Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My three strangest experiences, part 2.

river; fantasy; cryptid; naga

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Original thread may be found here.

Since I last posted, I've gotten information on the area south of Rainier. Turns out that "the foothills" of an enormous stratovolcano covers an awfully large area. I know it's not Cougar Rock, the campground is too large, too far from the river and at least from the look of it on Google Maps doesn't have the right layout. There are a lot of rivers, and it could be any one of them. I did talk to a few people from the area, though, and a lot of people claim to have been camping in the area and seen these cryptids. There are adults now, and one of the people I talked to mentioned having "relations" with one of them, a beautiful redhead of ~20 with a slight tan. He also mentioned that she had a little sister, who was a blonde of ~14 and who made a lot of advances on him that he refused. That sounds a lot like the girls I met when I was there.

The others I talked to were his wife, who says she believes him *only* because he has nothing to gain by lying to her and a lot to lose. They had two kids, and those kids confirmed their dad's sighting. They were there when he started talking to her, but he sent them away because she was naked and he didn't want them looking at her. However, they didn't know she was half snake until he told them. She hadn't left the water yet. The younger child (a girl of ~8 years) did say she talked to one later on, a girl with black hair and scales about her age. Her story about their encounter was disturbing and squicky, (to me, at least) so I will not recount it. I believe her, of course, because mine was similar and a lot of it was stuff I wouldn't expect her to know about yet. Also, her brother shut her up quickly when she started talking. I asked him if he had a similar story, and he said yes. After that, he refused to say another word on the matter. He went to inform his parents, they came back and apologized to me for having to hear the story and asked that I please not tell anyone. (Hey, I'm not giving names. Close enough.)

I didn't get any further information, but I do remember the cryptid girl I spent time with talking about the others in her area, and she talked about a boy with black scales a lot. It's possible the black-scaled baby is their child. Further, while I was talking to them they said they shared this info and got responses about it with others who had been there. Some people laughed at them, others just dismissed them and ended the conversations, some zealously embraced their stories, but some others shared similar stories. Apparently, most of the sightings are southwest of Rainier, along the rivers there. The sightings are still uncommon and the internet is still drawing a blank, but there are people here who know about this and it's only a matter of time before somebody looks into it, or at the very least it hits the internet. (From more people than just me, that is.)

That's all the new info I've got.

Edited by Seattleite, 18 April 2013 - 10:30 AM.

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

"Anger is a gift." -Zack de la Rocha

#17    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

I really think this is just story writing.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#18    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostMurk, on 18 April 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

I really think this is just story writing.

It really isn't. I would have nothing to gain making this up, and if I was going to lie I'd pick something more believable than this.

Edited by Seattleite, 18 April 2013 - 11:52 PM.

"It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

#19    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

He didn't get a photo  as well ah? Come on , where are the O.D.D.'s at?

#20    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

View Posts33ker, on 19 April 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

He didn't get a photo  as well ah? Come on , where are the O.D.D.'s at?

Actually, for all I know he did. I didn't ask.

#21    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostSeattleite, on 18 April 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

It really isn't. I would have nothing to gain making this up, and if I was going to lie I'd pick something more believable than this.

Lol I agree that you would have picked something more believable. I don't know, I have a feeling you are trolling. Your stories are well written but you have to admit the claims are quite fantastic, although maybe this topic should be sitting in the same place as bigfoot or nessie :) Either way, you never know you may find an answer. :alien:

Edited by Murk, 19 April 2013 - 06:55 PM.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#22    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

View PostMurk, on 19 April 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Lol I agree that you would have picked something more believable. I don't know, I have a feeling you are trolling. Your stories are well written but you have to admit the claims are quite fantastic, although maybe this topic should be sitting in the same place as bigfoot or nessie :) Either way, you never know you may find an answer. :alien:

It's an oddball story. Doesn't make it false. And I had to censor it really, really bad. Maybe it would be more believable uncensored, maybe not.

#23    Old Sparky

Old Sparky

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Your stories are so very detailed and well written. It would be nice to believe but its a little like that thread posted on here with the user able to gather info about future events through a computer- so well written so incredibly detailed so mind boggling. Also, you were quite forward for a young innocent boy weren't you?

#24    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostDummy, on 09 December 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Your stories are so very detailed and well written. It would be nice to believe but its a little like that thread posted on here with the user able to gather info about future events through a computer- so well written so incredibly detailed so mind boggling.

I don't believe I am familiar with the thread in question.

Also, you were quite forward for a young innocent boy weren't you?

Well, yeah. That I was. Although "innocent" might be the wrong word. What tipped you off? I thought all that stuff was edited out of the story.

Edited by Seattleite, 09 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#25    Old Sparky

Old Sparky

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

I wouldnt dream of running off to some boy i seen off in the distance no matter how gorgeous he was! Also at such a young age (how old were you again?) would romance be on your mind?

#26    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostDummy, on 09 December 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

I wouldnt dream of running off to some boy i seen off in the distance no matter how gorgeous he was! Also at such a young age (how old were you again?) would romance be on your mind?

Edit the circumstances, so you are bored out of your mind on a camping trip with no other children and nothing to do at all. Then add on the individual you're seeing being naked, for extra incentive to find them in a hurry. Then maybe add on being nine, the knowledge that if you don't play with them before the adults see them you'll never get to, and the act is so forbidden you can't possibly resist doing it. (Hey, as a kid, nothing made me want to do something more than being told not to and not being given a reason.) Those aren't quite my reasons, but they're reasons most kids would have jumped on. (My reasons were basically "She's a girl. I like girls. She's naked. I like naked, when it applies to girls. The adults don't like me liking naked girls, I'd better hurry before they notice.")

Also, I was 9. And I can't say it was so much "romance" on my mind, although the idea of curling up with her was certainly appealing. (I was very cuddly, at least with girls. That much hasn't really changed, but it was much more so back then.)

#27    Old Sparky

Old Sparky

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostSeattleite, on 09 December 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

Edit the circumstances, so you are bored out of your mind on a camping trip with no other children and nothing to do at all. Then add on the individual you're seeing being naked, for extra incentive to find them in a hurry. Then maybe add on being nine, the knowledge that if you don't play with them before the adults see them you'll never get to, and the act is so forbidden you can't possibly resist doing it. (Hey, as a kid, nothing made me want to do something more than being told not to and not being given a reason.) Those aren't quite my reasons, but they're reasons most kids would have jumped on. (My reasons were basically "She's a girl. I like girls. She's naked. I like naked, when it applies to girls. The adults don't like me liking naked girls, I'd better hurry before they notice.")

Also, I was 9. And I can't say it was so much "romance" on my mind, although the idea of curling up with her was certainly appealing. (I was very cuddly, at least with girls. That much hasn't really changed, but it was much more so back then.)
At 9???? Maybe some are faster than others.. I wasn't into that kinda thinking until I was 16 and that was only 'cos a friend made me! :innocent:

#28    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostDummy, on 09 December 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

At 9???? Maybe some are faster than others..

No, no, I was into girls WAY earlier. Don't ask when, it was before my first memories. In fact, I'm liable to say I was born that way. (And, unlike everyone else, I never allowed myself to be shamed into hiding it.)

I wasn't into that kinda thinking until I was 16 and that was only 'cos a friend made me! :innocent:

Something in me doubts that. Just a bit, and a bit in the way an ocean is a drop.

#29    Old Sparky

Old Sparky

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

Im actually being embarrassingly serious. Im an only child and spend most of my time alone and back then i was with my parents constantly. My friend was the complete opposite of that and bit of a bad influence actually even though she was younger. Anyway don't want to bore you with the details.

Edited by Dummy, 10 December 2013 - 03:09 AM.

#30    Seattleite

Seattleite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostDummy, on 10 December 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

Im actually being embarrassingly serious. Im an only child and spend most of my time alone and back then i was with my parents constantly. My friend was the complete opposite of that and bit of a bad influence actually even though she was younger. Anyway don't want to bore you with the details.

Not the source of my doubt. The source of my doubt is this thing called "puberty". Unless it took you until 16 to hit puberty, it seems impossible to not have thought about it.

Also, never just dismiss anybody whose upbringing was different from yours as a "bad influence". Especially those who are less sheltered than you are.

Edited by Seattleite, 10 December 2013 - 03:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users