Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My religion

KBA

I hear alot of people talking about their religions, so let me share mine.

My religion doesn't have a name.

My religion is the beauty I see in the sky, the water, the ground, a smiling face.

My religion is the ability to accept and cherish the unkown.

My religion is the earth, which gives us what we need, as long as we care for it.

My religion is the present, not the past or future. It's what I have to appreciate.

My religion is my own, and doesn't need to be forced onto other people, because it seeks no fame or benefit.

My religion is something that nobody had to tell me about, I already knew.

What I see when I look outside is the clouds, the sky, space, the ground, plants, homes, people, buildings, and so on. These are our earth. These are real. We can see, touch, hear, smell, and feel them. There will always be the unkown, and we will always fear the unkown. When we fear something, we try to rationalize it, because we have to be reassured that we will be okay. But that's not what our lives are about. Why should we convince ourselves so much about the unkown that when it comes, we may still find ourselves believing something different? The unkown is a wonderful thing, because it makes discovery possible. Maybe we will never know our true creator, and maybe we will. But let's not forget, that we can see today that he does not talk to us that we as a whole can see, so we do not need to try so hard to hear him. Death is just another road on the plain of eternity, and we all will follow that road eventually. But with death will come discovery, and that is my religion.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KBA

• kaknelson

• comforterforall

• rev r

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but you did give it a name "My religion" ;)

That's referring to it, what it is. It's metaphorical anyway. You haven't given your dog a name just because you call it your dog.

You don't here the father because your into the holy spirit. Open up further and you will begin to here.

I'm not even gonna get into it. You don't hear God, you just don't no matter how open you are. I've been there, and you do not hear him. At all. Ever. Because he is not talking to you. *cough*

Sounds to me like love is your religion.

I judge not, but it seems that you are quite positive and smiling to your own song, your "my religion" and that's all that counts.

I love your bent towards life reminds me of the warrior traveller who accepts and takes in all he see's and keep's on walking down the road enjoying himself by simply being.

Makes me wonder if you are a sorcerer?