Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women More Vulnerable to Broken Hearts

Persia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• WoIverine

• Timothy

• farandaway

They seem to get over a broken relationship a lot faster though. At least from what I've personally experienced. <_<

tongue.gif Yea most likely true... But hey one day you will find the right one

You tax dollars at work. Next up, researcher will prove that men are less likely to ask for directions when lost.

You tax dollars at work. Next up, researcher will prove that men are less likely to ask for directions when lost.

tongue.gifToo true... People that do these surveys love to waste time

Women are more likely to wear make-up than men

Researchers discover- women tend to go mad for chocolate more so each month

Statistics show that 3/4 men will not put the toilet seat down when finished

Scientific proof just in...men who do not shave for several days may find it harder to cope with itching

Survey shows that once a month a woman is likely to have high mood swings...!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Well it's actually quite sad. In the kitchen they're immune but as soon as they leave they're susceptible to many things...

Well it's actually quite sad. In the kitchen they're immune but as soon as they leave they're susceptible to many things...

LOL!!!

Wow, that was so full of epic win.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

In the kitchen they are immune.. no one there to interrupt them .. Even though a man's place is more suited in a kitchen... But Women deal in depth with more problems than a man would...Not saying men cannot sort and deal wih problems.. just not as attached as women can be...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Holy smokes who comes up with this piddle? I remember maybe a decade ago, someone, somewhere had a study, stating that men had the more fragile cardio organ. I've seen both sexes devastated for the same reasons, but they express it differently.

As J. Geils says "Love Stinks":cry:! On that I think we can all (sometimes) agree. LOL

In the kitchen they are immune.. no one there to interrupt them .. Even though a man's place is more suited in a kitchen... But Women deal in depth with more problems than a man would...Not saying men cannot sort and deal wih problems.. just not as attached as women can be...

Yeah I agree, I need to learn to cook better :blush: And more than 1 of my girlfriends have let me know that they want me to be more emotional. I do feel emotion, I just don't express it so well :innocent: (I'm not quite as cold as ice)

Yeah I agree, I need to learn to cook better :blush: And more than 1 of my girlfriends have let me know that they want me to be more emotional. I do feel emotion, I just don't express it so well :innocent: (I'm not quite as cold as ice)

The worlds best chefs are in fact men... Men always trump at cooking than so many women IMO... Even at home, I like to cook, but when my husband take a turn at it, his cooking is much better than mine... I think men have more of a flare with cooking..

PS not saying women like myself are bad cooks.... no.. I have met some great female cooks.......but I always felt men are the best.............So a man's place is in the kitchen lol tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom