Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Fort Knox Empty of Our Gold Reserves

fort knox treasury gold bullion economy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    chimaybliss

chimaybliss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

This just confirms to me that Fort Knox is empty and has been for some time now.  Recently, a team of Congressmen from several major states have petitioned the Federal Treasury Department for access to inspect the gold reserves but were immediately denied access.

http://snipr.com/246ld0h

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,547 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

I assumed that even if there was gold in there still, it would all be owned by the Federal Reserve by now.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,407 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

Didn't Brad Miltzer Decoded investigate this once.  Seems they were thinking it might be empty.

I think its weird they can deny access to a group congressmen wanting to see whats there.

#4    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

View PostHilander, on 04 July 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Didn't Brad Miltzer Decoded investigate this once.  Seems they were thinking it might be empty.

I think its weird they can deny access to a group congressmen wanting to see whats there.
it makes me furious that a few people can hijack the government's resources. 'thinking' unfortunately is the correct word. Talk about secret government.

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

Oh Good Grief, such naysayers!

The US Government never lies, never deceives.  Why would they make stuff up about gold? :whistle:

#6    politically.righteous..

politically.righteous..

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

I think they're attempting to restore the gold they've lost by using sell your gold propaganda. Only once they've replenished fort Knox will we be approved entrance

#7    jdavjam

jdavjam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

I believe that the gold is there!!! At least since after World War II
You just cannot get close to it for long periods of time because it has a radiation half life of thousands of years!
Yes the gold is radioactive material as direct result of producing uranium 235 & 238 in large electromagnet coils in 1942!
They say we did not have enough copper, so they used silver reserves then returned them at a later date!
I propose it was not an issue of copper or silver reserves! Instead it was the fact that gold is the best conductor of electricity, period!!!
So they used the gold reserves in fort Knox From 1942-1950, then was moved back.  No one has been around the gold for long period of time due to exposure of radiation!
  I think this is the best explanation for the secrecy surrounding fort Knox!

#8    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,853 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

View Postjdavjam, on 14 July 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

I believe that the gold is there!!! At least since after World War II
You just cannot get close to it for long periods of time because it has a radiation half life of thousands of years!
Yes the gold is radioactive material as direct result of producing uranium 235 & 238 in large electromagnet coils in 1942!
They say we did not have enough copper, so they used silver reserves then returned them at a later date!
I propose it was not an issue of copper or silver reserves! Instead it was the fact that gold is the best conductor of electricity, period!!!
So they used the gold reserves in fort Knox From 1942-1950, then was moved back.  No one has been around the gold for long period of time due to exposure of radiation!
  I think this is the best explanation for the secrecy surrounding fort Knox!

Actually....NO!

Silver is the best conductor, followed by Copper, then Annealed Copper, then, followed in 4th place, comes GOLD.

Gold is used as contact connections in small devices because of its resistance to corrosion, it is never used in large applications such as high current connections, where aluminium is used instead (such as in large sub station transformers and electro magnets.

Can you explain where large electro-magnetic coils were used in the U235 enrichment process in 1942??

On to another point:  The United States Bullion Depository (to give it its correct name) is privately owned and operated by the Federal Reserve. It is guarded by the United States Mint Police. Although popularised to be inside Fort Knox, in fact it is outside the perimeter of Fort Knox and not part of the camp.

Again, although belief is that it holds all US Federal Govt Gold, it is only the second largest depository after the Federal Reserve Bank of .New York. Not only do these depositories contain the major part of Federal Gold, but also act as safe havens for other nations' Gold reserves and Treasures. The Bank of England also provides this same service for many nations.

The facility known as Fort Knox has a strict policy of no visitors (always has) but just once in 1974 an invited group of Congressmen were permitted to view the US Gold (but not that owned by other nations or their treasures).

Finally: IF, as claimed, the Gold is radioactive then, for sure, a Bi Partisan group of congressmen would not have been allowed near it in 1974

Hope that clears up a few misconceptions in this thread.

Edited by keithisco, 14 July 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,433 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

I bet all the Money my Gold can buy that ITs All still there ! I can prove it ! JUst up to you to prove it other wise!

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    Shush_rules

Shush_rules

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

Of course it's not there, John Travolta with dreadlocks took it.

"There ain't no heroes no villians, ain't no pleasure in killing, just the smoke from the cap peeling a man with no feeling, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets"

#11    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,786 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Please... the gold is still there.

Don't get sucked into a conspiracy rant that leads you into a virus laden website.

#12    pbarosso

pbarosso

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

ok. we gave it all to the aliens, and we continue to give most of it to them. this is why they havent attacked us yes. i mean, those crackpot ancient alien believers think the aliens were mining our gold..wasnt it stitchen?

the pursuit of knowledge will force you to pick a side. Choose wisely.
                                                --me

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,433 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hey ! maybe they use our Gold for there Theefs

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 July 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Please... the gold is still there.

Don't get sucked into a conspiracy rant that leads you into a virus laden website.

This is why I litteraly feel sorry for folks like yourself. They wont even let congress see the gold. Yet you have full faith in known liers. Maybe its there, maybe it isnt. But its hardly a "conspiracy rant" to suggest they have reasons to not let anyone know either way.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#15    tinysbox13

tinysbox13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• "**** Happens"

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

I believe China is in there now shining our bars for us. They are soo nice to us :yes:

Heard about this from David Cross...

http://www.bornrich....-ice-cream.html

Mmmm mmm good?

cogito ergo sum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users