Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#196    Bbeers

Bbeers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Female age 20

I'm having difficulties deciding between two very important things any insight to what I'm actually leaving towards. I tend to sway my decisions based on the wrong things but I know somewhere I know what's right

#197    sussexontheriver

sussexontheriver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• "I tell them there are no problems, only solutions." - John Lennon

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Thank you Leah....turns out I have high cholesterol and I am not eating right...too much caffeine and chocolate lol,,

#198    Chasexc

Chasexc

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

• "Everything you need is already inside"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostLeah G., on 28 January 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Hi Chase,

How much do you sleep?? You are getting too much or not enough.... Your energy looks like a bunch of rubber bands!!! Do you have a child on the way? Or perhaps someone in the house has one? I see you spending a lot of time with a baby. Let's try this again after you get some sleep or calm down or something, ok? Your energy is really hard to read....

Leah.

I am definitely not on a regular sleep cycle, more sleep would be nice!  No child for me.  Once I calm down ill let you know, which would probably be a few months from now...way too busy with work.

Edit: I forgot to say thanks!

Edited by Chasexc, 30 January 2013 - 04:25 AM.

More Haste, Less Speed

#199    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostBbeers, on 30 January 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Female age 20

I'm having difficulties deciding between two very important things any insight to what I'm actually leaving towards. I tend to sway my decisions based on the wrong things but I know somewhere I know what's right

Hi Bbeers,

Hahahhaa talk about a vague question.... I hope my answer is more clear than the question.... All I'm seeing is two people huddled together or cuddling up and a serious separation line from something or someone very dark, can't tell who or what this is but it was bad and you will know what or who it was but it's over and done with whatever it is. I'm getting that you should remember something and there is a tennis racquet here too, it suggests that you are going back and forth but one side is dark and done, don't go backwards Honey.

Hope that wasn't too vague.... Now if I understood it...

Leah.

#200    Bbeers

Bbeers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this !

#201    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostBbeers, on 30 January 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this !

Hahahhaah, me too, dang, I don't even know what we are talking about!!!!

#202    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostLeah G., on 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:
age, not birth date

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah
Let's see if your all that your cracked up to be.

A pair of my black combats has gone walkies.
They are pretty sentimental because they are like some kind of good luck charm.

I wore them when Swindon Town won at the Bescot so I'm desperate to find them.
Btw I'm a 41 year old male to make it easier for you and your unique talent.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#203    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostMedium Brown, on 30 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Let's see if your all that your cracked up to be.

A pair of my black combats has gone walkies.
They are pretty sentimental because they are like some kind of good luck charm.

I wore them when Swindon Town won at the Bescot so I'm desperate to find them.
Btw I'm a 41 year old male to make it easier for you and your unique talent.

I find your post very abrasive and challenging and not in a good way. You bristled my hair sir.

Check your trunk, I see them somewhere dark and everything feels moist, they may not be black anymore... As I've stated several times, I'm not good with things that don't have a heart beat so good luck.

#204    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostLeah G., on 30 January 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

I find your post very abrasive and challenging and not in a good way. You bristled my hair sir.

Check your trunk, I see them somewhere dark and everything feels moist, they may not be black anymore... As I've stated several times, I'm not good with things that don't have a heart beat so good luck.
Gee.. It was only a simple request.

I won't darken your shores again. Goodnight.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#205    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostMedium Brown, on 30 January 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

Gee.. It was only a simple request.

I won't darken your shores again. Goodnight.

Wow.... ok

#206    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Leah,
It's been a while.  I love reading all the posts from others.  You are helping many people and on target.  I still have not found the camera.  It was not on the shelves in the garage.....  Could my departed dad help?  Any other ideas?  A picture of the camera with my daughter?  (15)

Also sidebar?  Any chance of me having another child?

Thank you again!!!

Edited by cinluk, 31 January 2013 - 02:41 AM.

#207    Kahlan23

Kahlan23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hi Leah! I would love a reading if you could?? I am Heather-female, 30 and wonder what is in store for me with my love, job and and general future really. Thank you so much in advance, you are an angel!

#208    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

View Postcinluk, on 31 January 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Leah,
It's been a while.  I love reading all the posts from others.  You are helping many people and on target.  I still have not found the camera.  It was not on the shelves in the garage.....  Could my departed dad help?  Any other ideas?  A picture of the camera with my daughter?  (15)

Also sidebar?  Any chance of me having another child?

Thank you again!!!

Hi Cinluk,

I still see it above your head on a shelf, it's behind something that looks like an iron or is iron or some sort of metal that looks like iron. Is your husband much taller than you? I'm seeing it is eye level for a man and perhaps the man moved it?

As for you having another child, well, you didn't include your age on this one and 14 pages is a bit much to go threw so I'm trying without it. I do see a child in the future but I'm not sure how far in the future and it's a toddler that I'm seeing so it's unclear if it is threw adoption or from your own body.

#209    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostKahlan23, on 31 January 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

Hi Leah! I would love a reading if you could?? I am Heather-female, 30 and wonder what is in store for me with my love, job and and general future really. Thank you so much in advance, you are an angel!

Hi Heather,

Looks like you had a break up that wasn't exactly a horrible break up and it left you wondering if you could have worked it out or perhaps it's was a close call and you are still together. They say opposites attract but I don't know about that, you two look very different in beliefs and it looks like you bump head a lot of who was going to run the show. Looks like you both have high energy levels and love to be busy.

You do seem to enjoy the metaphysical. Looks like you are getting squished in your job, like someone stands in your way of advancement. An older man with a big nose or perhaps he's just nosy... Looks like you could go over his head but you wouldn't get very far. I think the best thing to do is wait until he moves out of your way. Looks like a male dominated business and after him there are two more men that stand in your way.... behind them I see a group of women so the owner or the biggest bosses are women, they seem to be out of the loop a bit. Too well protected by the men they hired... I can't tell what type of business this is but I'd love to know.... I think you will get your chance to get around these obstacles but not for awhile. Just keep shinning and they will notice.

Leah.

#210    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

View PostLeah G., on 31 January 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hi Cinluk,

I still see it above your head on a shelf, it's behind something that looks like an iron or is iron or some sort of metal that looks like iron. Is your husband much taller than you? I'm seeing it is eye level for a man and perhaps the man moved it?

As for you having another child, well, you didn't include your age on this one and 14 pages is a bit much to go threw so I'm trying without it. I do see a child in the future but I'm not sure how far in the future and it's a toddler that I'm seeing so it's unclear if it is threw adoption or from your own body.

I am 45 - we have from our previous marriages but I would like one with him.  He wants but worries about money.  He is 6 foot and I am 5'3"... So my dad would not help?  Also, stick with garage, then?

Thanks, Leah!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users