Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4336    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

You can do with my ex what you want.

There's a slight problem: she is... (abbreviation for a notorious disease).

-

You will not be able to talk YOUR sense into ME.

I will show you where I come from.

And that's chemistry, history and a LOT of books and study.

And not just the fringe books (I have them too),

So are you refusing to have a drink with me?  What about this Dutch beer I've been waiting to sample?

Posted Image

#4337    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 January 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

zoser, we have threads claiming contact with aliens in the present time. Don't you think delving into those might be a little more intriguing and relevant than trying to convince people of something from thousands of years ago?
You haven't forgotten this url=http://www.unexplain...howtopic=228276 already, have you?

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 08 January 2013 - 08:56 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4338    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,372 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 08 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

You haven't forgotten http://www.unexplain...wtopic=228276"] this [/url]  already, have you?

No, but it was a hell of a lot more interesting than, y'know, rocks 'n stuff.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#4339    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

duplification, Please disregard

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 08 January 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4340    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

You are blind or what?

You must have read that I mentioned LEVERS??

And yes, the Easter Island team consisted of only 12 men.

That's why I said: Garcilaso de la Vega mentioned THOUSANDS of men.

Zoser, you have a very special way of reading posts that contradict you fantasy that aliens or some 'advanced civilization' created those structures.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the men who told Vega this were exaggerating just a bit, given some of the details.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4341    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 January 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

Okay I dont know how I skip it. I think it is time to focus on one thread for another.
This way I skip things.
I apologized if you find some of my posts insulting in any way.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#4342    Carl203

Carl203

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

#4343    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostCarl203, on 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

Facts? You dont want to go toe to toe with me on facts do you? Come on then...round one!

There are no facts of ET visiting. Any 'professional' claiming this are...1: deluded. 2: Not professional anythings!

Show me some facts and I will kiss your rse!

What stuff have they left that we have found? And how come I dont know about it as Ive researched this long and hard...

and "hundreds of professionals in various fields of study"

name me just half a dozen pls? then I will know what you're all about and where you get your facts!

Edited by seeder, 08 January 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4344    Carl203

Carl203

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

#4345    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostCarl203, on 08 January 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

you made the claim. so back it up... state your case and lets discuss it! Come on, I only pop into a thread when Im very interested! And I love the debate! So...what you got?

And I tend to be more facetious than sarcastic... given chance that is.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4346    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 08 January 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

Thanks psyche, and a Happy New Year to you too!

The surgery didn't go so well, however. They amputated everything except my sense of humor (oh, and my body's still in one piece as well, whew!).

I'm sorry if my joke was out of line. It just seemed to me that the thread had gotten stuck in a loop a long while back.

Gidday Mate

Sorry, my humour did not cross well, the beanies kinda deflate the serious look :D All intended as jokes mate :D I am suffering as Bade is from long hours. Hit the ground running this year!

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4347    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostCarl203, on 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

A fact is immutable, yes?
It is a fact that the sun is "up" in the sky where I am, it's hot, there's a slight breeze etc etc all facts, yes?

So, fact me Carl. What immutable evidence do you have for aliens?

#4348    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 January 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Was that post some kind of joke Abe?  You can't be serious.

Is this some kind of a joke? Heck I thought my sense of humour was bad ATM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4349    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

My ex doesn't need a megaphone: I once told her she should sell fish on a market place.

Her voice is able to penetrate 3 feet of concrete, and make it crumble.

Bet she still could not get through to Zoser though.

#4350    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Bet she still could not get through to Zoser though.

love it! hahahaha... :clap: :w00t: :clap: :w00t: :clap: