Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4681    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

There are Russian UFO cases on here that someone like Oberg will never tell you about.  Don't believe people like him, use you own brains and common sense.

#4682    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 08 December 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

There are Russian UFO cases on here that someone like Oberg will never tell you about.  Don't believe people like him, use you own brains and common sense.

That's precisely what it is; common sense.  That faculty is alas not as common a commodity as it should be particularly on this forum.  Never mind.

Thanks for the post.  The Russians do take the subject seriously.  I like the Padriesko case in particular, and when I'm free later I will look into that and possibly post a feature on it.  That scientist was very convinced.

No I don't take JO seriously since he has too much of a personal agenda.  Some may say I have, but all I'm really doing is bringing cases to people's attention and letting those who have experienced these things be heard.  That's a different sentiment altogether than what the skeptics are doing.

Posted Image

#4683    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

The clip has been snipped!  Does anyone have the link?

Posted Image

#4684    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Padriesko Moscow 1984

Train passengers in Russia said they saw a UFO land. A biologist took the passengers seriously and decided to do a number of experiments.

The experiments show that there is little life in the ground and that animals avoid the area, even 20 years after the landing. Inside what is believed the landing circle, time speeds up.

But most amazing is that the scientist says he has found physical proof of ET. He was able to find physical samples that he believes contain alien DNA.

Posted Image

#4685    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

Padriesko Moscow 1984

Train passengers in Russia said they saw a UFO land. A biologist took the passengers seriously and decided to do a number of experiments.

The experiments show that there is little life in the ground and that animals avoid the area, even 20 years after the landing. Inside what is believed the landing circle, time speeds up.

But most amazing is that the scientist says he has found physical proof of ET. He was able to find physical samples that he believes contain alien DNA.

You lost me when the analysis includes the use of divining rods.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4686    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 08 December 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

You lost me when the analysis includes the use of divining rods.

Maybe the Russians use much more diverse investigation methods.  I'm not sure if the diviners were anything to do with the official investigation.  I'm more interested in the claimed condition of the soil and the EM effects.

Posted Image

#4687    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hawaii Dec 2012

Another one of those interesting clips; looks like two camera's caught the same object.

Posted Image

#4688    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

I think this link should be under tantalising testimony http://www.unexplain...topic=238909=

#4689    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

Maybe the Russians use much more diverse investigation methods.  I'm not sure if the diviners were anything to do with the official investigation.  I'm more interested in the claimed condition of the soil and the EM effects.
Well, when the publish the results of the sperm samples DNA residue left in the soil I might be interested.  Where's the proof that time speeds up?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.

#4690    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Here's another intriguing clip.  Taken over Missouri.  The best part begins at 1:15 - 1:38.

You should search Youtube to see if it was debunked... :yes:

#4691    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,117 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 08 December 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

Hey MacGuffin, what do you reckon to this little article?...

http://www.telegraph...s-lateness.html

....do you think he was just fooling around?....or could it be a that the persiflage was a cover for someone that would 'love to'....but 'dare not' spill the beans?

Cheers buddy.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#4692    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,028 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

THe key word here is "FOOLING " Well its almost X-mas Look to the North for the glow of that Alien Red light ! leading the Armada !

This is a Work in Progress!

#4693    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 09 December 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

You should search Youtube to see if it was debunked... :yes:

Couldn't find anything.  Doesn't mean to say it hasn't of course.  Feel free to check.

Posted Image

#4694    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Couldn't find anything.  Doesn't mean to say it hasn't of course.  Feel free to check.
Be cautious of videos or any other information referencing the "Galactic Federation of Light", they frequently post known fakes or later identified objects as legit to further their cause.
Here's the real source of the sighting.
Full credit goes to booNyzarC for the find.

Edited by synchronomy, 09 December 2012 - 10:23 PM.

#4695    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

The clip has been snipped!  Does anyone have the link?

They have been getting real tough on me lately.  I must have struck a nerve or two.  LOL

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users