Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mufons response to missing flight 370

Sheep Smart

Although authorities are baffled, the fact is that large aircraft cannot just disappear; or can they? Between black boxes, transponders, radar, debris fields, explosion and missile strike signatures, evidence is always left behind.

The one explanation that hasn’t been mentioned by mainstream media is that the plane and its passengers were possibly abducted by Extraterrestrials.

This truth has a long history: 

1. December of 1945, five bombers from Fort Lauderdale took off and disappeared in clear weather. A large Martin Mariner was sent up to find flight 19. They disappeared also. Six planes and twenty seven crew “vanished”. 

2. In 1953 General Benjamin Chidlaw said, “We have stacks of flying saucer reports. We take them very seriously when you consider how many men and planes we have lost trying to intercept them”.

3. On November 23 1953, an F-89C Scorpion jet was scrambled from Kinross AFB to intercept a UFO. On radar, the 2 merge and the jet and its 4 member crew vanish.

The US military monitors everything using sonar, radar and satellites. I’m certain our satellites observed what really happened but that’s a truth that can’t be revealed. 

Continued article :

Link:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1103807?fb_action_ids=10151947543222441&fb_action_types=cnn-social%3Aupload&fb_ref=og_ireport&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B597527040341047%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22cnn-social%3Aupload%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22og_ireport%22%5D

A big facepalm for this one,totally ridiculous scenario for an incident that will cause torment for the families of the passengers for years to come,should they fail to find the plane.

• Like 3

As if they're adding to the tragedy ? like the media blaming innocent pilots as terrorists as time goes by only to be pressed to come to some conclusion based on NO EVIDENCE to be found whatsoever as time dialates further .

I'd assume many of the passengers relatives haven't ruled this one out, In fact if my family were on board that plane, with no FACTS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING found at this point I'd be furious as hell. And yet I'd wonder.

Tragic no doubt,. on behalf of radar monotoring, avaiation control, and our beloved governments who are 'always obliged at explaining the truth'. A major fail = tragic

Edited by Sheep Smart

Oh good grief.. why am I not suprised by this post..

yes.. hope for the human race is very slim if people buy into this rubbish..

• Like 2

"can you absolutely rule out any possibly at this time? no."

Yes, this possibility I can safely and happily rule out.

• Like 2

This is a bad taste post. UFO's indeed...

quote:

The aircraft's communications systems were deliberately switched off in mid-air, so either the flight crew did this willingly, or they were forced by someone else to do so.

This has refocused attention on the individuals on that flight, both passengers and crew. Investigators will want to know if any had a recent history of mental problems, family difficulties or extreme stress. Only four weeks ago an Ethiopian Airlines co-pilot hijacked his own plane to seek political asylum in Switzerland. The pilot of this Malaysian plane had a commendable record but the authorities have still raided his home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26599394

the possibilities are endless when it comes to UM... Time Warp, parallel world, portals, black holes, asia bermuda triangle, and not to forget giorgio tsoukalos "it was aliens" roody poo candy ass

• Like 2

I think this sums up the pathetic state of current ufology in some quarters!

• Like 1

These arent my words. However, as this is a ufo thread under the ufo topic,.

Why bother even looking on here?

Im not ruling out anything at all personally.

but I love how these hardcore skeptics even bother coming into the UFO area and

bother replying.

• Like 1

Oh gawd......MUFON must be getting desperate

No more than Malaysia, China, United states, and the remainder of the 25+

countries now scrambling for answers. Oh gawd.

I think this sums up the pathetic state of current ufology in some quarters!

and the pathetic investigation to find a bowing 777.

Edited by Sheep Smart

Mr. JV should get his face slapped with a wet towel for at least 4 hours due to his claim given and published.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

This is a bad taste post. UFO's indeed...

quote:

The aircraft's communications systems were deliberately switched off in mid-air, so either the flight crew did this willingly, or they were forced by someone else to do so.

Well, thats if folks. Mystery solved.

Completely UNCONFIRMED.

Can we get the BFRO and TAPS responses as well?

Can you absolutely rule out any possibility at this time, no.

• Like 2

These arent my words. However, as this is a ufo thread under the ufo topic,.

Why bother even looking on here?

Im not ruling out anything at all personally.

but I love how these hardcore skeptics even bother coming into the UFO area and

bother replying.

Its for discussing UFOs not an echo chamber for people who believe anything about UFOs no matter how ridiculous.All us skeptics ask for is proof for the claims of alien visitors,unfortunately too many ET believers don't deal with hard evidence.

• Like 2

Its for discussing UFOs not an echo chamber for people who believe anything about UFOs

?!???!!

It's quite simply actually, the UFO forum is here for all viewpoints.

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

• Like 4

?!???!!

It seems to be that every time something tragic happens, there are fanatics out there who can't wait long enough before their slapping the 'alien' angle on it, or whatever angle they find fancy.

There's a difference here, REAL people and families are involved here, if you're going to make a claim, you need to seriously back it up.

You just can't say "Could very well be, The evidence is no evidence of a crash". Seriously? Amazing logic here.

If you're gonna make wild speculations about a plane of full of living people who're currently missing, you need to do more than just put your wild theories for people to hear.

I'm not talking about you OP, I know you merely posted that link here.

• Like 3

I said it before and will say it again. This is a bad taste post, and I don't give a monkeys who gets wound up by that statement. As stated above, real peoples families are grieving..

• Like 4

Noone knows what happened to that plane for sure.

Despite SCUDBUSTERS comment: "No, it has been confirmed, Malaysian gov't has stated just that - comm systems deliiberatly switched off."

And wheres the proof of them knowing this as a FACT??? Its a conclusion and speculation at best. That is all it is.

Malaysian airlines is as of now responsible to providing answers to everyone and they know nothing as factual evidence! THAT IS A FACT!

And SEEDER stop with the ringer regarding grieving families as that's obvious and besides the point. Seriously. I couldn't give a rat's if you do or don't like the post. How many times are you going to repeat that.

I merely posted the article.

Do I personally believe this plane was hijacked by a ufo? Unlikely.

However I highly undermine the credibility of government and air control. How does a 777 just slip off radar, gps and go unnoticed for hours later while in flight.

And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better **** system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?

• Like 1

Despite SCUDBUSTERS comment: "No, it has been confirmed, Malaysian gov't has stated just that - comm systems deliiberatly switched off."

And wheres the proof of them knowing this as a FACT??? Its a conclusion and speculation at best. That is all it is.

Malaysian airlines is as of now responsible to providing answers to everyone and they know nothing as factual evidence! THAT IS A FACT!

And SEEDER stop with the ringer regarding grieving families as that's obvious and besides the point. Seriously. I couldn't give a rat's if you do or don't like the post. How many times are you going to repeat that.

I merely posted the article.

Do I personally believe this plane was hijacked by a ufo? Unlikely.

However I highly undermine the credibility of government and air control. How does a 777 just slip off radar, gps and go unnoticed for hours later while in flight.

And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?

There's no need to be so abrasive.

We actually have three other threads about this missing plane, you might like to have a look at some of the theories posted in those.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263484

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263451

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263846

• Like 1

There's no need to be so abrasive.

We actually have three other threads about this missing plane, you might like to have a look at some of the theories posted in those.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263484

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263451

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263846

Don't see what is wrong with his post...did you read some of the comments in reply?

• Like 2

Don't see what is wrong with his post...did you read some of the comments in reply?

What's wrong with asking someone not to be abrasive ?

• Like 2

The fact that something is currently a mystery does not mean that any half baked theory attempting to explain it is reasonable. What's the evidence and rationale for linking the disppearance of flight 370 to extra terrestrial beings?
And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better **** system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?

There are reasons for why flight crew have the ability to disable transponders and other electrical equipment on airplanes:

http://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/2266/why-do-pilots-have-the-ability-to-turn-off-the-transponder-in-flight

The plane WAS picked up on radar which is why its known to have crossed over Malaysia and into the Indian ocean, but radar is only useful when you're in range, you can't track planes in the middle of the ocean with land based radar.