Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Other Paranormal sites with evidence

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 25 July 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

As a Skeptic = Fake or Machine/User Error.
As a person = Concerned.

The thing that worries me is that quite a few of these faked or Machine/User Error is presented by people who call them self paranormal experts or ghost hunters or simular self proclaimed title. It seems very easy to do that on the internet.

The funny thing is some of the photos (that i had linked on the start of this thread) had been presented on UM or other forums and been over all agreed by the people on the forums to be Fake or Machine/User Error yet it creeps up on these sites where there is no one that can interject their evidence.

My thought is this, If some one (either is a hoaxer or truely believes their evidence is true) went to a forum like this and didn't like the response they got (which 9 of out 10 happens in the ghost section). Where do they go afterwards? A website that there is no one able to directly comment to discredit their work? Forgot about it? Go to forum after forum, hoping to get the right crowd that is in awe of what they caught? Go to the media? Who knows.

I agree. The best way to get people to believe in your point of view (whether real or hoax) is to put it on the net, preferably somewhere that people can't comment and discredit it.

It's kind of like those stupid chain emails that go around, I get them and constantly think "the person that sent that to me can't posibly believe that it is real." And yet the keep coming.

#17    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

I like to share what I capture. I am too ill to want to nor would I perpetuate a hoax and I feel we are here to learn.....

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#18    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

I care to much about it as it has been with me all my life. I try and learn of other peoples experience....

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#19    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

I stand by what I believe in. I do not mind if somebody doubts my evidence that is their right.

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#20    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

whew

View Postrachelkleypassparrow, on 14 October 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

I stand by what I believe in. I do not mind if somebody doubts my evidence that is their right.
well when you feel better upload it.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users