Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help me locate my two rings

mews1963

About six years ago, my wedding band and engagement rings went missing from my house. I had taken them off because of a rash on my finger after using harsh cleaning stuff. I have absolutely no idea what happened to them, since very few people had access to my house at that time. I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!

About six years ago, my wedding band and engagement rings went missing from my house. I had taken them off because of a rash on my finger after using harsh cleaning stuff. I have absolutely no idea what happened to them, since very few people had access to my house at that time. I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!

I hope you find them before your hubby notices.

Seriously, Do you think somebody could have taken them, 6 years is a long time for something to be lost.

Have you tried borrowing a metal detector and running that around the house?

• Like 1

My husband knows...and sweetheart that he is, replaced them after about a year of them going missing. Just wondering if anyone can "see" what happened to them. It's a complete mystery to me.

I just want to know what happened and where they may be now. I realize I'm probably never going to get them back, but it's a mystery that chews at me. I just want to know, so that I don't go and unfairly accuse someone of taking them. They are worth quite a bit of money.

I did suggest trying a metal detector, Other than that I don't really see what you can do.