Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

God's promise on Israel

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 10 May 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Indeed. There are 367.4 million Arabs in the world today. There are 81 million Persians in the world today. And there are 14 million Jews in the world today (just roughly 2 million up from 1945). This presents quite a load of evidence that some Biblical world views are definitely eschewed concerning the promises of Abraham.

Someday when you have time to kill... check out the people the Bible calls
the smallest in number among the nations... the Bible also gives their fate.

Then check out my first post on this topic and you will know who those people
are today.

I'll give you a head start:

http://bible.cc/obadiah/1-2.htm

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostAlasBabylon, on 10 May 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

Someday when you have time to kill... check out the people the Bible calls
the smallest in number among the nations... the Bible also gives their fate.

Then check out my first post on this topic and you will know who those people
are today.

I'll give you a head start:

http://bible.cc/obadiah/1-2.htm

Nice try - but all you'll hear is "but these aren't the REAL JEWS.  These are ZIONISTS.  They are from Eastern Europe and they coveted the rich, green, prosperous places of the peaceful Palestinians...oh, wait...
These eastern European usurpers had to work, sweat and bleed to make the land green and prosperous.  Raise their children and nurture their hopes surrounded by a world that would rather them dead.  These fakes just came to steal the ancient homeland of the great and noble people of Palestine - who have no culture or language or books or art that is demonstrably different than their kin in Jordan, Egypt, Syria or Lebanon.  This great and historic people of Palestine who have given so much to the world before they were turned to wanderers by the evil Zionist entity.  
Getting the picture yet?  Reality need not apply in this situation- there is a story to be told.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#18    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

No, actually the Palestinians had a rich and diverse culture. And they had agriculture.

You are just spewing the same Zionist car salemen propaganda we have heard for most of the 20th century.

"Make the desert bloom, a land without a people for a people without a land, etc" ad nauseum.

The world population of Jewry has only risen 2 million over the last 68 years. At that rate, it will take world Jewry to match the current world population of Arabs ... 12,000 years or until the year 3213 CE.

"Then you shall be left few in number, whereas you  were as the stars of heaven for multitude, BECAUSE you did not obey the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:62

c.f.

"Thus says the Lord God, "This also I will let the house of Israel ask Me to do for them: I will increase their men like a flock. Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the waste cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they will know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 36:37-38

See, things just aren't adding up, and then.

And one of the beliefs of Christian Zionism is they literally believe the Jews will possess the land from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates... what in the year 3213?

If the world is still around, who knows what the world population of Arabs will be by then. Perhaps, we will have colonized the oceans or Mars by then, who knows?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#19    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 10 May 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

No, actually the Palestinians had a rich and diverse culture. And they had agriculture.

You are just spewing the same Zionist car salemen propaganda we have heard for most of the 20th century.

"Make the desert bloom, a land without a people for a people without a land, etc" ad nauseum.

The world population of Jewry has only risen 2 million over the last 68 years. At that rate, it will take world Jewry to match the current world population of Arabs ... 12,000 years or until the year 3213 CE.

"Then you shall be left few in number, whereas you  were as the stars of heaven for multitude, BECAUSE you did not obey the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:62

c.f.

"Thus says the Lord God, "This also I will let the house of Israel ask Me to do for them: I will increase their men like a flock. Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the waste cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they will know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 36:37-38

See, things just aren't adding up, and then.

And one of the beliefs of Christian Zionism is they literally believe the Jews will possess the land from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates... what in the year 3213?

If the world is still around, who knows what the world population of Arabs will be by then. Perhaps, we will have colonized the oceans or Mars by then, who knows?
Quoting scripture that doesn't support your claims now?  The Bible does tell that they will inhabit that land - I assume you believe the Bible, since you quote it so often?  If so, WHEN, do you believe they will possess this land?  And what do you imagine has become of the "rightful" owners?  Did God *gasp* make them give it up?
And can you name a Palestinian King, Prince, Potentate or president prior to 1960?  A Palestinian invention?  Perhaps a car or a plane or even a desk that is called Palestinian in a museum?

Edited by and then, 10 May 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#20    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postand then, on 10 May 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Nice try - but all you'll hear is "but these aren't the REAL JEWS. These are ZIONISTS.

They are from Eastern Europe and they coveted the rich, green, prosperous places of the peaceful Palestinians...oh, wait...
These eastern European usurpers had to work, sweat and bleed to make the land green and prosperous.  Raise their children and nurture their hopes surrounded by a world that would rather them dead.  These fakes just came to steal the ancient homeland of the great and noble people of Palestine - who have no culture or language or books or art that is demonstrably different than their kin in Jordan, Egypt, Syria or Lebanon.  This great and historic people of Palestine who have given so much to the world before they were turned to wanderers by the evil Zionist entity.  
Getting the picture yet?  Reality need not apply in this situation- there is a story to be told.

"Eastern Europeans"  =  Khazars who have turned God's Holy Land into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Tel Aviv named world's best gay city

http://www.ynetnews....4174274,00.html

Israelis flock by the thousands to Tel Aviv's annual Gay Pride Parade

http://www.haaretz.c...parade-1.435237

Israeli political and military leaders born in Russia/USSR.  

http://en.wikipedia...._Russian_Empire

Here is a partial list... with names you may recognize:

# Menachem Begin, Israeli Prime Minister
# Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, second President of Israel (195263)
# Shmuel Dayan, Zionist activist, Israeli politician
# Levi Eshkol, Israeli Prime Minister (196369)
# Ephraim Katzir, fourth President of Israel (197378)
# Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Strategic Affairs (20062008)
# Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister (196974)
# Shimon Peres, Israeli Prime Minister (198486)
# Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister (198384, 198692)
# Natan Sharansky, Israeli politician
# Moshe Sharett, Israeli Prime Minister (195455)
# Zalman Shazar, third President of Israel (196373)
# Chaim Weizmann, first President of Israel (194952)

The current Israeli PM, Netanyahu, was born in Tel Aviv...
but his father was born in Warsaw which was part of Russia
at the time.

http://en.wikipedia....nzion_Netanyahu

After the fall of the USSR... over a million more Russian jews immigrated to Israel.

http://en.wikipedia....el_in_the_1990s

Edited by AlasBabylon, 10 May 2013 - 06:43 PM.

#21    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,354 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

If mankind survives its meteors, earthquakes and wars, by the year 3200 none of this nonsense will even matter anymore.   This ancient embarrassment is a stain on the world.    If another group of people followed Israel's example and got a homeland for their efforts, the inhumanity in administering such a policy would replicate itself as many times as the experiment was repeated.

I need a God who's more high-minded than what happens to a tiny group of people on a tiny plot of land endlessly causing trouble with their neighbors.  My God sees 10,000 starving children daily and puts the egg on each of our faces for allowing it.

Using religion and ethnicity as reasons to control others has absolutely no place in the 21st century.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#22    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 May 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

If mankind survives its meteors, earthquakes and wars, by the year 3200 none of this nonsense will even matter anymore.   This ancient embarrassment is a stain on the world. If another group of people followed Israel's example and got a homeland for their efforts, the inhumanity in administering such a policy would replicate itself as many times as the experiment was repeated.

I need a God who's more high-minded than what happens to a tiny group of people on a tiny plot of land endlessly causing trouble with their neighbors.  My God sees 10,000 starving children daily and puts the egg on each of our faces for allowing it.

Using religion and ethnicity as reasons to control others has absolutely no place in the 21st century.
Ah but Yam, with the same hand you free the Palestinians you would curse the Israelis.  Or do they not matter?  Sure they do.  One can argue forever about the righteousness of the decision to create a Jewish state but one cannot un-create it.

#23    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,354 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

View Postand then, on 10 May 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Ah but Yam, with the same hand you free the Palestinians you would curse the Israelis.  Or do they not matter?  Sure they do.  One can argue forever about the righteousness of the decision to create a Jewish state but one cannot un-create it.
I'm not cursing anybody.   They are all to be free and free alike.   How free Israelis are right now?  That's exactly how free Palestinians should be right now.

Liberty or death is how some Americans once described it.  Oh those terrorists.  We walk down the roads they paved for us and yet some of us betray their spirit.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#24    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 May 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

I'm not cursing anybody.   They are all to be free and free alike.   How free Israelis are right now?  That's exactly how free Palestinians should be right now.

Liberty or death is how some Americans once described it.  Oh those terrorists.  We walk down the roads they paved for us and yet some of us betray their spirit.
"Freeing" the Palestinians to murder Israelis?  I'd find it hard not  to call that a curse - but you never acknowledge that unpleasant truth - just brush past it with more rhetoric.

#25    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,354 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postand then, on 10 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

"Freeing" the Palestinians to murder Israelis?  I'd find it hard not  to call that a curse - but you never acknowledge that unpleasant truth - just brush past it with more rhetoric.
Quote where I said murder or zip your cockeyed BS.   Zionists and their false choice between tyranny and murder are pathetic excuses for humanity.

Edited by Yamato, 10 May 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#26    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 May 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Quote where I said murder or zip your cockeyed BS.   Zionists and their false choice between tyranny and murder are pathetic excuses for humanity.
You are a vile, ill tempered and insulting excuse for a human being.  You advocate that Palestinians be freed from any kind of controls even when you KNOW, you KNOW they will use that freedom to attack Jews and kill them.  Then you hide behind semantics to spew more hate.  Done with you - I think you are a disgrace.

#27    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

View Postand then, on 10 May 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

One can argue forever about the righteousness of the decision to create a Jewish state but one cannot un-create it.

States... nations... even whole empires... have been "uncreated" throughout history.

#28    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostAlasBabylon, on 11 May 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

States... nations... even whole empires... have been "uncreated" throughout history.

Not with PR campaigns though.  It takes a war to steal a country from it's owners - or a UN decision to create one.

#29    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

View Postand then, on 11 May 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Not with PR campaigns though.  It takes a war to steal a country from it's owners - or a UN decision to create one.

The Israelis might resort to their "Samson Option"...
so if there is a war, it better be quick and final.

#30    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,205 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostAlasBabylon, on 11 May 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

The Israelis might resort to their "Samson Option"...
so if there is a war, it better be quick and final.

Ever hear of the Dolphin submarine fleet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users