Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Post here to take part

Saru

If you'd like to take part in this season's chess tournament and have read the rules pinned at the top of this forum, let us know by posting in this thread.

Players must be able to make moves on a regular basis, players who are inactive for long periods of time will be removed to keep things moving along.

The tournament will start once we have a final list of participants. :tu:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• BurnSide

• Weird_Al_Wonnabe

• Thistle

*Pushes Talon out the way*

How dare you beat me to posting

:P

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit : ooooooh pretty colours lol

Edited by Thistle

Cant leave me out... Im getting tired of beating Thistle.... might like to play some more people... :D

I want to play, learned how to play over the summer!

Edited by Super Pancake

Get out of the way out of the way!

Me me!!

do you have to go somewhere or is it online, if it is online, ill do it. if you have to go somewhere, count me out

when is it, i wonna do it pls

Tournament begins as soon as we have a completed list of players I imagine. Altho I see no reason why anyone shouldn't start their games earlier than that if they want to.

*looks at Burnside* :P

Am I right to assume these games will have no time?

Personally, I love the rush of 1 minute games with the snap of the mind thinking.

So, I'll join and stay this time. ^_^ Last time I only bailed out cause I honestly didn't think I would be around this long. :lol:

Edited by __Kratos__

Ok the list so far then is as follows:

• SaRuMaN
  • Talon
  • Thistle
  • Burnside
  • Subtemperate
  • Super Pancake
  • Weird al Wonnabe
  • ChrisC098
  • justcallmefox
  • Kratos
  • Ashley Starchild
  • Snake 6024

Still room for more, anyone else want to take part ?

Okay, I'm in if y'all'll have me. :)

I wont be able to do it on Mondays- Fridays 8:40-3:05 and Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:00pm and firdays 6:00pm-9:30pm.... So i can just basically do it on weekends, is dat OK

Weird_Al_Wonnabe, it's turn based.

You have 1 day to make a turn, before your timebank starts to be used up. If you get timed out, ie your timebank of 7 days is all used up, you lose.

I wont be able to do it on Mondays- Fridays 8:40-3:05 and Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:00pm and firdays 6:00pm-9:30pm.... So i can just basically do it on weekends, is dat OK

Unfortunately due to the way the timeout system works, you wouldn't really be able to take part if you can only makes moves on two days a week, because as Burnside said, you will time out all the time, which will eventually lead to you being disqualified anyway.

I think it might be better for you just to skip the tournament this time around. :(