Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

Saru

When Jesus was born (alledgedly), there were no christians. In fact there was no jesus, as the name comes from the Greek, he would more have likely had a hebrew like Joshua.

When Jesus was born...there was no Jesus lol

If I were a Christian...I would say - Well yea there were no christians ( obviously ) .. But his mother could go down as the first ever Christian.. She believed her son was the new messiah.. and I am sure she followed him lol

" You ARE the messiah..........I should know, I've followed a few " - Life Of Brian :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

If I were a Christian...I would say - Well yea there were no christians ( obviously ) .. But his mother could go down as the first ever Christian.. She believed her son was the new messiah.. and I am sure she followed him lol

" You ARE the messiah..........I should know, I've followed a few " - Life Of Brian :P

Hahaha at least with the Greek pantheon moms had more gods to choose from as fathers for their children when they god pregnant out of wedlock. let's see.... A god impregnated me and me and my child are special or ... Stoned to death.... I think the choice is clear.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

Haha, don`t start me on Life of Brian. :w00t::tu:

When I say there was no jesus, i mean the name. As for Mary being the first ever christian? The word was not around at that time, unless Mary was actually Greek.

:unsure2:

When I say there was no jesus

I know, I was just giving you a bit of stick lol

As for Mary being the first ever christian? The word was not around at that time, unless Mary was actually Greek.

The term Christian means - Follower of Christ.. The name itself was unheard of in those times.. But he still had the followers

• Like 2

I don't think this is a purposeful painting, just a deposits from water.

Now as I've been looking at it more, it doesn't remind me of Mary so much as some of the paintings of the US founding fathers, like this one of George:

President_George_Washington.jpg

• Like 1

She's gained a lot of weight. And why is she naked?

The image is not of Mary!

It's Venus!

The Greek gods have signaled their return!

• Like 1

The guy who took this is very good at editing, my next door neighbour is a photographic expert and he said he is very good at it that's why it looks real. He also said he could make me standing in a doorway look like a ghost very convincingly!

• Like 1

The guy who took this is very good at editing, my next door neighbour is a photographic expert and he said he is very good at it that's why it looks real. He also said he could make me standing in a doorway look like a ghost very convincingly!

"Hundreds of Catholics have gathered outside a hospital in Malaysia after the image appeared in a window." from OP.

Its not about a photograph, its about a window.

• Like 1

It's a window stain you eejit lol

• Like 1

It's a window stain you eejit lol

On the one hand you have people claiming it's a proof of divine staining, on the other hand you have people claiming purposeful manipulation. Yeesh.
  • Like 2

The image is not of Mary!

It's Venus!

The Greek gods have signaled their return!

The demi-gods, the nephilim? I have news for you, the Reptilians were always here, no need to return... also there has been dealings with greys in the military department for quite some time already, exchanging high-tech technology for world dominion and abducting some humans that got sold out by their own race for experiments to pay off their debt for the military equipment and designs.... :alien::lol:

reptilian4.jpg

If Christianity is part of SATANIC dogma then mother mary is like Queen E-LIZA (lizard)-BETH.

Edited by araxia

On the one hand you have people claiming it's a proof of divine staining, on the other hand you have people claiming purposeful manipulation. Yeesh.

what the heck is divine staining, did mary rub her behind on the window, or licked the window, or used some other bodily fluids of her "DIVINE BODY" to grace the people by painting a picture with it on some surface? LMAO

I googled "mary stains" and found this picture that doesn't look like mary but more like a ghoul:

BVMf1.jpg

for the articles about MORE "mary divine stains" on walls and such: http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Religion/Chicago.html

• Like 1

I know the religious lot say jesus is everywhere, but as for Mary??? did she even know about the Malay Kingdom then? So why after all this time would she turn up in Malaysia now?

Do ghosts travel that far to areas they never knew of or visited when alive?

Maybe it is a sign from GOD he does work in mysterious ways. He may be sending a message to that country that if they dont change their ways there will be punishment. Making graven images and living not right in the ways of the Lord.

oh yeah maybe the malaysians needed a spiritual awakening....

Ummm,you are quite the rude one,aren't ya.

How about its my opinion ,and I couldnt give a rhats ass about what you think ?

Yeah that .

if you don't give a rat's patoot as to what I write then why are you responding as if offended?

The main point behind why Christians think well of her is because she was conceived without sin.. (The immaculate conception ) to give birth to their one and only saviour - Jesus.. Whatever she did after that is irrelevant to them

I thought JESUS was the one that was conceived without sin, not mary... then we all must be conceived without sin, we are all messiahs, jippie... :passifier:

Hahaha at least with the Greek pantheon moms had more gods to choose from as fathers for their children when they god pregnant out of wedlock. let's see.... A god impregnated me and me and my child are special or ... Stoned to death.... I think the choice is clear.

isn't sleeping with SPIRITS unbiblical? Mary violate the law that says you don't mingle with the other side when she opened her legs for an angel, yet she is still holy when Christians crucify people that look like witches and see things? Wtf? Mary was a witch, she could see beyond the veil... but in the modern era those who see spirits are expelled by the Christian church, how does that work?

I know, I was just giving you a bit of stick lol

The term Christian means - Follower of Christ.. The name itself was unheard of in those times.. But he still had the followers

when jesus came he had a little cult that developed into a GLOBAL CULT, much like the new age movement today... a small cult going world wide... being acknowledged as world wide......

what the heck is divine staining, did mary rub her behind on the window, or licked the window, or used some other bodily fluids of her "DIVINE BODY" to grace the people by painting a picture with it on some surface? LMAO

I googled "mary stains" and found this picture that doesn't look like mary but more like a ghoul:

BVMf1.jpg

for the articles about MORE "mary divine stains" on walls and such: http://www.anomalies...on/Chicago.html

i reckon the virgin(ha) Mary is our new Banksy.

Signs and Wonders. Kinda' funny that the creator of all life, a metaphysical all powerful being would have a smear of the Virgin Mary appear on a hospital window, I mean, popular venues such as a cheeto, a jam jar lid and a bread loaf have already been booked by Jesus so yeah, window it is.

Be easier wouldn't it if ye olde' god would just show itself here and now instead of appearing to a group of peopl in a single part of the world...who am I kidding, it's a stain!

How do they know it looks like Mary?... Did they go and look at her old high school year book pictures?...

To me it looks more like my aunt Gertrude - she was always a bit fuzzy around the edges - especially after a night of tying one on... And she was a nurse - so that could explain why she chose to appear at a hospital...

• 1 month later...

I wonder if it's still there...

Hospitals are required to be completely clean at all times.. If it were the hospital near my home, they would have cleaned it many times over..

Hospitals are required to be completely clean at all times.. If it were the hospital near my home, they would have cleaned it many times over..

One would hope so! lol But if the hospital is a Catholic one they may have left it there.