Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

No Censorship

Who are the worst (define that as you please) conspiracy theorists? David Icke and Texe Marrs share first place on my list. Icke probably got his reptilian humanoid cash cow from the first run of "V". Marrs sounds psychotic when he barks at the moon, alleging that Jews and Satanists rule the world. Steve Quayle might come in second place. He never saw a giant that he didn't hate. He and his "insane clown posse" blend Bible stories with conspiracy theories in a very unique way. According to them, the Nephilim will rule the NWO.

• Like 2

Well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but Bill Kaysing, Ralph Rene and Jack White round out my top three overall.

Of the living, Jarrah "Annoying Grandson of the Moon Hoax" White and Bart "I got knocked on my ass by a senior citizen" Sibrel both are tied for first place on my list based on their willful ignorance and willingness to deceive people. Jarrah not so much as Sibrel (Bart is just a lying ba***rd only out to try and make a buck regardless of how transparent his lies are), but Jarrah's got to have the singular most annoying voice I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

Well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but Bill Kaysing, Ralph Rene and Jack White round out my top three overall.

Of the living, Jarrah "Annoying Grandson of the Moon Hoax" White and Bart "I got knocked on my ass by a senior citizen" Sibrel both are tied for first place on my list based on their willful ignorance and willingness to deceive people. Jarrah not so much as Sibrel (Bart is just a lying ba***rd only out to try and make a buck regardless of how transparent his lies are), but Jarrah's got to have the singular most annoying voice I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Cz

I'm not familiar with those individuals. It's always nice to find new conspiracy theorists. I'm guessing that Aldrin and/or Mitchell had a confrontation with one or more of them when they claimed that we never landed on the moon. Some old astronauts still pack a mean punch.

• Like 1

All them kinds who talk about one world governments and moon lizards and hollow earths filled with scaly men in suits...****in' jackasses of the highest order. They've actually made big money selling their bull**** to wishful nerd types who want so bad to be part of a world wide battle against aliens or who like to believe they have psychic powers.

My face every time they open their mouths or twiddle their fingers on a keyboard...

ScreenShot003.jpg

Greatest film ever made; If I were a women Id throw my Bra at the screen every time it's on.

• Like 2

Just a few random additions:

Jaime Maussan

Steven Greer

Jose Escamilla

John Lenard Walson

Santiago Yturria Garza

Nancy Lieder

I am excluding certain trolls who are only in it for notoriety, eg MLH, PT ...

And yes, it was Buzz Aldrin who decked Sibrel, in a wonderfully satisfying moment. That video shows what happened leading up to the punch - take a look at what a slimy dirtbag Sibrel is - it's a wonder Buzz held back as long as he did..

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 3

I'm not familiar with those individuals. It's always nice to find new conspiracy theorists. I'm guessing that Aldrin and/or Mitchell had a confrontation with one or more of them when they claimed that we never landed on the moon. Some old astronauts still pack a mean punch.

Jarrah White is on YouTube and has posted a series of videos that do less to prove that the Moon landings were a hoax and more to prove that he's truly willfully ignorant of the topic and really quite clueless about even simple math. He claims the title of "Grandson of the Moon Hoax" or some such nonsense and takes his inspiration from the drunken ramblings of Ralph "Self Taught Engineer" Rene. And as mentioned, he has possible the most annoying voice on the face of the planet.

Bart Sibrel is a "video producer" who's major claims to fame include getting arrested for stalking Neil Armstrong, putting out a video called "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" which is just one lie and manipulation after another, getting knocked on his ass (and capturing it on video) by Buzz Aldrin after ambushing him and a conference and calling him a liar to his face, misleading other astronauts at various conferences and appearances into appearing on camera for interviews and then ambushing them with questions and requests to "swear on the bible" that they went to the Moon (and then editing those interviews in ways that make it seem like they were making up stories). His last claim to fame before sinking into obscurity a few years ago had something to do with him beating up a taxi cab.... :huh:

Cz

• Like 5

i am sorry ... i love all these guys... your list of the worst just confused me to tears...

but i guess my list is the people who are political in nature and lie , knowing full well what they say is not truthful and does harm to others...

our current president is a very nice man... but how can you beleive he does not know what he is doing is so wrong on so meny levels .

how can the people who read the telepromptors into the camara ... not have some clue how deep the lie goes , and they show up everyday and still do not think... " hear no evil , speak no evil , see no evil .... slow news day is evil "

• Like 1

Alex Jones. That is all.

I have mixed feelings. His views are based on history and news that can be verified. However, he interprets those verifiable facts in ways that fit his narrative. On balance, he does more good than harm. YMMV

• Like 2

Thanks for your replies. Like I said, interpret "worst" as you like. You all mentioned quite a few names, some of which I didn't know. It's safe to say that we likely don't agree on whether or not some of these people are cranks. To each their own. Chrizs mentioned Nancy Lieder, so I chose to place her at the top of my list. I forgot about her. She makes Icke and Marrs (not Jim) look like Woodward and Bernstein.

• Like 1

And yes, it was Buzz Aldrin who decked Sibrel, in a wonderfully satisfying moment. That video shows what happened leading up to the punch - take a look at what a slimy dirtbag Sibrel is - it's a wonder Buzz held back as long as he did..

It speaks volumes about you Apollo-ites when physical assault is deemed a "wonderfully satisfying moment"!

Sibrel is not blameless in this, either. He called nim a coward, liar, and thief. He certainly pestered him.

It still doesn't justify a physical assault. No matter who does it.

Another astronaut kicked Sibrel, which is also considered (by law) as physical assault. But much worse is making death threats. Both the astronaut and his son made death threats. And no, don't tell me they were 'just joking around'. That's nonsense. They were clearly seeing red at the time. He'd already kicked Sibrel.

That's quite revealing, also.

• Like 1

Wonderful. An astronaut let's his emotions get the better of him and it's "revealing". This is an argument from the man who claims that the astronauts not being emotional enough at the Apollo 11 press conference of proof of a hoax.
  • Like 3

Wonderful. An astronaut let's his emotions get the better of him and it's "revealing". This is an argument from the man who claims that the astronauts not being emotional enough at the Apollo 11 press conference of proof of a hoax.

Clearly, you must know I never said it's proof of a hoax,...but that never stopped you from repeating such falsehoods.

Fear is an emotion - and it's the reason they're so nervous in the press conference. They act nervous in parts of Sibrel's video, too. The emotion of anger comes out after a hoax is mentioned. And who behaves in the very same way, hmm? Is that the behavior of someone who tells the truth, or of a man who tells lies? We know the answer, don't we?

Clearly, you must know I never said it's proof of a hoax,...but that never stopped you from repeating such falsehoods.

Quibble. You've certainly raised it as evidence for your beliefs, eg here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43524&st=480&p=849740entry849740

Fear is an emotion - and it's the reason they're so nervous in the press conference. They act nervous in parts of Sibrel's video, too. The emotion of anger comes out after a hoax is mentioned. And who behaves in the very same way, hmm? Is that the behavior of someone who tells the truth, or of a man who tells lies? We know the answer, don't we?

There speaks someone who is so certain of his position that anything at all is confirmation of it, a master psychologist who can unerringly tell what someone is thinking from a poor-quality video.

With your record on this forum, you are in no position to accuse others of lying.

Edited by flyingswan
  • Like 3

It speaks volumes about you Apollo-ites when physical assault is deemed a "wonderfully satisfying moment"!

Sibrel is not blameless in this, either. He called nim a coward, liar, and thief. He certainly pestered him.

It still doesn't justify a physical assault. No matter who does it.

Another astronaut kicked Sibrel, which is also considered (by law) as physical assault. But much worse is making death threats. Both the astronaut and his son made death threats. And no, don't tell me they were 'just joking around'. That's nonsense. They were clearly seeing red at the time. He'd already kicked Sibrel.

If anyone needed punching in the face it was that guy. If I'd gone to the moon and some tube was calling me a liar I'd probably do a lot worse
  • Like 2

Quibble. You've certainly raised it as evidence for your beliefs, eg here:

http://www.unexplain...ntry849740There speaks someone who is so certain of his position that anything at all is confirmation of it, a master psychologist who can unerringly tell what someone is thinking from a poor-quality video.

You put words in my mouth. Your lie was caught. And now you have the gall to say it's a trivial matter?!?

Pathetic.

With your record on this forum, you are in no position to accuse others of lying.

Still in denial, from your latest example (see above) .

If anyone needed punching in the face it was that guy. If I'd gone to the moon and some tube was calling me a liar I'd probably do a lot worse

If so, then you should get exactly what you'd deserve for that crime.

If I really went to the moon, I wouldn't blow a gasket if some loudmouthed goofball called me a liar, thief, or whatever. I mean, it's really just sticks and stones, isn't it? I know I'm not a liar. I wouldn't get riled up or go 'postal' on him, I'd be irritated, sure. But not steaming mad.

And I'd certainly never threaten to kill someone because he called me a liar, etc. That's outright lunatic behavior. Who would say such a thing? Someone who is very scared.

You put words in my mouth. Your lie was caught. And now you have the gall to say it's a trivial matter?!?

Does that mean you are withdrawing your claims about the astronauts at the Apollo 11 press conference? Like the post here where you say they should be "jovial", which certainly looks to me like a claim that they should be more emotional:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=195230&st=105#entry3713223

Edited by flyingswan

A few facts regarding the Sibrel/Aldrin incident. Mr. Sibrel physically blocked Mr. Aldrin's repeated attempts to exit. Mr. Aldrin was 72 years old and 5'10"/160 pounds. Mr. Sibrel was 37 years and old 6"2"/250 pounds.

So, how do you think the judge saw this situation? Hint: Mr. Sibrel did not fare well.

Edited by Lilly
oops
  • Like 5

David Icke, still can not get over when he walked out in a shellsuit, anything after that just made me laugh even more.

Reptilians were the least of his problems.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Come on! He is a retired football goalkeeper, what else should he be wearing? :P

yes, but without the perm? no way!!

David Icke, still can not get over when he walked out in a shellsuit, anything after that just made me laugh even more.

Reptilians were the least of his problems.

i thought David Icke is Jesus? Or has his resigned now?

• Like 2