taken seriously?

Wait... Nevermind... We all know that providing trifling things like "evidence" and "facts" and "proof" just aren't your thing and have absolutely no meaning or importance to you at all.

I wonder when you're going to learn, BR, that this is not a discussion with you?

For it to be a real discussion, it has to be on equal terms, something you have actively, purposely and continually refused to play by.

With you, however, it generally goes like this:

You make a willfully ignorant totally biased and indefensible claim or post some blatantly ludicrous and naive / biased / ignorant opinion / "interpretation", others defeat it with facts and evidence which you then purposely and hypocritically ignore.

Repeat ad nausem.

That you aren't just trolling this forum to get your kicks or whatever the reason, is the impossible part.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 18 February 2013 - 05:48 AM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#723    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

View PostGummug, on 18 February 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

http://www.chacha.co...rature-of-steel

No misinformation, he says it takes thosands of degrees to bend it because ithere is no signs of stress mean which is clearly true. So if it is not heated

If steel melts at about 2500 degree F (I thought it was about 2800 deg shows what I know), then it could be a couple of thousand degrees and still be solid. I'm sure it would be very soft, but still solid.

At what temperature does steel lose 50% of its strength? What temperature range was reached within the WTC buildings, keeping in mind the redistributed structural loads due to impacts?

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 February 2013 - 07:00 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#724    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 February 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

There were those who have said the 4-floor compression material was molten concrete, which clearly, it is not.
There are those who think they know better, they were never at GZ and they have never examined a piece of steel from GZ either.

Yet hilariously, they think they know better when evidently they don't.

But how do you tell the deluded, they are deluded?? :blink: lol

Edited by Stundie, 18 February 2013 - 02:32 PM.

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#725    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Let's call it factual. Try lifting  a pool of honey and you will see what I mean.
There nothing factual about what you have posted. As I said, they would have cooled it down before they lifted it, making your entire point moot.

But then you and moot points are partners in crime, deceiving the gullible.....lol

It is clear that material is not molten. Do you know what molten means?
It is clear you are wrong yet again. Who said it is molten?? I think you'll find it WAS molten but then you knew that when you failed...lol

Of course it is and you know it! :yes:
Glad you are learning eventually. :)

Definiteion of molten:
hahahaahahahaha!! Oh dear, poor Skyeagle doesn't understand pretext.

If the metal was molten at GZ, that doesn't mean it is molten now does it? lol

That isn't true at all.  At thousands of degrees, there is nothing left to bend because at thousands of degress steel has already been transformed into a liquid state. In other words, he  didn't know what he was taking about.
Clearly you do not know what you are talking about, you assume that when anyone states that steel is molten, it means the entire object is molten when nothing could be further from the truth.

Its absurd that your debunking as resorted to new pantomine lows but not surprising...lol

Word to the wise, most of those people are not trained to differentiate between types of molten metal. Don't be duped by internet fantasist who think they know better, like Richard Gage and Steven Jones, to name a few. (Lol)
Or Skyeagle who thinks he knows better than those experts at GZ with his so called 40 years of experience. lol

#726    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

There are those who think they know better, they were never at GZ and they have never examined a piece of steel from GZ either.

Yet hilariously, they think they know better when evidently they don't.

As an airframe technician, I worked with all kinds of metal, including various types of steel, titanium, and aluminum. The job also involved metal identification, annealing and heat-treating. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that since temperatures never reached the melting point of steel, but were high enough to melt aluminum, what they saw was aluminum, not steel.

What is the claim of molten steel suppose to indicate anyway?

#727    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

There nothing factual about what you have posted. As I said, they would have cooled it down before they lifted it, making your entire point moot.

But then you and moot points are partners in crime, deceiving the gullible.....lol
hahahaahahahaha!! Oh dear, poor Skyeagle doesn't understand pretext.

On the contrary, I understood it quite clearly. :yes: On another note, try using the same machinery to lift a pool of honey.

Clearly you do not know what you are talking about, you assume that when anyone states that steel is molten, it means the entire object is molten when nothing could be further from the truth.

Its absurd that your debunking as resorted to new pantomine lows but not surprising...lol
Or Skyeagle who thinks he knows better than those experts at GZ with his so called 40 years of experience. lol

Neither Richard Gage nor Steven Jones have my level of expertise in metal identification. After all, that was part of my job description for over 40  years.

What was it that you didn't understand at post 719?

Why do you think the real experts have disagreed with Richard Gage and Steven Jones? I think it's time for you to do some homework using the following video as a reference and supply us with information from certain timelines.

Referencing the video above, tell us about the following timelines.

1.   Timeline: 0:57 - 1:19

2.   Timeline: 1:18 - 1:40

3.   Timeline: 2:53

4.   Timeline: 3:28 - 3:41

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 February 2013 - 05:44 PM.

#728    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

As an airframe technician, I worked with all kinds of metal, including various types of steel, titanium, and aluminum. The job also involved metal identification, annealing and heat-treating.
You mean the job involves you googling and pretending to be a airframe technician

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that since temperatures never reached the melting point of steel, but were high enough to melt aluminum, what they saw was aluminum, not steel.
Since there are no reliable measurments of the temperatures under the rubble and the eyewitnesses all identify/report that the molten metal as steel, it takes a so called airframe technician to figure out that everyone was wrong and it was aluminium, all from behind his keyboard. Hilarious pantomime debunkings.....lol

What is the claim of molten steel suppose to indicate anyway?
40 years of expertise and he can't figure it out....lol

#729    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

On the contrary, I understood it quite clearly. :yes: On another note, try using the same machinery to lift a pool of honey.
You failed yet again and pwned yourself.

Why would a digger operator try and lift pools of molten steel?? lol

Neither Richard Gage nor Steven Jones have my level of expertise in metal identification. After all, that was part of my job description for over 40  years.
I'm sure Richard Gage doesn't have your architectual experience not Steven Jones your experience in physics. lol

Cause Dr Asanteh doesn't have your experience either does he?? lol

What was it that you didn't understand at post 719?
The part where you assume that the molten steel was still molten when it was collected...lol

Why do you think the real experts have disagreed with Richard Gage and Steven Jones?
You mean experts like you?? lol

I think it's time for you to do some homework using the following video as a reference and supply us with information from certain timelines.
I think it's time you flexed your expertise and write a paper instead of posting on a forum crying about their areas of expertise and how yours trumps everything...lol

Referencing the video above, tell us about the following timelines.

They are all points of pantomime debunking where they pretend there was no molten steel?? lol

#730    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

You failed yet again and pwned yourself.

On the contrary, you failed to address the issues.  :yes:

Why would a digger operator try and lift pools of molten steel?? lol

He wouldn't, which makes my point, because 911 conspiracist claimed the material was molten steel, which clearly, it is not.

I'm sure Richard Gage doesn't have your architectual experience not Steven Jones your experience in physics. lol

Basically, structures are structures, all following the laws of physics.

Cause Dr Asanteh doesn't have your experience either does he?? lol

He doesn't have the many years of experience working with metals that I have. On another note, you failed to address each of the timelines, so in case you missed the references, here they are again.

Referencing the video, tell us about the following timelines.If you dodge the issue again, I will make your dodging an issue. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 February 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#731    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

You mean the job involves you googling and pretending to be a airframe technician

On the contrary, I was awarded "Civil of the Quarter," by the USAF and by Raytheon Aerospace, Travis AFB, CA.

Since there are no reliable measurments of the temperatures under the rubble...

That doesn't work for you because references have been provided. Seems you missed the reports and references already provided. :yes:  

a

#732    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

On the contrary, you failed to address the issues.  :yes:
I've addressed all your moot points and it boils down to thinking you know better than those at GZ. You clearly don't undertand when you have self pwned yourself....lol

He wouldn't, which makes my point, because 911 conspiracist claimed the material was molten steel, which clearly, it is not.
9/11 conspiracists do not claim the molten metal is steel, those who were at GZ claim it was.....lol

So if a digger wouldn't pick up molten steel, then why bring the point up?? :blink:

You did say...."There would have been no way to lift molten steel with such a machine" and I don't recall anyone arguing that they would be ablke to lift it. hahahahahahaha!!

Basically, structures are structures, all following the laws of physics.
You mean like those structures which were brought down by thermite in 1935, disproving your claim that thermite can't bring down WTC.

After all, structures are structures, all following the laws of physics, right?? :blink: lol

He doesn't have the many years of experience working with metals that I have.
And how do you know this?? lol

How do you know you haved more experience than him? I mean I didn't see them ask for Skyeagles expertise at GZ did you?? lol Expertise that disappears when you are not near a computer....lol

#733    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

The part where you assume that the molten steel was still molten when it was collected...lol

Apparently, you are not paying any attention whatsoever! :no: Now, as a challenge, go back and post where I said, the material was molten steel. If you have been paying attention, you would have found that 911 conspiracist clamed the material was molten steel, not I.

#734    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostStundie, on 18 February 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

I've addressed all your moot points and it boils down to thinking you know better than those at GZ. ...

No you didn't and once again, you have dodged the issue again!!! :w00t:

So once again, address each of the following timelines.

#735    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

On the contrary, I was awarded "Civil of the Quarter," by the USAF and by Raytheon Aerospace, Travis AFB, CA.
No one but you care Skyeagle.

And isn't it Civilian of the Quarter?? lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 18 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

That doesn't work for you because references have been provided. Seems you missed the reports and references already provided. :yes:  
NASA Photos only show the surfaqce temperature.
The NIST paint analysis only shows the temperature those peices of steel reached.

There are no measurements of temperatures under the rubble, hence you can post all the references in the world and it will not change the fact that no temperatures were measured in/under the rubble.

Making your entire premise that the temperatures were not hot enough to melt steel a complete waste of time, when you consider that there plenty of people who witnessed molten steel.....not aluminium...lol