Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Every tree in which has fruit-isfor your food

Copen

If God said that to Adam (Genesis 1:29) then God is a very unstable God and is not all knowing.

God said that to male and female created Day Six - Gentiles.

Adam, (the first Jew), created Day Eight, was told something different. "Every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat; but the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat it; for in the DAY thou eatest there thou shalt surely die."

The Jews have always been under more dietary restrictions than the Gentiles. God keeps His promise. Adam did not begin to die. He died that self same day. His soul died to sin. He immediately knew to be ashamed of his nakedness.

When the serpent asked, "Hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" He was asking - - are you not as good as the Gentiles for they can eat fruit of every tree? Eva thought Adam had told her the truth; "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye TOUCH it, lest ye die." She touched it and realized Adam had deceived her. She didn't die until she ate the fruit. Then she became as gods knowing good and evil.

In the Psalms 82:6 and also when King Saul called the prophet Samuel up from Paradise, he saw gods. Gods (with a little "g") used in those references meant priests and prophets who had wisdom concerning God's righteous laws of good and evil.

God bless us all is my prayer.

Sorry I'm a little slow. I don't understand the question.

God bless.

i was wondering where you were going with your OP - i guess i didn't understand your 'question' either lol

i was wondering where you were going with your OP - i guess i didn't understand your 'question' either lol

I was just trying to show this was another example that proves God said one thing to one people, (the Gentiles), and something different to Adam, (the first Jew), created Day Eight.

God bless.

• Like 1

I'm not ashamed to be naked. How does that relate to sin?

• Like 5

But you also take texts from different sources and expect the answers to remain the same. 1+1=1, 2+2=4, 1+2=3 < see the sequence no matter how much you want to change the basics of the sum it will always be changed. 1+2 will never = 2 or 4.

• Like 1

Knowledge is bad, ignorance is good, sounds like something Republicans would write.

• Like 2

I was just trying to show this was another example that proves God said one thing to one people, (the Gentiles), and something different to Adam, (the first Jew), created Day Eight.

God bless.

what did god say to the gentiles? what did he say to adam?

i am not familiar with the passages you refer to so it would be helpful in understanding your point (for me at least) if you added them specifically

Edited by JGirl

The first Jew would have been Abraham, not Adam. Adam was the first man. The first seven chapters of Genesis seem to be written in a literary form that is somewhat poetic in nature and written in a form that seems to be recognized as fairly usual for that area at the time of it's writing, where an important story or part of a story is first told in a cursory way and then repeated in greater detail. So, chapter 2 of Genesis is the same story as is told at the end of Genesis 1, but with greater detail.

Being born is a sin! O.o Kind of sounds like, "I created you to be ashamed of how and why I did so".

We are all his children???? At no point in time or ever would I tell my children, "Here is some nurturing fruit, but you must feel really bad because I died for it".

Being born is a sin! O.o Kind of sounds like, "I created you to be ashamed of how and why I did so".

We are all his children???? At no point in time or ever would I tell my children, "Here is some nurturing fruit, but you must feel really bad because I died for it".

Yep!! Sin is in the flesh the moment male and female, (Gentiles), were created on Day Six. It is built into flesh. Look how many times the Bible says it was flesh that committed sin. Sin was not inherited through the blood. If it was, Jesus' blood could not have paid for our sin. Because a baby in the womb inherits some blood type, (DNA) from the mother. Jesus' blood was spotless. The only thing that was sin about Jesus was His flesh; and that died. "He became sin (meaning - flesh) for us."

David said in sin I was conceived. Sin is in the flesh. God has done curve corrections, such as the flood or Sodom, but it was the flesh that was corrupt. Not the blood. Blood paid for our sin.

In the beginning God created the heaven (singular) and the earth. Then according to the Bible Lucifer was given for a covering of the earth. We are not told how long ago the beginning was; but whenever it was the devil "sineth FROM the beginning." Then the Spirit of God saw the earth was confusion and emptiness and darkness was upon the deep water and the earth was completely submerged in water. And God knew who had done it -- "The devil is the author of confusion." Since there was confusion there, it points to the author of confusion.

So God set about a plan and He created male and female (Gentiles) of flesh. "Anything short of the glory of God is sin." Flesh is short of the glory of God. Flesh has no light in it. Flesh is sin. And God created Adam, (the first Jew), who was showing his sin by being naked. But he was ignorant of good and evil, so he wasn't ashamed.

GOD IS FIGHTING SIN WITH SIN (FLESH). God does not act on what He knows concerning the last Judgement. He lives by the same rules He gave the Jews for the death penalty. There has to be two witness without contradiction. God wanted Adam to have the knowledge of good and evil. Adam had already sinned by telling the lie to Eva that if she TOUGHED the fruit she would die. That's two sins and nobody had eaten the fruit, yet. (The Bible says if you can find it twice in the Bible, you've got proof! Heb. 6:18)

Most of Christianity has been dancing to the wrong music. The exception is those who do not accept the "free will" doctrine and believe the Bible about election and predestination. God is not trying to convince people to ACCEPT and BELIVE in Him. But He wants them to have the gospel so they will know good and evil and know on whom to be thankful and to worship. Jesus came, "to save MY people from their sins." He is all knowing and all powerful. He can read your mind. He knows what it will take. His people are predestined unto the adoption. "Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of HIS WILL." Not our will --- His will. "All which the Father hath given unto Me, I have lost nothing." "You have not chosen me, I have chosen you." If you have a desire to be His, it is proof you are already.

God bless us all is my prayer

• Like 1

The first Jew would have been Abraham, not Adam. Adam was the first man. The first seven chapters of Genesis seem to be written in a literary form that is somewhat poetic in nature and written in a form that seems to be recognized as fairly usual for that area at the time of it's writing, where an important story or part of a story is first told in a cursory way and then repeated in greater detail. So, chapter 2 of Genesis is the same story as is told at the end of Genesis 1, but with greater detail.

If you believe God told Adam and Eva that every tree with fruit with a seed was given to them for meat (food); and later told Adam, -- I changed my mind. There is one tree with the knowledge of good and evil that you must not eat. For the self same day you eat it you will die. Not 900 years from now; but that exact same day. Then that makes for very unstable foundation. Maybe God changed His mind about something else He previously blessed us to have. But the Bible says God is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

The knowledge of God's laws of good and evil has always come from God through the Jews. Cain and Abel were sacrificing the burnt offering right away. God told Adam in the sweat of they face shalt thou eat bread. Bread has a double meaning. It means the inspired word. The Jews were the only ones God has ever used to give the word. Knowing that is a great tool of discernment of false religions. I can think of a few prophets who are not Jewish but have made an impact on poor ignorant people and led them astray because they do not realize that God only gives inspired word to Jews of the ancestry of Shem.

Was God talking to Gentiles when He said, "I will put hostility between thee (the devil) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed...and I will greatly multiply thy SORROW and thy conception; in SORROW thou shalt bring forth children." I have heard Jewish women on interviews many times say how sorrowful they were to find out that they had conceived a child. The idea of bringing a child into a world that all through the ages has hated the Jews, has made many a Jewish mother sorrowful. That is not so for the Gentiles. Gentiles have pain in childbirth --- not sorrow at conception. There's about 9 months difference in the sorrow and the pain.

Adam called his wife's name Eva; because she was the mother of all living. That's the mother of all spiritually alive with the spiritual breath of life.

When Jesus called the Blessed Virgin Mary, "Woman," He was calling her the direct line to Eva who was named "Woman" by Adam.

When they gained the knowledge of good and evil, their souls died that very self same day to sin. They crucified the flesh.

would you please post the scriptures you refer to in your original post rather than preaching?

Now, be nice. :)

Genesis 1: 29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

Thank you for your response. Bless you. :)

I can't get past how its okay to pretend to eat his flesh yet he created us with emotions and needs that are instinctive for us to procreate.

Without the fruit none of us would have been born! So to speak. Modesty is a sin I believe, yet god made them feel shame, he taught them this after the fact! What would have happened if Adam and Eve had of done what he asked?

Now, be nice. :)

Genesis 1: 29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

i was being nice.

this is one quote. you said god said something different to the gentiles than he did to adam.

i was hoping you would clarify what your argument is, because you are making claims without really explaining yourself.

the preachiness of your posts doesn't help those of us who don't go in for all that fluff, so if you could curb that i would appreciate it.

• Like 1

If you believe God told Adam and Eva that every tree with fruit with a seed was given to them for meat (food); and later told Adam, -- I changed my mind. There is one tree with the knowledge of good and evil that you must not eat.

Let's look at the verse just to make sure we don't misquote: Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;" Gen 1:29 (NASB)

There is something very interesting to note here. Which kind of tree were they given to eat? "and every tree which has fruit yielding seed." So, not every tree was given to them to eat. Given that there was only one tree of the knowledge of good and evil, it may be that it's fruit did not bear seeds, and was therefore, not included in the statement.

For the self same day you eat it you will die. Not 900 years from now; but that exact same day.
A few years ago a man was assassinated with a lethal dose of radiation. The man did not completely die until several days after he was injected with the radiation. But there was nothing which could be done for him. He was in effect killed at the moment of injection he just died over a period of several days. The same is true for Adam, the moment he disobeyed and ate from the fruit, he began to die, and there was no remedy.
Then that makes for very unstable foundation. Maybe God changed His mind about something else He previously blessed us to have. But the Bible says God is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

The knowledge of God's laws of good and evil has always come from God through the Jews. Cain and Abel were sacrificing the burnt offering right away.

Actually, Cain was not doing it the right way, since God was not pleased.
God told Adam in the sweat of they face shalt thou eat bread. Bread has a double meaning. It means the inspired word.
Yes, "bread" can have a double meaning, as can "day," "hour," "lamb," "sheep" etc. but just because a word can have a double meaning does not mean it has that double meaning in any or every verse in Scripture. Can you explain why you believe it does in that specific passage? Edited by IamsSon
  • Like 1

Let's look at the verse just to make sure we don't misquote: Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;" Gen 1:29 (NASB)

There is something very interesting to note here. Which kind of tree were they given to eat? "and every tree which has fruit yielding seed." So, not every tree was given to them to eat. Given that there was only one tree of the knowledge of good and evil, it may be that it's fruit did not bear seeds, and was therefore, not included in the statement.

A few years ago a man was assassinated with a lethal dose of radiation. The man did not completely die until several days after he was injected with the radiation. But there was nothing which could be done for him. He was in effect killed at the moment of injection he just died over a period of several days. The same is true for Adam, the moment he disobeyed and ate from the fruit, he began to die, and there was no remedy.

Yes, "bread" can have a double meaning, as can "day," "hour," "lamb," "sheep" etc. but just because a word can have a double meaning does not mean it has that double meaning in any or every verse in Scripture. Can you explain why you believe it does in that specific passage?

thank you!

If it does not have seed inside it, it is not fruit. This fruit was the outgrowth product of a tree. God told male and female, "Be fruitful and multiply." If the seed is on the outside it is grain.

They did not bury him before he died, did they??? I don't care how many days people live, they die one day. Adam and Eva died to sin. Their souls died to sin. It happened the same day they ate the fruit. Their spirits did not die. God never stopped talking to them. But about 900 years later ONE DAY Adam's body also died. God did not say Adam would begin to die. He said the same day he ate the fruit he would die.

I don't believe I said Cain was doing it right. I said he was sacrificing the burnt offering along with Abel, which was the only offering ever required by God until He had Moses institute 4 more sacrifices.

Yes, "bread" can have a double meaning, as can "day," "hour," "lamb," "sheep" etc. but just because a word can have a double meaning does not mean it has that double meaning in any or every verse in Scripture. Can you explain why you believe it does in that specific passage?

Because the entire Bible is more than a narrative. "For the invisible things of Him from the (time of-my insertion) the creation of the world are clearly seen...by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead." You can not see if God is one or one hundred in the Godhead by looking at created nature. You can see His attributes but you can't see the Godhead in nature. So you have to go back to the time when He created male and female in His image. You can see He is Triune with a soul (mind), spirit (heart) and body (flesh)-- united but separate -- each with a separate function but inseparable. Thus all through the Bible the invisible spiritual things are seen by the physical things made.

I'm sorry to make so much of my type in bold; but I don't know how to format it the way you did, so I thought I would make my reply in bold so it wouldn't get lost in your text.

The first six days God spoke everything into being. Adam He "formed" (not spoke but molded) with His hand like a potter out of the dust of the ground. He formed a garden (Israel) and placed Adam in it. He named the land Havilah which means circular, to dance, to writhe in pain, be wounded, etc. It also has an affectionate connotation. That's a perfect description of Israel. The four rivers that border it are the same ones today. There was also bdellium and onyx stone there. That's white and black stones. The same color stones that were in the high priests vest which he reached in to pull out a stone to tell him yes or no --- pro or con. All our righteous instructions come out of Israel through the Jews. There is much spiritual GOLD there. And maybe real gold too, since the invisible things are made clear by the physical things He made.

Was the man and woman made perfect from their beginning before they ate the knowledge fruit?

How did the man and the woman know to fear something called "die" ?

"don't touch it lest you DIE!" sounds like fear to me...

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Great subject Copen! :yes:

• Like 1

If it does not have seed inside it, it is not fruit. This fruit was the outgrowth product of a tree. God told male and female, "Be fruitful and multiply." If the seed is on the outside it is grain.

If the Bible was a scientific treatise you might have a point. But given that it seems to cover everything from flying insects to bats (flying mammals) to birds (aves) with the word "bird" it is obvious that the language of Genesis 1 and 2 is not intended to be painstakingly accurate, it is fairly general, more like we use language in every day conversations; so the "fruit" of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil might not fit the strict scientific definition of fruit, but it would meet the more loosely held definition of something edible that grows on a tree. Any way you cut it, there just is not enough information there to support the conclusion you are trying to make.

They did not bury him before he died, did they??? I don't care how many days people live, they die one day. Adam and Eva died to sin. Their souls died to sin. It happened the same day they ate the fruit. Their spirits did not die. God never stopped talking to them. But about 900 years later ONE DAY Adam's body also died. God did not say Adam would begin to die. He said the same day he ate the fruit he would die.

I think here you and I are much closer than it seems. I believe that Adam "died" at the moment he sinned because his sin severed a spiritual link to God, and as soon as that link was lost Adam was no longer connected to the source of eternal life and so was in effect, dead.

I don't believe I said Cain was doing it right. I said he was sacrificing the burnt offering along with Abel, which was the only offering ever required by God until He had Moses institute 4 more sacrifices.

I apologize. For some reason I misread what you wrote.

Because the entire Bible is more than a narrative. "For the invisible things of Him from the (time of-my insertion) the creation of the world are clearly seen...by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead." You can not see if God is one or one hundred in the Godhead by looking at created nature. You can see His attributes but you can't see the Godhead in nature. So you have to go back to the time when He created male and female in His image. You can see He is Triune with a soul (mind), spirit (heart) and body (flesh)-- united but separate -- each with a separate function but inseparable. Thus all through the Bible the invisible spiritual things are seen by the physical things made.

I'm sorry to make so much of my type in bold; but I don't know how to format it the way you did, so I thought I would make my reply in bold so it wouldn't get lost in your text.

The first six days God spoke everything into being. Adam He "formed" (not spoke but molded) with His hand like a potter out of the dust of the ground. He formed a garden (Israel) and placed Adam in it. He named the land Havilah which means circular, to dance, to writhe in pain, be wounded, etc. It also has an affectionate connotation. That's a perfect description of Israel. The four rivers that border it are the same ones today. There was also bdellium and onyx stone there. That's white and black stones. The same color stones that were in the high priests vest which he reached in to pull out a stone to tell him yes or no --- pro or con. All our righteous instructions come out of Israel through the Jews. There is much spiritual GOLD there. And maybe real gold too, since the invisible things are made clear by the physical things He made.

I'm not sure this answers my question. Yes, many words have double meanings, or even simply more than one meaning, for example, "minute." The word "minute" has a specific meaning: 60 seconds. However, it also has several other less concrete meanings, like in the phrase, "in a minute." When someone tells you they are going to do something "in a minute," you rarely expect they mean exactly 60 seconds. Usually it means they will do it as soon as they are finished with what they are currently doing, which could actually be 15 seconds, or even 10 minutes. But just because a word has multiple meanings it does not mean those multiple meanings are all applicable or applied every time the word is used. If I tell you, the bus is scheduled to leave in five minutes, then the only definition of the word "minute" that is correctly applicable is 60 seconds, not some vague, but fairly short measure of time. So, I am not sure what you base your assertion that the word "bread" in Genesis 3:19 has the additional meaning of "the word of God." Can you explain how you arrived at that conclusion, please.

Was the man and woman made perfect from their beginning before they ate the knowledge fruit?

They were sinless and were created perfect for God's purpose. See, I believe perfection requires purpose; and without knowing the purpose of something we cannot know if it is perfect or not.

If I create a ball and make it absolutely spherical, with a surface that is absolutely smooth and flawless, and I make it so that it fits my hand in such a way that I can hold it with no discomfort, would you say this was a perfect ball? But what if I told you I intended to play regulation baseball with this ball? Would you still consider this ball to be perfect? Not for playing regulation baseball. Regulation baseballs are not perfect, flawless spheres, since they are stitched and made of leather. Regulation baseballs must meet specific size, composition, and weight requirements not met by my ball. Are regulation baseballs perfect balls? They are for playing regulation baseball.

So, were Adam and Eve perfect? Yes, they were, for fulfilling God's purpose.

How did the man and the woman know to fear something called "die" ?
How did they know what God was saying? How did they know how to name the animals? How did they know what names were? How did they know they were communicating with each other and/or with God?

Obviously, Adam and Eve were intelligent people. I believe they may have known more about astronomy, physics, biology, chemistry, etc. than we know today because they talked with the being who actually created all of that. So, Adam and Eve would have known what "die" meant. They may not have ever experienced it (or maybe they did. They may have seen animals die.), but they would have understood the concept.

"don't touch it lest you DIE!" sounds like fear to me...

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Great subject Copen! :yes:

So, if I tell my daughter not to drive fast in rainy weather because she may die I don't love her? Or my love is not perfect?

God was warning Adam and Eve of the consequences of their actions BECAUSE He loved them. Just as a parent will warn their child that touching a hot stove will hurt out of love and concern for the child's well-being, not out of a desire to create an unnecessary fear of stoves in the child.

If the Bible was a scientific treatise you might have a point. But given that it seems to cover everything from flying insects to bats (flying mammals) to birds (aves) with the word "bird" it is obvious that the language of Genesis 1 and 2 is not intended to be painstakingly accurate, it is fairly general, more like we use language in every day conversations; so the "fruit" of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil might not fit the strict scientific definition of fruit, but it would meet the more loosely held definition of something edible that grows on a tree. Any way you cut it, there just is not enough information there to support the conclusion you are trying to make. I think here you and I are much closer than it seems. I believe that Adam "died" at the moment he sinned because his sin severed a spiritual link to God, and as soon as that link was lost Adam was no longer connected to the source of eternal life and so was in effect, dead. I apologize. For some reason I misread what you wrote. I'm not sure this answers my question. Yes, many words have double meanings, or even simply more than one meaning, for example, "minute." The word "minute" has a specific meaning: 60 seconds. However, it also has several other less concrete meanings, like in the phrase, "in a minute." When someone tells you they are going to do something "in a minute," you rarely expect they mean exactly 60 seconds. Usually it means they will do it as soon as they are finished with what they are currently doing, which could actually be 15 seconds, or even 10 minutes. But just because a word has multiple meanings it does not mean those multiple meanings are all applicable or applied every time the word is used. If I tell you, the bus is scheduled to leave in five minutes, then the only definition of the word "minute" that is correctly applicable is 60 seconds, not some vague, but fairly short measure of time. So, I am not sure what you base your assertion that the word "bread" in Genesis 3:19 has the additional meaning of "the word of God." Can you explain how you arrived at that conclusion, please.

I believe you have diverted your examples from how God uses double meanings to how man uses them. No where in the Bible is "in a minute" used to mean a short time, maybe a little more than 60 seconds. God does not talk casually like we do. His words are exact. At least in the KJV they are.

When God uses numbers He is exact; and, in fact, the numbers themselves have a double meaning. Such as the number 7. A short read of the Bible and people catch on that it is God's complete unit. The number 8 is used for beginning again that which already is. Example Adam was created on the 8th day. Jesus went into Jerusalem on a Sunday, (the 1st of 4 days to observe the lamb to be sure it was spotless), He arose from the grave the next Sunday -- the 8th day -- beginning again that which is already. He began a new thing, the church. The number 6 stands for Gentiles, according to all scholars I read. I don't know how they came to that conclusion; but their definition is correct. Gentiles were created on Day Six and therefore the number 6 is often used for Gentiles. The number 5 is used over and over for death in the Bible. Some say it means grace, and I'll admit we have not learned what all the numbers mean; but when a person experiences the grace of the born again they die to self to the world and to sin. Their soul dies. David held 5 stones to kill Goliath. Preternatural dragons were created Day Five. They were intended to die in the flood all of a sudden. Many verses which speak of death of the flesh but spirit saved are numbered 5 such as I Cor. 5: 5.

If you would use the verse I already gave you, their double meanings would come out. "The invisible things of God are made clear by the things that are made." Therefore, if some new revelation comes out from the DEAD SEA SCROLLS, don't fall for it. Jesus is Living Water. Living Water cannot be a part of DEAD SEA. "The invisible things of God are made clear by the things that are made."

Unleavened bread means the word of God with no contamination in it. If bread is used once to mean bread, it has a double meaning and means more than physical food from grain. It is spiritual bread.

• Like 1

They were sinless and were created perfect for God's purpose. See, I believe perfection requires purpose; and without knowing the purpose of something we cannot know if it is perfect or not. If I create a ball and make it absolutely spherical, with a surface that is absolutely smooth and flawless, and I make it so that it fits my hand in such a way that I can hold it with no discomfort, would you say this was a perfect ball? But what if I told you I intended to play regulation baseball with this ball? Would you still consider this ball to be perfect? Not for playing regulation baseball. Regulation baseballs are not perfect, flawless spheres, since they are stitched and made of leather. Regulation baseballs must meet specific size, composition, and weight requirements not met by my ball. Are regulation baseballs perfect balls? They are for playing regulation baseball. So, were Adam and Eve perfect? Yes, they were, for fulfilling God's purpose. How did they know what God was saying? How did they know how to name the animals? How did they know what names were? How did they know they were communicating with each other and/or with God? Obviously, Adam and Eve were intelligent people. I believe they may have known more about astronomy, physics, biology, chemistry, etc. than we know today because they talked with the being who actually created all of that. So, Adam and Eve would have known what "die" meant. They may not have ever experienced it (or maybe they did. They may have seen animals die.), but they would have understood the concept. So, if I tell my daughter not to drive fast in rainy weather because she may die I don't love her? Or my love is not perfect? God was warning Adam and Eve of the consequences of their actions BECAUSE He loved them. Just as a parent will warn their child that touching a hot stove will hurt out of love and concern for the child's well-being, not out of a desire to create an unnecessary fear of stoves in the child.

Each day except for Day Two, God spoke into existence something and said, "Good" not "Perfect" but "Good" for His planned purpose. Day Two was created perfect like God wanted but He didn't give it the usual, "Good." Because He knew He was going to use it for a curve correction in about a 1,000 years.

When Adam was created, you are right he was perfect for God's planned purpose; but he was not sinless. Out of fear and love and over protection or whatever it was, Adam told Eva if she TOUCHED the fruit, that same day she would die. She was deceived by Adam. To manipulate someone by lying is a sin. No one had eaten the fruit, yet.

Eva had never talked with God up to that time. Adam being a figure of Him, (Jesus), who was to come (Romans 5: 14) Adam was the mediator between Eva and God -- just as Jesus is mediator for His bride today. Adam who is a "figure" of Jesus means Adam was a foreshadow of Jesus. Did you happen to notice the whole chapter of Romans 5 talks about death????

After Adam was created, only domestic beasts of the field were created. Adam had not been put to sleep and Eva had not been cloned from the rib of Adam yet. (Remember how Jesus side was pierced? We saw it first in Adam. And Jesus received His bride, the church.

After the domestic animals were created, Adam named them. Just the domestic animals. And their names have stuck. They have never been re-discovered and re-named. A cow is a cow, a cat is a cat, a duck is a duck in whaterever language you were born into. THEN -- THEN-- Eva was created from Adam's rib. Day Six both untamable and domestic animals were created, then both male and female (Gentiles) were created. The order of their creation and the kinds of things created are different form Day Eight when Adam, the first Jew was created.

The Bible says Adam transgressed. David transgressed. All creation did not fall because Adam transgressed anymore than it did when David transgressed. "By one man (Lucifer) sin entered." Because of Lucifer death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned in the same simular sins that Adam transgressed. "Through the offence of one, (Lucifer), many are dead... but the grace of God and the gift of peace is by one man, Jesus Christ." Both "man" are a spiritual man -- Lucifer and Jesus Christ.

If in the last day and sons and your daughters will prophesy, did you think they were going to just repeat what you had already heard? What would be the need, then? Or maybe the time has come to set the understand straight.

May God bless us all is my prayer.

Edited by Copen
  • Like 1