Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sepher Rezial Hemelach: The Book of the Angel

SG7

The Sepher Rezial Hemelach: The Book of the Angel Rezial. its a Christians-Hebrew text and its said that wen Adam was sick Rezial ( the angel) gave it to his wife to help him. The book is said to have info on how to cure sickness. And what plants and foods are safe to eat. It also talks about how to make things like the ark and poshins or what we would call medison. It goes on about magic as well. But lets not look at that now.

The medison and how to make things is why I think it "mite" have been the first science book. I think God gave us science. It makes seance if you think about it. He/she (God can be what aver he/she wonts to be) gave us big brains, why wouldn't he/she wont us to use it.Why would he/she make all of space and all the things in it if not for us to go out and study and to meet are brothers and sisters that are out there. ( I believe God made more then gust one great race. The human race that is. But that goes back to my beliefs on the garden of Eden. So lets not go into that right now)

What do you think?

And if my spellings off or some thing like that sorry I cant help it and spell check does not all work.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SG7

• Jodie.Lynne

• GoddessWhispers

• jrree57

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have a link to this text?

Never mind. I found something......

The origin of the Book of the Angel Raziel (Ratziel) originated when G-d had given the knowledge to Raziel (which means "Secret of G-d") since his mission is transmitter of secrets (Jewish Encyclopedia, p 335).

Legend is that the book originally was inscribed on a sapphire stone. A copy was given to Seraph, then Metatron, then Adam (the first man).

The angels, Cherubim, were upset that the konwledge was given to Adam and desecended to earth to steal the book back from Adam. It was then tossed deep into the ocean.

G-d order Rehab to retireve the book and return it to Adam. The book was stolen again and ended at the bottom of the ocean for centuries. It was later retireved by Raphael, who gave it to Noah to protect him during the flood. Eventually, it was given to King Solomon by a Babylonia prince.

In the 11th century, the book disappeared. A 15th century Italian translation has been discovered. A Hebrew version, Sodei Razya / Sefer HaShem - is attributed to Rabbi Eleazar of Germiza (Eleazar Judah of Worms or also called R. Eleazar ben Judah ben Kalonymus of Wurms) c 1160-1237.

The Book of Raziel was published in 1701 in Amsterdam. Belief also held that possession of the book protected a home from fire.

Sefer Raziel

Edited by JMPD1

Hears some.

Hi SG7,

It was nice to see your input, but the science your seeking has a name, you know. I'd also like to add I'm not Jewish but your people tought mine. :D

I have this book it's a very good read and contains the 1500 keys talked of in the Torah. Is it a primitive science book? It could be. It also talks of astronomy.

Hi Sg7,

This is a deep study for you a student of the path are your sure you want to go this route

don't you just want to be normal, like the rest of us.. :) on U.M. :P

First of all you need a road map of what it's all about and then direction, witch you can find in the teachings of the Cabala.. Point and direct the path lays infront of you almost at your feet. :o as it does most people if they only look.

Hi Sg7,

This is a deep study for you a student of the path are your sure you want to go this route

don't you just want to be normal, like the rest of us.. :) on U.M. :P

First of all you need a road map of what it's all about and then direction, witch you can find in the teachings of the Cabala.. Point and direct the path lays infront of you almost at your feet. :o as it does most people if they only look.

First off,I know my path.

Soundly, I have know idea what the hell your talking about?

so you posted a painting, not a picture of an angelic creature. What does that prove?

I could post a painting of a vast undersea city, thriving with aquatic beings, but it doesn't make it a fact.

so you posted a painting, not a picture of an angelic creature. What does that prove?

I could post a painting of a vast undersea city, thriving with aquatic beings, but it doesn't make it a fact.

I was just saying this is what rezial is said to look like. Thats all. Sorry if I miss lead you. :hmm:

• 1 month later...

Actually, I find this accounting very strange:

Legend is that the book originally was inscribed on a sapphire stone. A copy was given to Seraph, then Metatron, then Adam (the first man).

The angels, Cherubim, were upset that the knowledge was given to Adam and descended to earth to steal the book back from Adam. It was then tossed deep into the ocean.

G-d order Rehab to retrieve the book and return it to Adam. The book was stolen again and ended at the bottom of the ocean for centuries. It was later retrieved by Raphael, who gave it to Noah to protect him during the flood. Eventually, it was given to King Solomon by a Babylonia prince.

If, after the war in heaven, the angels faithful to god remained, how does any one of them get upset about a book their god gave to Adam!? And so they, in direct conflict to god's will, descend to earth and commit the sin of stealing the book from Adam, to toss it into the ocean. Thereby doing away with their god's great book in service to man. The god, finding this out, orders Rehab <Love that name, btw. :rofl: I'll never read another reference to a Betty Ford type clinic, in quite the same way. ;) , to retrieve the book and return it to Adam. But the book is stolen again. Which means again, some celestial being disobeyed their god. And then another angel of god, Raphael, retrieved the stolen book yet again and gave it to Noah. And after all the world drowned, and was repopulated by Noah and his immediate family of many men and few fertile women, it was passed on to King Solomon by a Prince of Babylon.

It sounds like quite a legend, that can never be substantiated, but sells quite the same. Fascinating. I'll have to Yahoo it's title and see what I find. :)

Actually, I find this accounting very strange:

The angels, Cherubim, were upset that the knowledge was given to Adam and descended to earth to steal the book back from Adam. It was then tossed deep into the ocean.

G-d order Rehab to retrieve the book and return it to Adam. The book was stolen again and ended at the bottom of the ocean for centuries. It was later retrieved by Raphael, who gave it to Noah to protect him during the flood. Eventually, it was given to King Solomon by a Babylonia prince.

If, after the war in heaven, the angels faithful to god remained, how does any one of them get upset about a book their god gave to Adam!? And so they, in direct conflict to god's will, descend to earth and commit the sin of stealing the book from Adam, to toss it into the ocean. Thereby doing away with their god's great book in service to man. The god, finding this out, orders Rehab <Love that name, btw. :rofl: I'll never read another reference to a Betty Ford type clinic, in quite the same way. ;) , to retrieve the book and return it to Adam. But the book is stolen again. Which means again, some celestial being disobeyed their god. And then another angel of god, Raphael, retrieved the stolen book yet again and gave it to Noah. And after all the world drowned, and was repopulated by Noah and his immediate family of many men and few fertile women, it was passed on to King Solomon by a Prince of Babylon.

It sounds like quite a legend, that can never be substantiated, but sells quite the same. Fascinating. I'll have to Yahoo it's title and see what I find. :)

You got must of it right. Rezial gave it to adam with out frist asking god. The other angels thart god would get made and jump the gun by thowing the book into the sea. But god did not so they retared it to adam

So, after that first grab and return by the other angel. Why did the other angel steal it again, if they knew by then god wouldn't get mad that Adam had it!?

Oh, I did Yahoo and this title is available at numerous book sellers including Amazon.com. :)