Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lost ability....

harkat

My friend has been doing TK practices for 2yrs and a half.

and all of sudden he can't project energy he says that he thinks he's not rusty or burned out what gives help plz!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harkat

• eqgumby

• drakonwick

• Avius

Simply because humans don't have such a large amont of energy *compared to demons that just needs to eat a soul for energy*

So... he will need to let it rest, it can take months, cause energy restore slowly back to normal. Just tell your friend not to use anymore or the powers might get sealed of by oweruser (if it has not already happened). So... Tell your friend to at least wait 2 months to be sure before using it again. ^_^

I was thinking that maybe your friend should try and become a soul-eater.

The amount of sarcasm is suffocating this thread.

Perhaps your friend has changed something (subconsiously) in himself which disconnected his connection to TK like 'refuse to believe in it' or 'fear it' (though this is highley unlikely)

Or just needs to store his energy reserves,I advise meditation as a energy practice to get it flowing again.

Looking up energy practices on google or even people on UM have a lot of knowledge on it.

Hope this helped a little

edit: does he withdraw energy from himself when he does TK? I always use energy from the earth,he can withdraw from other places too.

Edited by The Wise Raven

Agreed energy can come from many places.

Though curious how has he been feeling lately has something besides this been really crushing his mellow?

Agreed energy can come from many places.

Though curious how has he been feeling lately has something besides this been really crushing his mellow?

He had to move and leave a lot of his friends but we still have contact with each other.

He says he thinks he subconsiously sealed his energy.

My Opinion,

He Should go outside in the sun and let him soak the energies from the sun, it may recharge him

It Sometimes works for me, but i do better in the dark

I was thinking that maybe your friend should try and become a soul-eater.

:lol:

That's all I have to say.

thanx more help plz!!!

he says it getting worse and that he can not the psi flowing throughing his body he says it feels like if he just started doing TK HELP?!!

I lost my pyrokenisis ability too...otherwise all you X babies would be piles of ash!

:lol:

Meditate, meditate, meditate. It helps more than it sounds! Sometimes even the biggest experts have to go back to basics to keep up their talents.

thanx iph33r, at least sum1 is helping out and staying on topic.

more help plz

Meditate and re-balance your energy, sometimes psychic powers tend to fail if your energies are out of order.

Some people take a longer time to replenish their energy. Try using the earth's energy until you have enough strength.