Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

  • Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

  1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 43.14%

  2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1006    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Maybe that video did mean the Apollo 8 UFO pictures, which I'm sure are yet more "artifacts" of some kind.




#1007    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Here are some more UFO pictures from the moon.  And yes, I know they aren't all real UFOs.  



Edited by TheMacGuffin, 17 November 2012 - 02:26 AM.


#1008    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

More lunar anomalies, including a "fast mover" that seems to have left a shadow on the moon's surface as it sped by.

It also shows another film of the Apollo 7 "boomerang" UFOs, that were really moving very fast.



Edited by TheMacGuffin, 17 November 2012 - 02:53 AM.


#1009    JimOberg

JimOberg

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:03 Sep 2007

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

Bad typo -- "and the shuttle's own shadow is invisibly case across the field of view."
should read
"and the shuttle's own shadow is invisibly cast across the field of view."

View PostJimOberg, on 16 November 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

If people fascinated with really 'finding out' want to get better insights, I can only hope that they pay attention to what is probably my major discovery about the 'shuttle UFO videos' -- the most famous of them occur, when measured on their orbital paths, in the brief post-sunrise period when a TV camera is pointed backwards along the flight path, and the shuttle's own shadow is invisibly case across the field of view. It's the perfect environment for small nearby shuttle-derived 'stuff' to 'materialize', drift, flash, curve under thruster or other plumes, and



#1010    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 17 November 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Bad typo -- "and the shuttle's own shadow is invisibly case across the field of view."
should read
"and the shuttle's own shadow is invisibly cast across the field of view."

My best advice you be to use IR or UV cameras.


#1011    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 3,246 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

So, are the comments MacGuffin adds to all these videos, the full extent of his 'investigations' into them, I wonder?  Funny how he doesn't seem to want to stop and look at each one in detail...

I'd ask him to nominate his favorite ones (in fact, consider it now asked..), but I think I know what will happen...

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#1012    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 17 November 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

So, are the comments MacGuffin adds to all these videos, the full extent of his 'investigations' into them, I wonder?  Funny how he doesn't seem to want to stop and look at each one in detail...

I'd ask him to nominate his favorite ones (in fact, consider it now asked..), but I think I know what will happen...

Feel free to look at them in as much detail as you want, including the Apollo 7 "boomerangs" and the "fast mover" and unknown "blue light" seen near and around the moon on the later Apollo missions.
'
They are all my favorites, though, every single one of them, although just between you and me they aren't all products of the same civilizations.


#1013    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

And here we have three or four UFOs, variously identified as "foil", "cloth" or "reflections", although you know I don't take most of those explanations very seriously.  Never have.






#1014    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

This video is called the Best NASA UFO sightings, and some of them probably are.




#1015    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 November 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Feel free to look at them in as much detail as you want, including the Apollo 7 "boomerangs" and the "fast mover" and unknown "blue light" seen near and around the moon on the later Apollo missions.
'
They are all my favorites, though, every single one of them, although just between you and me they aren't all products of the same civilizations.

Your mind is set on that, is it? Closed to any and all other possible explanations?

I wouldnt be so sure,...

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#1016    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,602 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 November 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

And yes, I know they aren't all real UFOs.  

what does that mean?


#1017    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostHazzard, on 17 November 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Your mind is set on that, is it? Closed to any and all other possible explanations?

I wouldnt be so sure,...

Let's just put it this way, in the cases I pick I'm generally dubious of all conventional explanations.  That's why I choose them in the first place.

View Postmcrom901, on 17 November 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

what does that mean?

I mean they aren't all flying objects.


#1018    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,602 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 November 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

I mean they aren't all flying objects.

but by being certain that they're flying makes them 'identified', isn't it?


#1019    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 17 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

but by being certain that they're flying makes them 'identified', isn't it?

You'll have to watch the video to see if you agree with all his identifications of these things.  He has quite a few of them, but the first pictures of the "fast mover" on the moon certainly impressed me.  I had never seen those before.


#1020    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,602 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 November 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

You'll have to watch the video to see if you agree with all his identifications of these things.  He has quite a few of them, but the first pictures of the "fast mover" on the moon certainly impressed me.  I had never seen those before.

i'm familiar with lunacognita's (cary martynuik) work.... but i haven't seen him identify anything tho..





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users