Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who to be blamed?

Transform

wacko.gif

When a new born baby come to this world.He or she have these illnesses.Example:Aids,diabetes etc.Why baby is born with these illnesses as he or she is believed to be innocent.

Is GoD,Goddess give him or her as to test him or her to be tougher in future ohmy.gif

Scientists had discovered that these diseases are carried down to the kid by their parents.Their gene.Should we blame their parents if there is no God or Goddess.

Or should we blame Demon. grin2.gif

If God or Goddess exist then are they evil that make this poor kid suffer throughout his or her live? no.gif

Or is it Karma?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bex

• Transform

• SilverCougar

• greeneyes69

Top Posters In This Topic

More like either parent not knowing they have aids, or knows and got pregnant anyways... wiether it was a choice or not.

There is no one to blame.

It's no one's fault for being ill.

All you can do is to love uncondtionally with no strings attached.

I have numerous illness that I have to deal with everyday for the rest of my life.

You would think that with the proper diet & excersize, the illnesses would clear-up and then heal thus being cured but it's not that simple.

My Doctors all explained this to me because I was eating the right stuff and I was very active but my test still came back with no progress.

My doctors explained that my illnesses are still mysteries and they are still trying to understand why this happens to the body.

It's not our fault...

It's not GOD's fault...

It's not because of the positions of the Planets...

All you can do is to accept and enjoy life regardless.

Life is too short.

My recommendation for disturbing thoughts about our helplessness in many situations is to take a nice cup of coffee and go sit outside for a little bit each day. Just enjoy the scenery, watch the birds, wave at people passing by and relax. We have no control over many things. So enjoy your life.

Many parents do know they have many illnesses yet they still give birth to new life.And beside baby is also born with handicap.Why the have all these bad thing carry with him or her when is born with know nothings.Innocent.

So who to be blamed .Is it to test to be tougher.Or God,Goddess wanna punished a person.So called karma. no.gif

My challenge for you is to meet these children. There are many organizations who have fundraisers to raise money for medical research. Try volunteering and learn, first hand about the beautiful children born with illness.

Blame the parents should solve the doubt.But i thought God,Goddess create human beings and all those lifes living in this world. tongue.gif

Now i am confuse that no one to be blamed. grin2.gif

Why human beings raise the funds for these poor kids and not God or Goddess.

They do nothing and waiting people to worship them? blink.gif

Edited by Transform

Why human beings raise the fun for these poor kids and not God or Goddess.

They do nothing and waiting people to worship them? blink.gif

485149[/snapback]

Now you have learned that being a Human Being is all about having a drive to push our intellect and with in mind, many people believe that GOD or whoever it be, gave Human Beings the "Gift" to do these task.

I'm Catholic, and we believe that the Spirit of the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit gives you the push, the incentive to move mountains or raise money for medical research.

That was just an example to my belief and many other cultures have their own beliefs.

So in a way, yes, the GOD's, or goddess are helping.

I'm not going to post anymore.

There is no one to blame.

So get up and go out into the world and help someone if this cause is your passion.

Hi !ah the mystery lies, who is to blame why do these things happen, i one question things but then i come to realize unless you were raped by someone with aids,etc then theres blame for the diease, but then you say why would i have to be the one to be raped theres question after questions ,but everybody forgets including my self sometimes, [God] is our father and loves us more then we could imagine ,we don't know that kind of Love[ God] has for us because it's beyond our imagination,but one thing I do know [God] gave us a brain and the choice to do right from wrong on this earth before judgement day ,why do the beautiful little people on earth get sick, i can't answer that my heart goe's out to all the little people ,but that is our job as parents ,doctors,mothers,friends to take care of them and do good ,maybe [God] loves those children so much he wants there little angels back,[God bless you all ]and please dont lose your faith if we all pray and stay in touch with are love for [God], [God] can only turn things around.greeneyes69

blame the guy who had sex with the monkey- aids.

as for who to blame for anything else, God isnt to be blamed, sin is what made this world full of diseases.

as for who to blame for anything else, God isnt to be blamed, sin is what made this world full of diseases.

And if you believe in god, dont you believe he is the creator? So he created sin... and I wonder who created us the way we are....

Some people told me the reason why I have so many illnesses is because I did something to offend GOD.

They tell me I am being punsihed.

They tell me the things that happened to me as a very young child, were all my fault and that "I asked for it."

I just don't believe you will ever understand what it's like for someone who is ill until you are uncurably ill yourself.

Once you are, ask these questions again.

The mere thought that you should place blame is rubbish!

It's highly offensive.

I would like to know exactly, how many of you know absolutley first hand, about situations like illness??? How many. Is it in your family? Is it your best-friend? Are you speaking about yourself?

Maybe the question is, who is to blame for making the person inflicted with an incurable illness, miserable, depressed and upset?????

We are Human Beings and we can achieve greatness if we allow ourselves to be, instead of wasting our time on condeming, ridiculing and upsetting other's belief systems.

Blaming is not the answer. Compassion is.

I agree with pisces1963, blaming someone either be it God or the parents or whoever, does not change anything. It can only serve your victim attitude wich does not bring any constructive thoughts and only adds to the vicious circle of hate in this world.

If you find someone to blame, your hate will feed you. Every day will be hell and you will curse your illness for the rest of yourlife. This is truly sadening. Since their is nothing they can do about it, why not learn on how to live with it. Learn to still be happy and enjoy life to its limits. And perhaps even find a way to learn from this illness.

Now I agree that if you believe in God you might ask yourself, why does he let these things happen. But first you must ask yourself, why are we here, why are you here. Why would God, a spiritual being, give material body to spiritual beings and let them be stuck into a material world for a lifetime. WHY?

I do not claim to hold the truth. But I personnaly think that we are here to learn. That our spiritual side needs a body to experience as much as possibile. Our spiritual side is growing as much as we are, and this body, this shell, this world could only be a vessel for our life that is school. As much as things may hurt, this is when we learn the most, this is when we have to adopt a new way of seing to understand. And once we understand, we do not suffer anymore.

What I have said may be true, maybe it is not. What I do know is that this way of thinking as help me trough many things in my life. Has made me understand many things, made me more compassionate, more understanding to differences, more forgiving and a greater ability to get trough difficult time. Learn from it, understand, then be free from its grasp.

Also you might wish like pisces1963 said to go and see these children. For them, the world is still beautifull. Their life is not hell unless people make them believe so. If you take pity, they are annoyed. They do not need pity, they only want the same thing as you and I. To live and be happy.

Blame? What blame??

Death is a fact of life, it comes in all shapes and sizes and it's sad but most of all it's just as necessary as birth. Who do you thank for a baby? Guess you should turn to the same address, if you must