Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Philosophy

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    mysticart1987

mysticart1987

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

Everything is a dream and all of this is a video game you just have to know your way around this crazy world in order to survive......

#17    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,672 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:47 PM

mysticart1987 on Jun 26 2008, 06:24 PM, said:

Everything is a dream and all of this is a video game you just have to know your way around this crazy world in order to survive......

Dreaming is a meditative state of unconsciousness. With consciousness we all perceive and make up our own individual reality. To say everything is a dream would mean we are all asleep. We could be in an ever lasting inter-consciously linked dream, and never know it? But when we are awake, we are able to think, to question & analyze our own reality. With that we can gain a better concept of another persons perspective, & make judgment on that person. How is this so? It is so because we are conscious. Though what a man defines as his own reality varies. So to say my outlook on a dream is different from yours. Still, there is a very distinguishable difference between a conscious and unconscious outlook. I am active, I am alive, I am not on my bed drooling. You see? Life does bring its delusions. However, we often embrace them unknowingly. Even to embrace them without questioning is a part of a conscious function.

To gain many knowledgeable & insightful perspectives does help guide us. But often we must trust our own intuition.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users