Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

topsecretresearch

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

Abductee 'Mark' - Miles Obrien CNN News, New York

"Eventually those hybrids as we call the are going to populate the planet. It's a pretty frightening picture but if you look at it logically, it makes all the sense in the world."

Terrell Copeland

ht_terrell.jpg

"I feel that the Beings are going to reveal themselves to the people of Earth and they will "collect" whomever they see fit. After this occurs, some form of destruction will occur, perhaps naturally or caused by these Beings. I believe some of us are here to awaken the consciousness of others and prepare the masses of people on our planet for these Beings’ arrival."

Elizabeth Robinson - Perth, Western Australia

"There seems to be some sort of reciprocal type of arrangement. Where by they are coming to earth and creating a new race of beings or creating some sort of hybrid race of beings." -- Elizabeth Robinson - Perth, Western Australia.

Dr. Carol Rosin - Alien Invasion

Wernher von Braun revealed to Dr. Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat.

That would be the final scare.

Wernher von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Date: July 19, 1984

Witness: Bill (pseudonym)

Location: Highway I-84, Taconic Parkway ramp, Dutchess county, New York

Researcher: Philip J. Imbrogno

URL: http://www.unexplain..._area__2639.php

He [ET] told me that they need us because they have trouble living in our world. He said they come from a place which is very ugly when compared to our world and they would rather live here, but can't. I told him that I would remember and tell every one about this. He said I would remember in time but there are forces in your own(?) which will stop you from telling anyone about this experience."

Uploaded by paulrobdi55 on May 30, 2008

Hillary Clinton discusses the effect of an alien threat bringing the world together as one.

Ronald Reagan made a similar speech to the UN during the 1980s.

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet?

Why let it go to watse?

where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

That's the million dollar question.

given that there is a good chance that abductees are actually lucid dreamers then are all these fears of invasion the result of some underlying soci-cultural fear?

• Like 1

given that there is a good chance that abductees are actually lucid dreamers then are all these fears of invasion the result of some underlying soci-cultural fear?

I woiuldn't be at all surprised if "Aliens" now take the place, in some people's minds, that Communists used to, or for other people Demons or whatever was their favoured supermatural entity.

• Like 1

I am a little dizzy - where is all this going exactly?

Are Aliens real or conjured by corporate interests into global consciousness as a perceived threat to garner support and make off with govts tax dollars? If so, is it being said in the Dr Rosen clip that the "militarisation of space" programmes are fraudulent? There is no "Star Wars" programme?

Honestly, I have a headache - which is it? The aliens and alien abductions are real? OR The aliens and all their lore is being encouraged to get us to part with our cash for corporate interests? :unsure2::hmm:

The path the OP is taking is obscure at best, where exactly do you stand?

• Like 1

topsecretresearch - Welcome to UM :)

You said, "if you look at it logically, it makes all the sense in the world."

No, it really doesn't, because there is NO proof, not one shread, in all this time...

OR>... you could look at it this way, IF, it DOES make all the sense in the world, then so does ancient MYTHOLOGY, GHOSTS, BIGFOOT, LOCH NESS MONSTER and REPILIANS! < They can ALL have a LONG and plausible back-story with lots of 'witnesses' and THEORIES......

but in the end we ALWAYS come back to square 1: NO PROOF.

:(

Even abductees can't prove ET visits Earth - Now THAT is a saaad state of affairs!

747400 - Howdy! :)

You wrote;

"Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from? "

GREAT question!, since ANY ET that has such HIGH technology that they can travel all the way over here would WANT FOR NOTHING!!!

libstaK

If we ever stop fearing TERRORISTS (as the powers that be want us to), then I suppose they might try to make us fear an alien threat....

They've pulled stranger wools over our eyes in the past...or even right now.

Edited by Paxus

Pure fantasy.

is what a lot of people said about a great many things before someone just went ahead and DID IT. ;) lol i got this thread mixed up with the time-travel one - but still - just blindly calling 'pure fantasy' smells a little closed minded.... (Not saying I believe that aliens would 'invade' Earth because i think that notion is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD) Edited by Paxus

is what a lot of people said about a great many things before someone just went ahead and DID IT. ;) lol i got this thread mixed up with the time-travel one - but still - just blindly calling 'pure fantasy' smells a little closed minded.... (Not saying I believe that aliens would 'invade' Earth because i think that notion is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD)

Call me close minded, but there is more evidence to support my line of thinking. And I believe the 'aliens are coming!' crowd are going to be waiting a long time(forever) for their beliefs to pay off.

Call me close minded, but there is more evidence to support my line of thinking. And I believe the 'aliens are coming!' crowd are going to be waiting a long time(forever) for their beliefs to pay off.

I don't think you are closed minded! :( I just meant posting nothing but the words 'pure fantasy' comes across as closed minded...

Anyway, I'm with you in thinking that the concept of 'alien invasion' is ridiculous :)

• Like 1

I don't think you are closed minded! :( I just meant posting nothing but the words 'pure fantasy' comes across as closed minded...

Anyway, I'm with you in thinking that the concept of 'alien invasion' is ridiculous :)

I can see what you mean. Sometimes you just have to call these wild theories exactly what they are. Open-mindedness can get in the way of truth at times.

Quite right, it's not an invasion, as Mr. Medvedev explained, it's merely contact through an elite Special force set up for that purpose.

Here's some more campfire tales...

Do you get the impression that the aliens want you to hear what they want you to hear.

It's all about mis-direction with the big-headed blighters.

The hybrids are created for a reason but I couldn't even hazard a guess.

Tbh the aliens are not going to kiss and tell and reveal their real motives.

Providing these are real abductees anyway.

Budd Hopkins will know for sure and maybe vouch for them.

But don't hold your breath on that score.

Kinda weird you use him to make your point when in other threads you are very skeptical of NWO/elite, big corporations and other things that he always commented on.

He was a legend though.

Edited by Coffey

I believe alien abductions are real and the threat of alien invasion is possible. I'm in the process of setting up a thumbnail page highlighting individual cases. There is a lot of misconceptions and misinfo thrown out regarding the phenomenon so hopefully highlighting individual cases will clear things up a bit and there is a very long list of alien abduction cases.

Also I don't believe it is a NWO conspiracy. I'm actually in favor of a globalized government. We are one people one planet.

I'm actually in favor of a globalized government. We are one people one planet.

Holy crap. I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

• Like 3

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already. They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.

And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.

If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.

• Like 3

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already. They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.

And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.

If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.

Very much agree.

Holy crap. I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

I don't know why that need be so horrific, since what's wars and Conflicts provoked by? One country coveting another's resources or Lebensraum, or believing, or being told by its Leaders, that this country over there is a Menace and would like nothing better than to destroy your country. or believing that your economic-political system should be imposed on all those countries unfortuante enough not to be enjoying it so far, whether they want to be Freed or not. And let's be quite honest, how representative of the wishes of the People are "Democratic" countries? By their very nature, a sizeable proportion of the people (47% in the U.S., for example) aren't going to get what they voted for, so the whole concept is a very big compromise anyway. Either one world Government, a benign one at any rate, or abolish the current Political system altogether and abandon central government altogether, I think is what I'd prefer.

Well, if we get invaded, I'm sure the entire world will be under their rule, anyway. Wonder what kind of currency we'd be using.