Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some Ghost Pics (Japanese)

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Sorry I can't seem to post in the other forum for paranormal Pictures wink.gif

Anyways here are a couple of pics from a Japanese web site. In Japan it is rare to have pictures of Orbs, instead almost all ghosts appear as humanoid form or a hand, foot, face peeking etc. No rods, cones, chemtrails etc. Just good old fashiooned ghosties..no ghoulies though sad.gif

Any comments? I am not vouching for the authenticity though, real or not who can say? ph34r.gif

This one is on the middle guy's shoulder

post-10-1056523300.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• Althalus

• AndyThorley

• UnpopularLola

Look closer, on his shoulder is a woman's face. ph34r.gif

it looks like the middle guy is holding something and the orb has his (the middle guys) shadow on it..... do orbs have shadows on them???

Okay, here is another try, seems the pic was too big.

post-10-1056523929.jpg

come to think of it, it looks like a giant babys face not a womans. seriously i think it does and nope still cant see the second pic

no wait got the second pic

Edited by UnpopularLola

Okay before I dash off for a while here is one more. Not sure what it is suppose to be, but the site wanted to focus on the little cave thing in the stream (middle of the pick). My screen here is too dark and I can't make it out clearly. Can't fix the brightness either...darn ghosts messing with the 'pooter original.gif

post-10-1056524129.jpg

Okay, got the close-up. How were those other pics?? Not bad hey? sad.gif

What do you make of this??

post-10-1056524217.jpg

oooooh if you stare at it long enough it looks like a face under the rock cave thingy

yep definately a face

nice pics buhibuhi-kun

Edited by UnpopularLola

There is no indication of fakery here, so they look to be real pictures of whatever.

They are defenitely good images, and all three look like faces which is a good thing.

Somehow I would have thought ghosts do actually look like this, which would mean that Orbs and Rods are something else.

I have some more, should I put them up now or wait until some more cooments come in. Ya, like I was saying, the Japanese piitcures all contain ghosts that appear in human shape, a face, hands, etc, but very very rarely do I evr see and orb or 'vortex'. Strange isn't it? Why do we take picture and orbs appear but not in Japan... Where possible I will also post the closeup the site provided.

post-10-1056531128.jpg

Strange....if they are fake they are very well done I think, then again I am not a photographer. What do you think? ph34r.gif

post-10-1056531221.jpg

One more then I should get back to studying for a bit. sad.gif

post-10-1056531376.jpg

And the closeup. can I add more than one pic to a reply...?

post-10-1056531441.jpg

Again, these are very good at hiding any lines that would indicate a fake, thats if they are fake

Found more, some give me the chills....I don't like this computer lab at 3am.... unsure.gif

post-10-1056531983.jpg

Man, these look real....I mean it really seems to blend in, no pixelation or jagged lines, mismatched color..... ph34r.gif

post-10-1056532072.jpg

pretty sweet pics buhibuhi,

looks like in some of the pics the ghosts r related to the person in some way.

they look very real to.

a job well done original.gif

Excellent insight, in Japan they believe that their ancestors are always watching over them. Of course some ghosts met a horrible end and stuck in that area and also some are just evil, such as the ones that are touching people....

post-10-1056533021.jpg

And the closeup.....what do you think of this, very good I think.... ph34r.gif

post-10-1056533111.jpg

Okay here we go, generally if they are only watching it is okay but if you can see a glare or they are intently watching someone it usually means something bad will happen to that person. Most of the time they just want to be seen, hence the peeking. But, if they are actively trying to touch or do something to you it is never good such as in this picture...not good.... ph34r.gif

post-10-1056534122.jpg

BBK, I was at first extremely impressed with this picture below but on closer examination I noticed the foliage at the bottom of the ghosts feet. It looks to be in front of the bridge but if you look closely there doesn't seem to be any branches. It's almost as though the leaves are just floating in mid air.

Does anyone else have any ideas on this ?

sorry blush.gif here's the picture I am talking about grin2.gif

post-10-1056534916.jpg

Could you clarify that a little, I think the branches are just thin and didn't show up that well, but I can also agree with your point. We need some more input on this ph34r.gif