Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampier Dreams.

J2Y99

My dream started with me and my nephew in some kind of large building that resemble a cathedral. It had very large red drapes but it had a open stage facing a waterway. I could tell just form the surroundings including the way the building was also made like a castle that we was in Europe. The next thing I noticed that we were at a concert of a band I'm familiar with witch was Dragonforce witch there originally from Europe. I noticed we had V.I.P. Passes and were backstage watching the band from behind the stage. I seen one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in a dream or in life. She was 5'4, around 115-120 pounds, Long black curly hair, eyes that were so dark they were almost black and the face of angel, it was love at first site. This girl approached me and started a conversation with me witch lead to the back of the cathedral. It was still daylight at the time. We started talking about different things I can't exactly remember everything we talked about. We were flirting around and goofing off. I asked her how old she was she told me she was 17, I told her that I was 27 but in real life im 24 I don't really know what that's about. There was some kind of object she sit in I couldn't really tell what it was I was to focused on her in the dream. the best I could tell it was a wheel barrel. She pretended to be stuck and I lifted her out of the object. I sat her down and she just stared at me, Even in the dream I lost myself in her eyes. Then I leaned forward and kissed her. She laughed and smiled real big, then a frown came across her face. She started telling me something but I couldn't here it. Then I started to hear what she was saying. She told me that she was a vampire and not like the ones you read about in books. I was completely stunned. I just laughed and thought she was joking. Then I noticed she was really serious. She said vampires can see the way people truly are, everyone looks like books with out covers to Vampires. I can read you just like a open book. I have never seen anyone as good heart ed as you, you truly have a heart of gold. I luaghed yet again and said now I know your lying. She keep the same face and told me your just laughing because your ashamed to addmit it. I did nothing but stare at her after that remark. She said in the 10 minuets I have known you, I already know everything about you. She told me she was here to find a prey but instead found something much better. At this point I was thinking what in the hell is going on. Then a door flung open from behind me I turned to see someone who looked to be a Priest in a black robe with a red cross on it. I turned back to the girl and she had a sign of fear on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she just grabbed me and pulled me to her side. The priest approached us and asked the girl if everything was ok. She said yes grandfather everything is fine. He glared at me as though he wanted to rip my throat out. He then turned and went back in side. She turned to me and told me that I needed to leave. I refused and she pushed me down and as I looked up after falling she was gone. I then rushed back into the building looking for my nephew, I finally found him and told him what had happened of course he didn't believe me. So next thing I know were in our hotel room sleeping I hear a loud crash that wakes me from my deep sleep. My nephew to heard the loud noise. I started panicking assume it was the vampire coming to claim me. I told my nephew this several times and he keeped laughing I started looking for garlic/sliver anything of that nature then the door burst open. It was a man in a long black trench coat with a cross fashioned into a crossbow with a silver emblem at the end of the crossbow. He said one of you has been touched by a vampire. I just froze and didn't say a word. He walked over to my nephew and stuck the end of the crossbow to his left hand, nothing happened. He then stuck it to my left hand and I felt a burning sensation in my dream and seen smoke slowly rising from my hand. I told him I'm not a vampire how did that do that. He said I had been marked by a vampire. He never explained he told me I would find out soon enough. He then kicked open the window and pulled a batman he used his crossbow for a grappling hook and swung out the window. I also noticed a weird tattoo on my arm it was a circle with three swervey lines going from the center to the outer part of this wheel. I then woke up that was the end of the dream. I also had a pounding headache after I woke up. I sometimes have dejva dreams when I have thoughs I wake up with headaches but never In my life have I had a dream this vivid. I know it sounds like a Hollywood movie but this was the crazyist dream I have ever had I have no clue why I dreamed it.

Edited by J2Y99

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J2Y99

• xYlvax

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 5'4' 110 pounds with black hair and amazing eyes, but more to the point..

I've been reading up on dreams and their meanings, so I'll try my best to interpret.

The concert signifies that you may need more excitement in your life, and the cathedral by the waterway may point out that you need to be more in touch with your spiritual self. The girl telling you what's in your heart reveals a wish to be discovered and known by someone. The man in the cloak signifies secrecy-which is a bit obvious- and this man kind of attacking you and then telling you that you were touched by a vampire means that you want more adventure and mystique in your life.

Hope to have helped.

Yes that helps out a lot, but that girls face is burned into my head its just weird, if she does exist witch I highly doubt it but you never know I would like to meet her.