Photo

Dark Passenger

Posted by Simbi Laveau , 06 October 2012 · 406 views

So I watched episode one of season 7 of Dexter . It tooke three days to do it .
I started ,and stopped ,as its so hard to see him exposed somehow .
The whole status quo in turmoil ....
This is going to be a rough season ,for all of us .

There is definately a season 8 ,and the writers had a poll,"Should Dexter die at the end of the series ?".
No was winning ,but its hard to imagine him .....in some altered state of being .
Dunno.
I hope he lives .

This show is well done, but creepy, he is a serial killer after all.  In the TV world I guess you can have a killer like him who is good, but it is still creepy.  I saw the first season, that was enough.  Though I understand why others would watch it.....it shows how grey life can be and on TV it can be very grey.

peace
mark

catch-me-if-you-can
Oct 07 2012 03:49 AM
I am a Dexter fanatic myself! I believe you mentioned that there is going to be a season 8? Does he really kill Vince, do you think?

Simbi Laveau
Oct 07 2012 02:10 PM

markdohle, on 06 October 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

This show is well done, but creepy, he is a serial killer after all.  In the TV world I guess you can have a killer like him who is good, but it is still creepy.  I saw the first season, that was enough.  Though I understand why others would watch it.....it shows how grey life can be and on TV it can be very grey.

peace
mark

They said he absolutely deserved an Emmy,for making a serial killer lovable .
He would have been a very good person,had he not been scarred by witnessing his moms death .
So,now he's a good person,who just happens to kill bad people ......

Simbi Laveau
Oct 07 2012 02:12 PM

bones101proof, on 07 October 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

I am a Dexter fanatic myself! I believe you mentioned that there is going to be a season 8? Does he really kill Vince, do you think?
Oh yes,writers and producers say it will end with season eight ,so they have carefully plotted it out ,starting with this season .

Kill Masuka ? Nooooo, noooooo ! He wouldn't do it,unless Vince hurt someone ,unless it was an accident .
We work with a guy just like him .
My co worker and I would giggle ...Masuka !
And since the guy doesn't watch the show,he has no idea what we are giggling at .

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    curious d
    09 Nov 2014 - 18:30
  • Photo
    Opus Magnus
    05 Sep 2014 - 22:49
  • Photo