Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

California's Hispanic Population Projected

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,987 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

As I understand it Mexican immigration into the United States has lately dropped off sharply, mainly because now the Mexican economy is doing well and the US economy isn't.

People go where the jobs are.

#47    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 02 February 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration.  Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly.  Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

Thank you for coming and cleaning up this thread, people need to stay on topic instead of letting emotions rule and calling people names.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#48    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,338 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostBetrayal of Humanity, on 02 February 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

LOL

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#49    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 02 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

As I understand it Mexican immigration into the United States has lately dropped off sharply, mainly because now the Mexican economy is doing well and the US economy isn't.

People go where the jobs are.

Which is what most of those screaming their lungs out evidently don't get. And in view that and fact that illegal work keeps food prices down, we are there where we always are: people love the fruits of corruption but hate a corrupted system.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#50    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,338 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 02 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Which is what most of those screaming their lungs out evidently don't get. And in view that and fact that illegal work keeps food prices down, we are there where we always are: people love the fruits of corruption but hate a corrupted system.

I rather earn my stuff by working hard, then doing it easily and feel immoral while doing it.

#51    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

I rather earn my stuff by working hard, then doing it easily and feel immoral while doing it.

Then I suggest you quit buying your produce in the supermarket.

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#52    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,338 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 02 February 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Then I suggest you quit buying your produce in the supermarket.

I live where farms are, I don't buy in the super markets, I buy off the farmers market. Where I live, there is rarely hardly any illegals who work in the fields, because the farmers are proud of their work. This nation was build off the back of hardworking Americans and it should stay that way!

Edited by Uncle Sam, 02 February 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#53    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

in related news:

LA Times said:

California farmers eager for immigration reform

Farmers welcomed a move by Congress to make immigration reform a legislative priority, although changes may not be enough to solve their chronic labor shortages.

At Chandler Farms, just outside of Selma in the San Joaquin Valley, about three dozen workers are needed each season to pick acres of delicate peaches, plums, nectarines and citrus.

In recent years, however, owners Carol and Bill Chandler have struggled to find laborers as immigration from Mexico has slowed to a near standstill.

"When the crops are ripe, we need a reliable labor force," she said. "That's what we're worried about going forward."

Read more

about me

#54    Gromdor

Gromdor

Psychic Spy

• 1,260 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Aren't hispanics scheduled to be the largest ethic group in 2042 anyways?

#55    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

To me or to what is happening to California? If it is directed to me, you have your right to your opinion, but remember, so do I and you can't say I shouldn't have a opinion.

Disgusting our Government allows illegals ( any nationality ) to become American citizens easily. I doubt I need to get into the financial side of this, insurance, law enforcement, jobs, etc....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#56    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostGromdor, on 02 February 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Aren't hispanics scheduled to be the largest ethic group in 2042 anyways?

yep.

about me

#57    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,987 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

I thought Hispanics were "white."

#58    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 02 February 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

I thought Hispanics were "white."

Generally it used to define South American mestizos (maybe 'çause they generally  speak Spanish)

about me

#59    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,351 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 02 February 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration.  Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly.  Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

If you could please send one of those PM to our government,they like to change the two subjects up all the time to get more votes.Divide and conquer at its best. Thanks

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#60    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

The educated immigrants who come here, doctors, students, teachers, and lawyers will have more trouble getting their citizenship (via the system) than illegals! WTF is that about!!

Edited by WoIverine, 02 February 2013 - 10:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users