Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 1 votes

Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

I just made videos 4 and 5 this morning.






#17    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 5,709 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

Seems an unlikely connection at first glance... but,  it was Woodstock!*   so who knows?  :w00t:

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#18    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

View Postlightly, on 02 December 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Seems an unlikely connection at first glance... but,  it was Woodstock!*   so who knows?  :w00t:

So, have you watched my videos, and followed up?


#19    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 5,709 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostDan671, on 02 December 2012 - 01:47 AM, said:

So, have you watched my videos, and followed up?

No sir,  i would,  but i have the slowest dial up connection on earth..  very limiting.    Maybe a brief written explanation of a connection or two ?    If you wish?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#20    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,607 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Link lazy here so did not click on anything but as you have already been encouraged to do so, you are going to have to do more than simply offer links if you wish to enage this forum. Discuss your topic if you desire, whether people clicked or not won't in and of itself be a popular topic of discussion.


#21    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

View Postlightly, on 02 December 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

No sir,  i would,  but i have the slowest dial up connection on earth..  very limiting. Maybe a brief written explanation of a connection or two ? If you wish?

I have a website that should be easier for you to get to, and view. woodstockanddeadseascrollsDOTnet   Without retyping my whole website here, here are some main key words and numbers. I have linked Thanksgiving, Plymouth Pilgrims, I Kings ch 12, (Woodstock was held on 8/15, 16, 17/69, in Bethel, NY). The numbers 390, 40, and 20. The years 1620, 1969, 1989, and 2010. Joe Cockers performance at Woodstock.


#22    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

Ok Dan you have been pleeding with the board to watch you and I did all 3.
So the result is....

Through actually watching all 3, yeah I did it, my brain was screaming ****.
With frustration gone I'm going to school you on why no one does this in youtube.

Throughout the videos 5 times I went to exit it, plain and simply the following was happening way too much for my liking.

Whenever you presented a "connection" you sighed or hummed and uuhed untill you yourself could remember or wait to convince yourself again to be able to repeat it. A "connection" for you should be the beam of light that gets people hanging to hear more, where you could barely sell that you even cared it was happening or that it happened at all.

Body language throughout all three videos, was if I was watching a politician being crucified on the mics or simply someone who was talking nonsence and just talking to receive the attention. To top it off I know you were recording off the top of the computer which can explain why you were looking up and down so much... BUT WHO WHERE YOU WATCHING THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO CONVINCE ME I SHOULD CARE ABOUT ANYTHING MORE THAT COMES FROM YOUR MOUTH. It is absolutely disgraceful you expect me to sit there for near 30 minutes but you can't even hold your own attention to look at the camera.

Everytime you mentioned a fact it was about something off topic, the whiskey you went on about royalty and hoohaw but lost the connection to everything so you dwelled on petty facts and repeated it several times. When I read a person doing this it usually means one of two things; 1. You have no actually evidenciary proof of anything to surface so you dwell on the random and offtopic actual facts, untill the listening person has heard that fact so many times they forget the real problem at hand, hence ignoring the most important of your information.

Pushing your website way too much for a person who made youtube videos "to help explain" WHY SEND ME BACK TO YOUR PROBLEM? repeadiatly like you really don't want anyone to watch your videos and you are simply palming off the situation onto something people can easilier believe, as the old saying goes "If it's hardcopied, it's the truth" Scam artist's have known this for ages, Email Scams, Postal Scams, Bogus Internet hooey.

Last but not least, you looked as if you are being forced to talk about this and you actually know nothing of the situations, the same gleem in your eye as kidnappee's in terrorist videos (which mind you would explain all the looking over at something constantly like you are about to be hit if you stop.

Point being you are not prepared to even document or present your case. I would work on your fact find some ACTUAL evidence and really... if you have to research how to post blog confidently on google.
-

Now that we are over the litriture. I am for the being MASSIVE signs underneath our feet and that there is way more going on that what is lead to believe. But of all the people you could have chosen from... Joe Cocker? I still don't understand what is so bad about a hippie that thought he mighted polluted the skies that afternoon with all the secret hidden agenda of political aspirations and concerns that had their parts in Woodstock and all the big festivals into current today. Joe Cocker's song really has no links to anything but being a nice going and knowing he would get through the dark times of his life "with a lil help from ma friends" with company present, so really your linking getting high with being sociable and feeling comfort in the circle of your peers... We already knew this, it's called true human nature. Poor joe, just wants to smoke with his mates.

But I still can't understand why Cocker of all people, I know you have your numbers and years and dates and blah blah blah but numbers can be associated with anything doesn't exactly mean that it's there on purpose. Many numerologists will state this to you, if they can step off their pedistool. Realistically I would've more than likely believed you had you chose a better scapegoat. May his soul rest but Hendrix would've been my pick, with all of his anti-"Bigger Picture" speeches would more tie him being a hellish soul because of the attention he caused with his public speeking "trying to discard people from the real facts at hand" then you could root it to a Underworld-Cult. More than likely Woodstock and all the other spiritual music festivals probally just music festivals in general, are more than likely our current Celestial voices screaming out to us.

On a side note (Can't propose a bad thing including Hendrix with out a good thing):
Hendrix is more than likely a leader for his generations "Indigo children", don't quote me but they were rainbow or star children (Sorry if I'm wrong on that one peoples). Which shows in hendrix's emotions, digusted in the world, loves the little things that keep the beautifacation intact, anti-"bigger picture". I don't have evidentual fact to prove he is a celestrial being but the emotional signs and pattern of life he was a new soul. I recognise this to myself and how I am, knowing that I am indigo and have not fallen into the rabbit's hole. Just have a really strange conection from him in his music, not on a stalker "WERE MEANT TO BE TOGERTHER :D~~~" but more into the way of I could sit there in a trance and listen, something that isn't easy for me at all well the being in a trance like state not moving some part of my body. When his songs come to my head (usually how my enlightenment works) they are VERY VERY loud and distinct where most of everything else it'll take me 5 or 10 minutes to fully get lyrics and tune come to mind.


Just before you got defensive yes I tried to piece your information together and gave it ample will to do so, but plain and simple I couldn't trust your words. Which I have gone through ups and downs thinking about some parts making me mad, some just wanting to post back saying BS but have taken 4 and a half hours to relay an actually message that I'm pretty sure I've sifted through your presentation and my bs to give you that. Hope you understand. Yes I was taking live notes.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#23    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

View Postchopmo, on 03 December 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

Ok Dan you have been pleeding with the board to watch you and I did all 3.
So the result is....

Through actually watching all 3, yeah I did it, my brain was screaming ****.
With frustration gone I'm going to school you on why no one does this in youtube.

Throughout the videos 5 times I went to exit it, plain and simply the following was happening way too much for my liking.

Whenever you presented a "connection" you sighed or hummed and uuhed untill you yourself could remember or wait to convince yourself again to be able to repeat it. A "connection" for you should be the beam of light that gets people hanging to hear more, where you could barely sell that you even cared it was happening or that it happened at all.

Body language throughout all three videos, was if I was watching a politician being crucified on the mics or simply someone who was talking nonsence and just talking to receive the attention. To top it off I know you were recording off the top of the computer which can explain why you were looking up and down so much... BUT WHO WHERE YOU WATCHING THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO CONVINCE ME I SHOULD CARE ABOUT ANYTHING MORE THAT COMES FROM YOUR MOUTH. It is absolutely disgraceful you expect me to sit there for near 30 minutes but you can't even hold your own attention to look at the camera.

Everytime you mentioned a fact it was about something off topic, the whiskey you went on about royalty and hoohaw but lost the connection to everything so you dwelled on petty facts and repeated it several times. When I read a person doing this it usually means one of two things; 1. You have no actually evidenciary proof of anything to surface so you dwell on the random and offtopic actual facts, untill the listening person has heard that fact so many times they forget the real problem at hand, hence ignoring the most important of your information.

Pushing your website way too much for a person who made youtube videos "to help explain" WHY SEND ME BACK TO YOUR PROBLEM? repeadiatly like you really don't want anyone to watch your videos and you are simply palming off the situation onto something people can easilier believe, as the old saying goes "If it's hardcopied, it's the truth" Scam artist's have known this for ages, Email Scams, Postal Scams, Bogus Internet hooey.

Last but not least, you looked as if you are being forced to talk about this and you actually know nothing of the situations, the same gleem in your eye as kidnappee's in terrorist videos (which mind you would explain all the looking over at something constantly like you are about to be hit if you stop.

Point being you are not prepared to even document or present your case. I would work on your fact find some ACTUAL evidence and really... if you have to research how to post blog confidently on google.
-

Now that we are over the litriture. I am for the being MASSIVE signs underneath our feet and that there is way more going on that what is lead to believe. But of all the people you could have chosen from... Joe Cocker? I still don't understand what is so bad about a hippie that thought he mighted polluted the skies that afternoon with all the secret hidden agenda of political aspirations and concerns that had their parts in Woodstock and all the big festivals into current today. Joe Cocker's song really has no links to anything but being a nice going and knowing he would get through the dark times of his life "with a lil help from ma friends" with company present, so really your linking getting high with being sociable and feeling comfort in the circle of your peers... We already knew this, it's called true human nature. Poor joe, just wants to smoke with his mates.

But I still can't understand why Cocker of all people, I know you have your numbers and years and dates and blah blah blah but numbers can be associated with anything doesn't exactly mean that it's there on purpose. Many numerologists will state this to you, if they can step off their pedistool. Realistically I would've more than likely believed you had you chose a better scapegoat. May his soul rest but Hendrix would've been my pick, with all of his anti-"Bigger Picture" speeches would more tie him being a hellish soul because of the attention he caused with his public speeking "trying to discard people from the real facts at hand" then you could root it to a Underworld-Cult. More than likely Woodstock and all the other spiritual music festivals probally just music festivals in general, are more than likely our current Celestial voices screaming out to us.

On a side note (Can't propose a bad thing including Hendrix with out a good thing):
Hendrix is more than likely a leader for his generations "Indigo children", don't quote me but they were rainbow or star children (Sorry if I'm wrong on that one peoples). Which shows in hendrix's emotions, digusted in the world, loves the little things that keep the beautifacation intact, anti-"bigger picture". I don't have evidentual fact to prove he is a celestrial being but the emotional signs and pattern of life he was a new soul. I recognise this to myself and how I am, knowing that I am indigo and have not fallen into the rabbit's hole. Just have a really strange conection from him in his music, not on a stalker "WERE MEANT TO BE TOGERTHER :D~~~" but more into the way of I could sit there in a trance and listen, something that isn't easy for me at all well the being in a trance like state not moving some part of my body. When his songs come to my head (usually how my enlightenment works) they are VERY VERY loud and distinct where most of everything else it'll take me 5 or 10 minutes to fully get lyrics and tune come to mind.


Just before you got defensive yes I tried to piece your information together and gave it ample will to do so, but plain and simple I couldn't trust your words. Which I have gone through ups and downs thinking about some parts making me mad, some just wanting to post back saying BS but have taken 4 and a half hours to relay an actually message that I'm pretty sure I've sifted through your presentation and my bs to give you that. Hope you understand. Yes I was taking live notes.

I might as well give up. You know it all. I am not a 'professional speaker,' nor do I care to become one. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't listen. I could have written a book about all the things I have discovered, but I have chosen not to. I want to offer it to anyone who wants to listen. To charge money for it would ruin the message.


#24    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

I am not talking about being a professional speaker or any profitable service. The note of you saying "i might as well give up" proves my point of why you don't care about your subject. Seems your more interested in spruiking it hoping you'll get something out of it.

I gave you an honest opinion on what you were saying and what you were doing, I don't think you realise it but your body comunicates more than your mouth does, everyones in fact. My analysis came from sources when people lie and mislead, something I am very used to being a Construction gone Retail Worker, I've heard all sorts when it comes to trying to convince their shotup stories cars/lifestyles/finances/partners/theories/past/accreditation. Worse case and best examples are from being a Telecomunications Retail Worker, 80% of people will lie just to get their own way, even on facts about their day... if they feel the need that it will boast their conversation. One of my favourite subjects in the universe.

You displayed some of the worse body language in something I can simply only put as a Polititian sweating it after being hammered with questions they can't answer. Don't understand still? youtube.com > Julia Gillard. You were a split image of this mole, couldn't provide a clear precise connection that didn't go straight to it, it had be roundabouted a to serveral other items to make up part of the picture, to the point were you made it seemed forced.

All I meant is maybe YOU should get it clear and actually start believing your own connections before you palm them off as the next big thing. So you spent 20 years on it that's also another great claim. TBH if it's something you've had hidden away for 20 years and exploding now because you just have to, you should know this off by heart and shouldn't even need to um and uh.

The little random repeditivness reminded me of Polititians being asked about the wars and why, or the infamous Ancient Aliens TV Show. Repeat the useless information untill the task at hand is that exasperated that you just want the answer meaning it will be easier to take anything in. This has been the main attacking point for many anti-AA people for quite some time.

All in all I would stop arguing about it before someone comes on claiming you to be doing work of the Hellish for hiding information while trying to blatently impead you own spin on it. Because really there was nothing to get defensive about.

I was actually being quite precise and trying to give you criticism. But for someone pleading to hear his case for anyone to actually watch your videos then give you feedback, I have told you I gave you the time to watch the 3 and you come back with a Al Gore response. "I'm for totally cerial guys" "Why is no one believing me". Kid with a sore thumb syndrome, believe me believe me believe me. If your connections are that visible and have been over the last 20 years, why now? why you? Have you been sent on some magical mission to destroy Joe Cocker? Did Joe sleep with your mrs at woodstock? Wouldn't be the first time someones jealousy tried to take the beautification off something that effected them.

To the point me sitting there and actually giving you something like that is one of the first posts I've actually given a precise answer to. Usually if it is something that is out of grasp I leave alone or comment "jog on noddy".

Nuff said. Enjoy your time in the boards but I will no longer give you any more time.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#25    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

View Postchopmo, on 04 December 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

I am not talking about being a professional speaker or any profitable service. The note of you saying "i might as well give up" proves my point of why you don't care about your subject. Seems your more interested in spruiking it hoping you'll get something out of it.

I gave you an honest opinion on what you were saying and what you were doing, I don't think you realise it but your body comunicates more than your mouth does, everyones in fact. My analysis came from sources when people lie and mislead, something I am very used to being a Construction gone Retail Worker, I've heard all sorts when it comes to trying to convince their shotup stories cars/lifestyles/finances/partners/theories/past/accreditation. Worse case and best examples are from being a Telecomunications Retail Worker, 80% of people will lie just to get their own way, even on facts about their day... if they feel the need that it will boast their conversation. One of my favourite subjects in the universe.

You displayed some of the worse body language in something I can simply only put as a Polititian sweating it after being hammered with questions they can't answer. Don't understand still? youtube.com > Julia Gillard. You were a split image of this mole, couldn't provide a clear precise connection that didn't go straight to it, it had be roundabouted a to serveral other items to make up part of the picture, to the point were you made it seemed forced.

All I meant is maybe YOU should get it clear and actually start believing your own connections before you palm them off as the next big thing. So you spent 20 years on it that's also another great claim. TBH if it's something you've had hidden away for 20 years and exploding now because you just have to, you should know this off by heart and shouldn't even need to um and uh.

The little random repeditivness reminded me of Polititians being asked about the wars and why, or the infamous Ancient Aliens TV Show. Repeat the useless information untill the task at hand is that exasperated that you just want the answer meaning it will be easier to take anything in. This has been the main attacking point for many anti-AA people for quite some time.

All in all I would stop arguing about it before someone comes on claiming you to be doing work of the Hellish for hiding information while trying to blatently impead you own spin on it. Because really there was nothing to get defensive about.

I was actually being quite precise and trying to give you criticism. But for someone pleading to hear his case for anyone to actually watch your videos then give you feedback, I have told you I gave you the time to watch the 3 and you come back with a Al Gore response. "I'm for totally cerial guys" "Why is no one believing me". Kid with a sore thumb syndrome, believe me believe me believe me. If your connections are that visible and have been over the last 20 years, why now? why you? Have you been sent on some magical mission to destroy Joe Cocker? Did Joe sleep with your mrs at woodstock? Wouldn't be the first time someones jealousy tried to take the beautification off something that effected them.

To the point me sitting there and actually giving you something like that is one of the first posts I've actually given a precise answer to. Usually if it is something that is out of grasp I leave alone or comment "jog on noddy".

Nuff said. Enjoy your time in the boards but I will no longer give you any more time.

There is good and bad, in us all. NOWHERE, have I said Joe Cocker was an anti-Christ or any such thing. You don't have to heed the connections. Other people, however, might be interested. So, I am putting them out there. The connections are what they are, many names, dates, events, and social trends, which equate to a miracle. Knowing one's self is very important. If Joe Cocker, had known himself a bit better, he would have skipped, "Let's Go Get Stoned," and just did more, "With A Little Help From My Friends." I LOVE his 'finally' at Woodstock, and I have made it no secret. I believe that you are a bit too fond of drugs.


#26    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostDan671, on 03 December 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

I might as well give up. You know it all. I am not a 'professional speaker,' nor do I care to become one. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't listen. I could have written a book about all the things I have discovered, but I have chosen not to. I want to offer it to anyone who wants to listen. To charge money for it would ruin the message.

You're not a "professional speaker", but you would prefer to post youtube videos SPEAKING on this topic rather than clearly articulate your view points through writing, as you have been asked numerous times in this thread


#27    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

We are an intellectual bunch Dan . We like to read,not watch like couch potatoes .
Cut and paste stuff off your sight .
Unless some sort of premise ,and outline,and conclusion are written out,the crew here will not have their interest piqued ,if they have to plod thru long videos .
It's no offense to you,its just how this board runs  best .
Even videos posted,have a,synopsis written with them ,explaining what we are looking at .

Miss me?

#28    jugoso

jugoso

    One Love

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mexico

  • "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostDan671, on 04 December 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

There is good and bad, in us all. NOWHERE, have I said Joe Cocker was an anti-Christ or any such thing. You don't have to heed the connections. Other people, however, might be interested. So, I am putting them out there. The connections are what they are, many names, dates, events, and social trends, which equate to a miracle. Knowing one's self is very important. If Joe Cocker, had known himself a bit better, he would have skipped, "Let's Go Get Stoned," and just did more, "With A Little Help From My Friends." I LOVE his 'finally' at Woodstock, and I have made it no secret. I believe that you are a bit too fond of drugs.

Have you considered Dan that perhaps Joe wasn´t holding that day and so by playing "Let's Go Get Stoned" before he played "With A Little Help From My Friends." he was just putting it out there. :rofl:

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#29    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

    Cheese

  • Member
  • 3,791 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Star Mountain, Corporate States of America

  • We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

I think if we looked hard enough we all could find connections between fundamentally unconnected events.

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
My credentials: http://www.unexplain...ic=87935&st=225

#30    Dan671

Dan671

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

View Postjugoso, on 04 December 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Have you considered Dan that perhaps Joe wasn´t holding that day and so by playing "Let's Go Get Stoned" before he played "With A Little Help From My Friends." he was just putting it out there. :rofl:

In my 4th or 5th video, I address this. Joe was the only one in his band that did not take LSD that day. Michael Lang, one of the organizers of Woodstock recalls that they had trouble getting all the acts there in a timely manner, so he had Joe Cocker and his band stall for an extra 45 minutes. So, I believe that Joe Cocker, being in a sober mood that day, may not have even intended to do, Lets Go Get Stoned, that day. This is significant because it means a very intricate connection. In my first video, I introduce the connection between the Damascus Document, Micah 2; 11(the Bible), and Joe Cockers performance. Micah 2; 11 reads, If one acting on impulse should make the futile claim: I pure you wine and strong drink, then he would be the prophet of these people. The original author(s) of the Damascus Document interprets several Bible verses. One of those verses is Micah 2; 11. It reads, The serpants are the kings of the peoples and their wine is their ways. And the headof the asps is the chief of the kings of Greece who came to wreck vengeance upon them. But all these things the builders of the wall and those who daub it with plaster(Ezek 13; 10) have not understood because a follower of the wind, one who raised storms and rained down lies, had preached to them(Mic 2; 11), against all whose assembly the anger of God was kindled.

My source for information on Woodstock is a book called, Woodstock the Oral History, by Joel Makower. it was published in 1988. Throughout the book, people who were a part of Woodstock, were quoted, while recalling the their experiences at Woodstock. Joe Cocker and Michael Lang are two of those people interviewed.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users