Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding Atlantis

Dimension_X

The truth is that all the information needed to solve the mystery of Atlantis has been available for some time - and I've put it in this 8 minute video:

Edited by Dimension_X

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma_Acid

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Left-Field

• adrenochromevortex

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is that all the information needed to solve the mystery of Atlantis has been available for some time - and I've put it in this 8 minute video:

Fancy giving us a brief paragraph for those who can't watch videos?

An interesting approach, starting not at "where it could be on a map" but rather "where could it have been based on the necessary foundations of a civilization like agriculture" and how the availablity of said crops and animals influenced to speed of the growth of the civilization.

Then given how instead of those domesticated crops and animals being "re-domesticated" across the nearby region it was exported from "ur-civilizations" like the Babylonians along with concepts like cities.

So going from that, the OP theorises that Altantis needed to either be nearby to those "ur-civilizations" or one of them itself, and to trace it's location trace to flow of domestication.

It's well worth investigating IMO, even though the OP comes to the conclusion that there is nothing that fits with his parameters.

It's well worth investigating IMO, even though the OP comes to the conclusion that there is nothing that fits with his parameters.

I listened to it in the background while doing something else, but that's basically how I thought it ended. I thought maybe I missed something, but apparently not.

So with that being his conslusion, I'm not sure what the point of his video is. He gives the guidelines he would use in finding Atlantis, but then ends it by implying his guidelines won't lead us towards finding Atlantis.

cool video. ya gotta respect pink floyd. i took some notes and enjoyed it all.